Candor 27-Nov-21
DanJ 28-Nov-21
Whitty 28-Nov-21
Basinboy 28-Nov-21
Jaquomo 28-Nov-21
Swampbuck 29-Nov-21
Knife2sharp 30-Nov-21
26-Nov-21
Do any of you ebike guys have a rack on which you can mount a treestand? I do not want to pull a trailer for the stand.

If so could you post a pic?

Thank you.

27-Nov-21
I can't imagine a way to secure a stand to a bike that the bouncing wouldn't tear apart without being excessively heavy. Why not just wear it on your back like you would wear when carrying it in?

27-Nov-21
I believe sitting on the seat would be impossible with a stand on my back. It would either hit the seat or the wheel well. And leaning forward going up hills would be tough with it on my back.

27-Nov-21
I zip tied a foam 1" seat cushion on my rear rack to prevent "clanging" and put it on my back and ride no problem...Summit Viper.

27-Nov-21
Thanks Whitty. Do you have your bow on a rack?

28-Nov-21
I routinely carry a stand on my pack going in/out on the bike. My one key is to toss a block of some sort between the stand and pack to stop the stand from hitting my helmet (ie wedges it back a bit).

28-Nov-21
I either strap my bow to my pack and then strap my pack to my stand (all cradled inside the viper stand) or use the Primos bow sling with it over one shoulder. It hangs in front of me and only works for very flat ground since it then swings a bit as you peddle. Buddy uses a handlebar mount and it works well...I just haven't ordered a set yet.

28-Nov-21

Basinboy's embedded Photo
Basinboy's embedded Photo
I don’t have a pic of my stand on my rack but I just ratchet strap it down good and it rides quietly

28-Nov-21
You could make a wider platform that bolts onto the rear rack, too. But the little trailers are the bomb. I carry a big Double Bull blind, decoys, and blind chair and can hardly tell it's back there.

29-Nov-21
I bet a surfboard rack would workout

30-Nov-21
My rides are pretty bumpy. I would be more inclined to put it my back w/straps or using my trailer.

• Sitka Gear