MA-PAdeerslayer 19-Sep-21
Rastaman53 19-Sep-21
Buffalo1 19-Sep-21
Supernaut 19-Sep-21
LOSTNwoods 19-Sep-21
Beginner 20-Sep-21
lewis 20-Sep-21
13-Sep-21
So I’m a cancer survivor and at one point in my life suffered greatly from PTSD. I won’t go into details but let’s just say that some physical and mental issues have surfaced recently. I’m 6 days from leaving for Alaska, a hunt I’ve dreamed of for many years and am suddenly distracted by this mess. I would greatly appreciate some prayers! Thanks and God bless! John

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent Jasper. Appreciate you reaching out. You will have a great hunt!

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent up. Stay focused and let the lord lead you!

13-Sep-21
Jasper, prayers for you my friend. I know some of what you mention. For me, the only thing that helps is remembering God is in control. Anxiety can do some strange things to us. You will be in my prayers

13-Sep-21
Will keep you in my prayers, body and soul.

13-Sep-21
Prayers for you.

13-Sep-21

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
I always found comfort in this going thru life......

13-Sep-21
Philippians 4:7. May the peace of God which transcends all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

I struggle with this as well and for me it is important to remind myself that this will pass. When the anxiety resurfaces, it is scary as all get out and lies creep in that this is here to stay.

Take care of yourself and I’m praying you have an excellent adventure in Alaska. Can’t wait to hear about it.

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent form PA. Trust The Lord, always.

Have a safe and memorable hunt and be sure to recap it for us here please.

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent. Make your dream come true and go enjoy your trip. Enjoy everything put in front of you. Looking forward to hearing all about your trip! God Bless.

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent! Trust in God and he will direct you. Hope all works out well!

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent for you John.

13-Sep-21
Praying that the Lord gives you strength and comforts you, Jasper. Trust in him, always.

13-Sep-21
Prayers from PA! Some of my best time on earth was spent in the wilds with the Lord! ;-)

13-Sep-21
Prayers sent on high Jasper. Focus on that trip of a lifetime, and how you will not only realize a dream hunt, but also decompress. Take in all of that fresh air and natural beauty. May God give you the strength to push through this rough patch.

13-Sep-21
Lots of great prayers above man!! Just know that you are not alone in your struggles!

You are always in prayers, and held high before the Lord!!!

Go have a wonderful time, and let God carry those burdens!!

Call if you want to talk, just pray with a brother!

God Bless!

14-Sep-21
Man you guys are all awesome and inspiring! I covet those prayers more than you know. Thanks again and God bless!

14-Sep-21
Some of the best times I've spent on this rock have been out in God's great creation. Being out in the wilds is some of the best medicine for what ails you. Go to Alaska, decompress and enjoy the adventure. Enjoy your trip and send pics when you get back home. Let the Lord be your shepherd.

Phillippians 4:13 I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.

God bless brother.

14-Sep-21
Prayers for you Jasper. Use this trip as the opportunity to recharge your mind, your soul and to grow closer to God. We all know that we often feel our closest or most awe inspired by God when we get the chance to chase critters in so many cool and beautiful places.

14-Sep-21
Prayers for you.

14-Sep-21
Peace to you.

Maybe it would help to think of the many that will never have the opportunity to go to Alaska. You get to realize their dream. It’s a magical one of a kind place. Best of luck and have a great time.

14-Sep-21
Spending time out in God's country is good for the body and mind.

14-Sep-21
Prayers for you! Hope your time in Alaska is the type of therapy that only God can provide.

14-Sep-21
Prayers

14-Sep-21
God speed Jasper, keep lookin up

14-Sep-21
Prayers!

15-Sep-21

Rut Nut's Link
I play this one often when I’m feeling down...................and it always seems to lift me up! : )

18-Sep-21
Getting close to “GO” time, Jasper…..Prayers sent for a fulfilling and successful trip! Looking forward to your report!

18-Sep-21
Best of luck on your hunt Jasper. May the lord be with you in Alaska and share his greatest creation. Send pics when you get back.

18-Sep-21
Praying for the best. Take care and God Bless

19-Sep-21
Prayers sent, John. Hope you have a fantastic adventure in Alaska.

19-Sep-21
Share the great things you experienced when you return

19-Sep-21
Jasper, good luck on your hunt, whether you bag a monster or just come home more at peace with the world. Take care and enjoy the show up there. (Light and dark blue.)

19-Sep-21
Thanks so much guys, I appreciate you all very much! The prayers have worked as I’m feeling better. Headed out in the morning, let’s do this!

19-Sep-21
Best of luck and enjoy the ride!! Hunt

19-Sep-21
Prayers, best of luck and get out there!

19-Sep-21
Hope you have a great trip Jasper

19-Sep-21
Go get em Jasper!!!

19-Sep-21
Prayers for you sir! Enjoy your trip to the wild. That’s where my church is! Good luck on your hunt!

19-Sep-21
Jasper,

Praying you will have good trip and without any health issues to distract you. Best of success !!

19-Sep-21
Have a great and safe trip Jasper!

19-Sep-21
Prayers Sent

20-Sep-21
Talk to your friends about what you are going through. I will also send a prayer for you to enjoy yourself and have a safe trip.

20-Sep-21
Support and prayers are pretty strong medicine good luck on your journey Lewis

• Sitka Gear