bigeasygator 30-Mar-23
DanaC 30-Mar-23
Groundhunter 30-Mar-23
APauls 30-Mar-23
bigeasygator 30-Mar-23
Don T Lewis 30-Mar-23
Thornton 30-Mar-23
27-Mar-23
If you speak against abnormal behavior you end up the one who’s “weird” and looked down upon. Prayers to everyone involved. Especially the family’s who lost loved ones and the LE who put a stop to the violence.

27-Mar-23
“That's what this world is coming to. Normalizing and embracing abnormal behavior.”

So you don’t suppose that this had anything to do with the bullying and ostracization that this individual had to endure as a response to their “non-binary” status??

You guys act like it’s not foreseeable that someone who had been on the receiving end of a great deal of hate would act out in a hateful way, but I can’t recall a single school shooting that DIDN’T begin with some kid being bullied mercilessly and receiving no help from the school administration.

Duh.

27-Mar-23
How do you know this person dealt with hate and bullying? Seems to me she was dealing with lots of inner turmoil and obviously was not mentally sound. Many people deal with hate and bullying unfortunately and don’t shoot up a school because of it. Don’t try to justify why this happened. Pretty disgusting.

27-Mar-23
This whole country is filled with hate. God will put the hurt on us all if we don't change.

27-Mar-23
Jordan Peterson has stated that all the studies he's seen on this topic show that outcomes are far worse mentally, emotionally and physically on these types that try to change their origin. I treat them all the time, and almost 100% of them come in with multiple psych diagnosis. I have no doubt they incur bullying, but so did many of us. I handled it by giving 3 different guys black eyes instead of shooting them.

27-Mar-23
Despite not actually knowing why the shooter did it, and from the attitudes I've encountered over the years dealing with dozens of these types, I'd have to agree with you azel.

27-Mar-23
Corax La(trans) said a lot on here I don't agree with, but defending someone that shoots innocent 9 year olds - that takes the cake.

27-Mar-23
Prays sent to the family's

27-Mar-23
We are broken. Bullying has been part of society as long as there have been societies. That hasn't changed and gender dysphoria is certainly more accepted than it was before killing kids at schools became a popular choice for mentally ill/evil people who decide to check out of life.

27-Mar-23
100% demonic. Totally breaks my heart these people fall into satans trap. The world has to take a stand to love the sinner but we don’t have to agree with their beliefs. Warped minds these type of people have.

Prayers for the victims and their families.

Shane

27-Mar-23
^^^ John beat me to it but still have to say it. Corax, how in the HELL can you justify this kind of nonsense. No doubt she’s got mental illnesses. Anyone who believes they’re something other than what they are and commits mass murder definitely does. So I guess that’s the playbook now. You MUST take part in my delusion or we’ll mow you down??

27-Mar-23
Is there a way to block people here on Bowsite?

27-Mar-23
AZ8. Sadly NO

prayers for all those in Nashville involved with this

27-Mar-23
"Is there a way to block people here on Bowsite?"

^^^ nope.

27-Mar-23
It's sad, no matter who is doing the killing.

27-Mar-23
It'll be interesting to know if she got her firearms legally.

27-Mar-23
Sad news. Prayers for the families.

There's no excuse but just pure evil. Lots of folks get mistreated growing up but don't resort to this kind of evil. Whether the person is heterosexual or gay, this is an evil deed.

This is why they need armed guards in schools.

27-Mar-23
Pretty sure they said the firearms were purchased legally and she did not have any medical history with any psychiatric diagnosis.

27-Mar-23
Now we have teenage girls shooting up schools with multiple weapons. Never thought I’d see this day. Is it the weapon that needs to be banned, or social media?

27-Mar-23
"Pretty sure they said the firearms were purchased legally and she did not have any medical history with any psychiatric diagnosis."

Well she sure should have!

27-Mar-23

27-Mar-23

thedude's Link
Fund mental health and healthcare? Na. Have armed guards in every school? Na. This was a hate crime to lash out against the TN push to prevent kids from being allowed to transition. Instead of fixing the root of the problem and protecting our soft targets this shit is going to keep happening. The politicians and brain dead morons are just going to try and dunk on each other without fixing the root of the problems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sj1Qqper2A From the Shawn Ryan show during an interview with the seal who transitioned and detransitioned. Pretty insightful.

28-Mar-23
Nope. Born female

28-Mar-23
Corax, as JohnMC said, I don’t agree with hardly anything you say, but defending this POS who lit up innocent children is a God damn joke. That’s lower than low.

28-Mar-23
Shootings typically occur because shooter know they will get media attention. IMO one of the most important things we can do is not watch the news reporting this. If news stopped covering school shootings there would be a lot less of them. I never watch the news.

Granted this will never happen but I am tired of anti's shouting about shootings from the roof tops, they are contributing more to encouraging shootings then any gun law every will.

28-Mar-23
It's really simple..you're either male or female..that's God's design. No matter what we label ourselves..we are what we are

28-Mar-23
This is just the latest example of what happens in a Godless culture.

28-Mar-23
Absolutely TGbow 110%

28-Mar-23
I'm still confused. Just to clarify was this human being born with a penis or not?

28-Mar-23
"Now we have teenage girls shooting up schools with multiple weapons."

she was 28.

28-Mar-23
Prayers for the innocent lives taken.

28-Mar-23
The only thing you need to know is that it used an “assault rifle” to get its point across… and nothing else matters!!

28-Mar-23
It's happening once a week now. Killing the weakest , the kids. When does it end?

28-Mar-23
One thing I picked up from the chief of Nashville police was that the shooter had plans for another location and deferred due to higher security. No brainer we have armed guards/police at all airports, hospitals, courts, banks and many other places. We need to have armed security at schools. All schools. They can even be in plain clothes to not stand out as much. This is so sad and it just keeps happening. I have a 4 year old that will be starting school next fall. Just so sad.

28-Mar-23
Surely "thoughts and prayers" will prevent the next school shooting(sarcasm)

28-Mar-23
I'll stick with prayers.

28-Mar-23
Thoughts and prayers for the victims and families...nothing over shadows this need at the current time.

Like some others I also am confused in regard to the transgender status. There is not a lot of mention of this in the networks as the reporting focus is on the kids and families.... as it should be. Yet, I have read that the shooter identified herself as female. Additionally, on a Fox report I understood the shooter to be a male by birth. I guess I'm thinking (wrongly perhaps) that the shooter was male by birth by the limited info out there. Time will clear this up.

Its hard to be believe that a female (by birth?) has committed a mass shooting of children. Its not the nature of the gender and I can't recall EVER hearing of a mass shooting by a female of children. (or about any other mass shooting outside of the Manson murders)

If (and that's a big if) it does turn out to be a male by birth transitioned to transgender female; it's most interesting assumption is that regardless of the "choice" by individuals of their sex; one might could make some sort of argument that transgender's are still "are what they are" by birth.

28-Mar-23
Wow, lot to unpack and the reality is all we can do is guess at why? Bullied through the years for being different, no question. Living a lie as a boy and allowed to go on with the lie,without getting mental help. And once again a gun free zone leaves the kids as sitting ducks, when are we going to understand that evil exsists and unless you are willing to harden the soft targets it's won't stop. Why isn't the President giving some of that Ukraine money to harden schools. I'm sure the government could afford to have a off duty policeman on duty in every school. Amazing what a guy with a guy will deter. Tired of hearing that teachers or jainitors don't want to be armed, and I'm willing to bet there are a few in every school that would carry. 14 min response time is pretty good but obviously not good enough, someone on site is best.

At the very least have a secured flash bang in every classroom, and teachers taught on how to use them. A few of those sent into the hall where the shooter is will give the teachers time enough to charge and secure the individual. Watxhing the news now and all,they can talk about is bam guns, sad.

28-Mar-23
Apparently, LE said she had written a Manifesto, but sadly, we may never see it, since this person doesn't really fit the Narrative (Right Wing Christian Domestic Terrorist).

I thought something was off, when they reported the shooter as female. Makes more sense now. Weapon of choice is much less of a criteria, than mental health problems, when it comes to these School Shooters.

28-Mar-23
How was someone who is mentally unbalanced able to legally purchase a firearm???

They shouldn't even be able to DRIVE a friggin' car! What if they're driving down the highway and encounter a traffic jam and then decide to "identify" as a bird and just fly right over the jam, so they INCREASE their speed for "takeoff"?!!

We need to reopen the insane asylums.....NOW!!!

28-Mar-23

sticksender's embedded Photo
sticksender's embedded Photo
A quick web search reveals:

Shooter was born Audrey Elizabeth Hale on March 24, 1995.

Recently used the name "Aiden" on Instagram

Recently preferred he/him pronouns.

Was Autistic but high-functioning.

Hale's First Grade picture from Nashville Covenant School above.

28-Mar-23
"Is it the weapon that needs to be banned, or social media?"

The later.

28-Mar-23
"How was someone who is mentally unbalanced able to legally purchase a firearm???"....there has to be a documented adjudication or commitment of a mental/psychiatric defect for the sale to be stopped based on the questions on the 4473. Outside of that there would have to be some type of state or local "red flag" ordinance or statute in pace that would allow law enforcement to confiscate/seize the firearms.

28-Mar-23
Well how about if they ask you on the form if you're, "Male or Female" and you check the one that you THINK/WANT to be but not what you actually are. Red flag indeed!!!

Or if they want another option that says, Neither/They/Whatever......NO SALE!!!

28-Mar-23

fdp's embedded Photo
fdp's embedded Photo

28-Mar-23
We are better than this. Common sense can help fix many of these issues but we keep electing idiots that that follow this same ideology. How can we fix stupid??

28-Mar-23
You can't protect against everything but we know how to secure facilities and VIPs against a lot without the VIPs feeling like they are in prison. Regardless of what's broken in society that is leading to attacking schools, the solution won't be quick. Securing schools could have been done long ago and if we decided today, it could start tomorrow and be ironed out in a few weeks.

28-Mar-23
After working ER intake at a hospital that takes inpatient psych and the current state of mental health, I think these forms need a go-over and I believe any mental health issues documented by a licensed psychiatrist should be a red flag for potential gun buyers. This thing that took precious lives is hopefully burning in hell and suffered great pain as the cops put it down like the vermin it was. It knew exactly what it was doing according to new intel on the news, and took a Kel Tec carbine, and S&W pistol, and an AR to to it's terrible business. This is why most of us carry in the workplace.

28-Mar-23
Yes, I stand corrected. Definitely a female by birth. Even the news source that I was looking at has updated from the original statement to just say she was transgender.

All this binary stuff gets really confusing. I still say the mass shootings by females are extremely rare...not that all of that matters at this point.

The left wing call for banning assault weapons are just a rallying call for the liberal left. It's an easier target than any other weapon ban at this point. It does leave a burning question...if they ever ban the sale of assault weapons and these shootings are still carried out by folks that can get their hands on the million+ already in the marketplace...what's going to happen at that point? Confiscation?

28-Mar-23

Pat Lefemine's Link
Body cam footage. Much different response from Uvalde.

28-Mar-23
I like George Carlin's approach...

"Guys got something for the girls, and the girls got something for the guys. If it was meant to be any different then we'd all be born with two sets of goodies,"

28-Mar-23
Pat..wow..that is intense.

Kudo's to those officers..focused and professional.

28-Mar-23
Female shooters are rare but trans not so much compared to the percentage of population. We have had 2 in Colorado at a charter school and night club recently.

28-Mar-23
"I still say the mass shootings by females are extremely rare."....there have been about 5 that are on record. The problem isn't the left, and the problem isn't the right.....the problem is ALL of them. If the government tries to make the questions on the 4473 more limiting, people are going to have a fit. When localities talk about instituting red flag ordinances that MIGHT help avert something like this...people have a fit. Saying that the government is over reaching, interfering with Constitutional rights and so on. When there is talk about limiting the availability of "assault weapons'...people have a fit. In the grand scheme of things this has little or nothing to do with gender either real or imagined. And it has little or nothing to do with left or right, it has to do with EVERYBODY. And if we as law abiding gun owners (regardless of your political affiliation) don't stop with the non-sensical left against right, us against them rhetoric we are likely to lose some of our rights as far as gun ownership is concerned.

28-Mar-23
Great footage Pat! Thanks for posting. Displays extreme urgency and completion of the mission. Those guys definitely put their life on the line to end the shooting as quickly as possible.

28-Mar-23
"Common sense can help fix many of these issues but we keep electing idiots that that follow this same ideology. How can we fix stupid??"

Good 'ol NM just passed "laws" that condone these issues. How do we fix stupid? Good question. It won't be pleasant whatever it is...

28-Mar-23
If you guys can’t tell the difference between understanding a likely contributing factor in someone’s mental illness and “excusing” the horrific actions of a mentally ill person, that’s on you. I guess it’s like Ed Koch said - “I can explain it to you; I can’t understand it for you.”

28-Mar-23
Man that was intense footage. Kudos to the officers who put lives on the line to stop that psychopath. So dam sad.

28-Mar-23
Shut up Corax. We're all in control of our actions for the most part. Like I said, many of us handled bullies in school the right way, and we certainly didn't take it out on innocent children and teachers. This thing was in complete control of it's premeditated actions.

28-Mar-23
I'll bet Corax La(trans) was bullied in school - a lot.

28-Mar-23
Thanks Pat, for posting. Good job by the police. But still so sad that some kids and adults had to die. This country needs to get its head out of its ass., but with the current leaders(I use that word loosely) I doubt that will happen.

28-Mar-23
“100% demonic. Totally breaks my heart these people fall into satans trap. The world has to take a stand to love the sinner but we don’t have to agree with their beliefs. Warped minds these type of people have. Prayers for the victims and their families.“

Amen! This kind of stuff is what you get when you remove God from everything, don’t fall into the traps the enemy has set for you. Calling out a gender confused person and telling them that some of the most powerful demons satan has to offer have firm grip on their soul is not bullying, it’s doing Gods work. We are not to accept nor are we to condone these demonic behaviors, don’t let them tell you that good is evil, or evil is good, bitter is sweet and sweet bitter. Bring light to the darkness and it will run and hide.

28-Mar-23
Remember, the same people that want guns banned are the same people that want to defund the police.

I don’t recall hearing Trump telling us he’s going to take guns away from law abiding people. Or defunding the police either for that matter.

This time it is the current administration that failed those kids!

28-Mar-23
"This time it is the current administration that failed those kids!".....this is waaayyyy beyond the failure of 1 administration, or even 2. This is a cultural failure plain and simple. And to frame it any other way is nonsense.

28-Mar-23
Being bullied (IF Corax's assumption is right) is NO REASON to kill innocent human beings!

I got bullied plenty, as did we all at one point or another (kids can be cruel) and never took it upon myself and go kill someone over it. If you aren't "man" enough to control your own emotions then maybe you shouldn't identify as one.

28-Mar-23
Pat thanks for posting!

Those officers definitely need a free steak dinner with unlimited drinks!

28-Mar-23
A world without God in the home and family units being complete. All other ground is sinking sand. The police were incredible in their professionalism and discipline.

28-Mar-23
Thank the Lord for good Law Enforcement, they saved numerous lives with their quick and brave response.

28-Mar-23
Taught for 29 years still sub, and coach. Makes me so angry, gun free garbage, give staff the right to carry, rather than us being soft targets. Screw you Cor-ass, you are so off vase. Make excuses, and allow mental illness to morph into what is becoming. She purchased guns legally, then parents made her get rid of them cause of mental health issues. Most of these shooters have mental health issues prior to. Address the issue protect schools, arm staff! No gun free zones.

28-Mar-23
The two most dangerous places to be is in a combat zone or a gun free zone.

28-Mar-23
“This is a cultural failure plain and simple. And to frame it any other way is nonsense.”

I know plenty of members of our “culture” that don’t support gun free zones, banning police, and leaving our kids defenseless. The liberals even cried when a group of US veterans volunteered to patrol schools and protect the kids. Perhaps you have a better idea than what has been discussed? I doubt it though, you seem to stand up for China joe and his ignorance more often than not. Quack, quack!!

28-Mar-23
70lb. you have done it again....but it doesn't shock me at all.

Just for the record I don't support de fund the police. As for gun free zones, they have to exist. Either gun free or controlled possession. If they didn't/don't then you have people that shouldn't be carrying guns in places they shouldn't. Not recognizing that fact goes to show you know little to nothing about the subject.

As for the veterans protecting the schools that would be fine if they were/are commissioned law enforcement officers. If they aren't then the school would be liable for any action they took. And schools ain't gonna' take that responsibility. Again, not knowing that shows your lack of knowledge of the subject.

And just for the record, I work in criminal justice every day. I do my job fairly and equitably regardless of a person's color, gender identification, religious affiliation, or political affiliation. So yeah....I do some about this stuff.

28-Mar-23
what a difference between this response and that in uvalde.

but as mentioned, hard to believe there was not someone in that school carrying to confront and at least slow this evil. return fire after they shot and broke the glass in the door to gain entry would have bought a lot of time and maybe stopped it altogether.

28-Mar-23
{Corass} (receiving no help from the school administration.) Your a total joke, you have no clue of what you talk. Maybe these individual got the psychological help they need it would help. But nope blames schools, blame guns, blame bullying. It is the person doing the horrific acts that is to blame! Place the blame where it belongs and quit blaming others.

28-Mar-23
Makes me terrified everyday to send my kids to school. My wife teaches 4th grade in the same school. They have good lockdown protocols but it still takes a little bit of time to get it in completely in place. The only protection she has is a baseball bat in her classroom. I teach my kids what to do in a situation like this but who knows what they will do once panic sets in. Great response by LEO once on scene.

What really ticks me off is why in the hell can we send billions of dollars to Ukraine and weapons but we can’t use that money to protect our kids at school? The policies of the government just make me sick.

28-Mar-23
Yep five of these mass killers now. Folks are wondering if the Meds for trans are leading to this madness.

jj

28-Mar-23
"70....unfortunately guys like fdp infest Texas in colonies like Austin, Dallas Co, San Antonio, El Paso, etc. accept, promote, exhibit the same mental illness that plagues those tortured souls whove been taught to identify their existence with sexual deviance. " LOLOLOLOLOLL!!!!!......

28-Mar-23
Officers did an outstanding job of taking out the suspect...Zero hesitation to enter and engage! Well done brothers!!!

28-Mar-23
A few things piss me off every time these things happen. First - that some person feels so terrible about something (their life etc) that doing this makes any sense. It's sad to me, that people land in a space like that.

Second - that people's lives ended too soon - and that all who were involved, physically hurt or not - will have issues to try and navigate as a result, which could negatively impact their life.

Third - absolutely zero will be done to help in any way, shape, or form. There will be no more effort to improve or fund more mental healthcare opportunities for people. People will talk about doing all sorts of stuff to schools, but when push comes to shove, won't spend $ on it, so it won't happen. There are decades of bat poop-crazy school and other mass shootings which have happened, and other than thoughts and prayers, very little happens unless you count locking school doors and having kids do active shooter training.

This sucks that we got to read the headline.

Sucks more because there is zero that will happen as a result.

28-Mar-23

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo

28-Mar-23
“ As for gun free zones, they have to exist. If they didn't/don't then you have people that shouldn't be carrying guns in places they shouldn't.”

Lol! Spoken like true liberal!!! You realize a school is a gun free zone…don’t you?! I can’t even begin to tell you how idiotic that statement is!

You work in criminal Justice?!?! I suppose you want to sue the cops for wasting the child murdering tranny then huh? I hope you don’t have kids on school. If you do I hope to god you never have to experience what those parents are going thru right now! As sad as it is, your ignorance is almost laughable, as though you’re simply trolling the Bowsite. By the way, did I spell everything right? Quack quack!!!!

28-Mar-23
Man, kudos to those Memphis cops….they were pushing hard to stop that threat

28-Mar-23
"You work in criminal Justice?!?! I suppose you want to sue the cops for wasting the child murdering tranny then huh? I hope you don’t have kids on school. If you do I hope to god you never have to experience what those parents are going thru right now! As sad as it is, your ignorance is almost laughable, as though you’re simply trolling the Bowsite. By the way, did I spell everything right? Quack quack!!!!"......70lb, you don't have the brains God gave lettuce. When it comes to trolling you could wear that tag.. I deal with the parents of kids who are affected by heinous crimes, so like I said....I know some about this stuff. Unlike you.

28-Mar-23
That footage was intense. Good job guys. We've got to figure a constitutional way to stop arming the mentally ill. Some of the comments from some of our more liberal members are just plain misguided. I'll leave it at that. Prayers to the affected families.

28-Mar-23
I apologize if I’m wrong but I know Will to be more left leaning yet he gets his point across in a manner I think most can agree with and I appreciate that. Guys like Corax and fdp should take a lesson from him

28-Mar-23
Let me get this straight, Gun free zones stops people who shouldn't be carrying guns in that location from carrying them? Is that your logic? Tell that to all the victims. Good guy stops bad guy, I'll take my chances every time. Carry all the time. Preliminary reports state the Nashville shooter bypassed armed schools for this Christian Schools

28-Mar-23
Time after time: in the manifesto or journals the shooters say they are targeting gun free, less armed, soft targets.

28-Mar-23
Rut-n-Strut...I agree that Will does a very good job of making his point. This was one of my first posts on this subject other than mentioning what is required to prevent someone from buying a gun based on the 4473 questions and showing the a part of the questions that are asked on the 4473; ""I still say the mass shootings by females are extremely rare."....there have been about 5 that are on record. The problem isn't the left, and the problem isn't the right.....the problem is ALL of them. If the government tries to make the questions on the 4473 more limiting, people are going to have a fit. When localities talk about instituting red flag ordinances that MIGHT help avert something like this...people have a fit. Saying that the government is over reaching, interfering with Constitutional rights and so on. When there is talk about limiting the availability of "assault weapons'...people have a fit. In the grand scheme of things this has little or nothing to do with gender either real or imagined. And it has little or nothing to do with left or right, it has to do with EVERYBODY. And if we as law abiding gun owners (regardless of your political affiliation) don't stop with the non-sensical left against right, us against them rhetoric we are likely to lose some of our rights as far as gun ownership is concerned." What is divisive or difficult to understand about that?

28-Mar-23
“70....unfortunately guys like fdp infest Texas in colonies like Austin, Dallas Co, San Antonio, El Paso, etc.”

Hackbow, I’d be willing to bet he’s a public defender that offers free legal advice to those accused of committing crimes.

28-Mar-23
First off I get what Corax was saying and you guys who don’t well uh. Second if you guys think that answering some questions on a form truthfully is gonna stop this then I don’t know what kind of herb you’re smoking.

28-Mar-23
"Hackbow, I’d be willing to bet he’s a public defender that offers free legal advice to those accused of committing crimes." ............LOLOLOL!!! Your ability to be wrong is impressive !!!!! QUACK, QUACK, QUACK...LOL!!!!!

28-Mar-23
Red flag laws are divisive. They would allow anyone have their firearms taken away without the chance of defending themselves. Guilty until proven innocent. Assault weapon bans would do absolutely nothing to solve gun deaths. Most are hand guns and most are self inflicted. The gun free zone comments are just plain crazy. All they do is allow criminals and nut cases to run amuck without any opposition causing massive chaos and sometimes death. So even though you get your point across, it is points I strongly disagree with

28-Mar-23
A "non-binary" option on a firearm purchase form? WOW! Really? So nut jobs CAN legally buy firearms! This is only going to get worse people...a LOT worse.

This country is done.

28-Mar-23
A good guy with an AR topped with an LPVO ended her. Makes sense to have one there before things start instead of losing the precious minutes it takes to respond. My SHTF set up has a Burris RT6

28-Mar-23

Pat Lefemine's Link
Ohio has great whitetails and more importantly, politicians that understand evil.

28-Mar-23
I NEVER said that I was in favor of red flag laws, weapons bans, limited capacity magazines, or anything of that sort. I made the point that anytime any of these things are brought into a conversation, people on BOTH sides of the issue have a fit and then the entire conversation collapses into a left versus right, us versus them argument. Just like this did.

You have your right to disagree with what I or anyone else says, same as I or anyone else has the right to disagree with what you or anyone else says.

28-Mar-23
Fair enough fdp

28-Mar-23
Those Police officers are heroes! No telling how many more murders they stopped yesterday. Sick society we live in today

28-Mar-23
Government institutionalized kill zones (Gun-Free Zones) established and maintained to sensationalize and emotionally impact public perception.

They remain as such in order to continuously promote a narrative intended to subvert our God Given Rights and take away Freedoms guaranteed in the Bill of Rights of our Constitution.

How many kids under the age of 16 are killed every year in Democrat controlled Chicago with some of the strictest gun laws in the nation? How many do you hear about in the news?

28-Mar-23
Am I the only one it finds it weird that there were no other people seen inside the school but the cops and shooter? Also the cops did not open any door to a class room with kids. Strange idk

28-Mar-23
Spike just speculation on my part. But I think the kids were on lock down in class rooms to protect them in a situation like this. It likely through training the cops knew this. I read the the tranny shooter was shooting out a window at cop cars.

28-Mar-23

spike78's embedded Photo
spike78's embedded Photo
A guy at work took this pic today of a pink haired tranny militant here in MA. They are out there.

28-Mar-23
John I guess it’s possible. Not sure being a sitting duck in a classroom is the way to go. My company came out with active shooter training and to some it up be a pussy and hide under something unreal.

28-Mar-23
Well, it’s kinda silly to ask elementary school kids to step up and be a hero in the face of an active shooter, spike. Their emergency response likely saved many lives in this situation.

I had to watch the body cam video about a dozen times today. Awesome job by the boys in blue.

28-Mar-23
BEG I was more referring to run outside then sit and wait. Why in a fire drill so you run outside but a shooting you stay and wait to be shot?

28-Mar-23
In short, because a fire cares a lot less about locked doors than an active shooter does.

28-Mar-23
spike78...

"When you think about fire drills, you get a bigger picture. Everybody leaves. They evacuate from the building in a slow and methodical manner. It is orderly, the routes are planned, and the goal is specific to only evacuate utilizing the most direct route possible. This is how lives are saved in a fire. Know your exits, know your route, stay calm and in line and proceed with caution as you calmly walk yourself out of the building.

While this works quite well when there is a fire or a fire drill, people respond differently during a fire alarm than you would want them to respond to an active shooter. When a fire alarm goes off, people immediately try to evacuate. If a fire alarm is used during an active shooter event, however, this can put people in harm's way, like in a hallway, where they can become easier targets for an active shooter.

This is a tremendous issue because the room you are in may be the safest place for you during an active shooter event. We hear people that have stated they would pull the fire alarm if they ever heard shots fired near their location. If you're in a situation and you hear shots and a fire alarm, you must be aware that you need to check before you move from somewhere. If you automatically leave the room or building you are in during an active shooter event, it could cost you your life."

28-Mar-23
You don’t know where the shooter is. You can see fire and see smoke. Staying put as dumb as it seems is the safest thing to do so you don’t get caught in the cross fire between the good guys and bad guys. If everyone ran it’s very possible you turn the corner to the shooter sitting there waiting to mow down a hundred of you. Good guys got there and got the job done. Without them who knows the numbers. This was no udalve response. These guys meant business. And tons of people are home safe tonight because of them. Can’t believe anyone could actually try and justify the actions of this ass clown “they got bullied”. Grow up. Fight. Don’t shoot up a school of kids

28-Mar-23
ALICE Training teaches us: Lock down, if you know where the shooter is and it is not close and somewhat safe run, Otherwise you lock down barricade. Prepare to fight for your life. Little kids hide. Open rooms checked and move on. As I recall in the video a couple doors were locked when checked. Officers headed for shooting when identified where it was. Without ID and confirmation you never open a door. We run, zig zag, take cover when possible, we fight, Since teachers cannot defend their students or themselves.

28-Mar-23
Per accounts, that’s exactly what happened, Screwball - reacting to the threat with lockdowns and, where prudent, evacuations. No doubt it saved lives.

28-Mar-23
Yes it did.

28-Mar-23
What is the deal with the different shoes?

28-Mar-23
Right on screwball.

28-Mar-23
Our little school was and is ahead of many with our training according to law enforcement. Biggest fear I had and have still at school is this horror. And no defense. If our one local officer is off we could have to wait up to 20 minutes for help. That is a lot of dead kids and staff.

28-Mar-23
Screwball Biden could help your school with safety features but he’s too busy blowing the money to kill other people in Ukraine and other programs like free room and board for illegals but yet here he is saying what a tragedy this is. Makes you want to vomit hearing what these politicians spew every day.

28-Mar-23
Just mentioned this on another thread, but since teachers won't carry guns the next best weapon for each classroom to have on hand are flash bangs. Train each teacher on how to deploy and when a shooter entry a hallway start tossing flash bangs.

28-Mar-23
It's a private faith based school if the Federal Government pays for changes the separation of church and state people would drag it out for years in litigation

29-Mar-23
White House is fenced locked and arm guards. Most populations have arm guards, are schools none.. nothing.

29-Mar-23
I don't know if the point was made but a HUUUUGE factor in these things and these lost young people are a vast amount of them have been pumped full of powerful drugs since they were young. Im 62 and got poor grades in Elementary School alway day dreaming and not able to engage with tasks to the point they tested me to see if something was mentally wrong. According to my Dad I smoked the tests and they told me.... see your smart buckle down. Nowadays 100 percent for sure the drug cocktails would have started. I know my parents would taken "the professionals" advice and given me whatever they suggested, after all they are doctors. I mentor a young guy in his 20's and he has been on a dozen different pharmaceuticals since he was like 7 for depression, can't sleep, can't focus, depressed. Big pharma is one of the pillars of evil in this country.

29-Mar-23
Over 50 % of Americans are on prescribed mood altering drugs. Now factor in how many are on non prescribed drugs and alcohol and not many are clearly thinking on their own.

29-Mar-23
We could pull some $$ from the US military budget to supply a full-time team of guards to public schools. There has to be something in the 500~B more than any other nation on earth we spend to have the greatest military on earth, which we could invest to guard schools if that's one of the answers... Perhaps the National Guard. That makes some sense. We already have that in place so we could use National Guard at schools.

The trans fear thing, I'm not feeling. It's about 1% of mass shooters over the last several years (that's a bad thing to type - that there are ANY mass shooters). Why are we not freaking out about straight white guys, given they are the massive majority of mass shooters? It feels weird because that is what I see in the mirror daily a straight white guy. But in the end, if you want to protect your kids at school from the most likely person to perform a mass shooting, that's your focus.

The only thing I know is that complex problems generally are not solved with simple answers. There is not a simple answer to this, nor one everyone will agree with.

Overall, it just stinks.

29-Mar-23
Oh for Gods sake Will, do you not watch or listen to the news? All the media and your democrats do is trash and freak out over straight white guys. We are all white supremacists and the root of all evil. Domestic terrorists all. This just happens to not fit the narrative, so its a thing. Maybe we could instead of sending billions to a country like Ukraine, we could keep a little for you know, our huge problems like this at home? We would not need to tap into our military budget one stinking bit.

29-Mar-23
The best part about being a taxpayer is having zero say in where the money goes.

29-Mar-23
From what I saw, the guy with the shotgun smoked the shooter, then the two young guys with the AR and the pistol put a few in her.

29-Mar-23
Haven’t seen that, Thornton. Everything I’ve seen was the guy with the AR with the LPVO pushing forward and taking the shots that dropped the shooter. That’s what the body cam footage shows and what all the reports crediting the officer say as well.

29-Mar-23
Seeing all this, hearing all this, experiencing all this, makes me realize even more that we better start putting our faith where it belongs and give up on trying to convince one another who's right and who's wrong, or hope our elected leaders will fix this moral and cultural decay that's taken over the country. To think a biological male wants to be a girl and vice versa is something I could've never imagined in a million years, but here we are being force-fed in a never-ending assault that it is SOMEHOW "normal" and should be "accepted". We are commanded to love one another, not to blindly or forcefully have to accept one another. Who could've dreamed?!?!

Jesus is what we need. Jesus IS going to fix all this one day, and the sooner He gets here the better off those of us who accept Him will be...and isn't it IRONIC those that say we must be "inclusive" and accept every new persuasion the world can come up with are the very same ones who demand we rid this world of any talk, reference, or symbol of our one true Savior...a man more different and ostrasized than any other the world has ever known! And, did He go and kill innocent lives to become accepted? No! I know these times were prophesized, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept the fact that our world and country have gone completely crazy.

Jesus come quick; we need you!!

29-Mar-23
Shoes I watched a video today where she is walking. They are the same shoes as in dead bod pic. Something is on the shoe. Tape or? Came off before being shot. Not PUMAS If you watch her walking early on you can see the stripe on that right foot with each step.

29-Mar-23
The shoe difference is a head-scratcher and opens the door for skepticism. Why are the shoes different from the security video to the bodycam footage/kill pics?

They aren’t different. They are the same shoes. Different camera quality between the CCTV footage and the bodycam footage. Pretty clear it’s the bright yellow part of the flame showing up more whitish that makes the adidas look like Pumas on the CCTV. Just another loony conspiracy theory azelkhntr latched onto.

29-Mar-23
It's awful. Big credit to the officers who ended it. They didn't appear hesitant at all from the bodycam footage I saw. Wonder how long it took them to get there and get in? I was surprised and felt good about that it looked like regular officers rolled in, in blue jeans and vests, and that they didn't wait for a SWAT team or something special. Kudos to them. It literally puts a lump in my throat to know those guys went in hard and risked themselves to save lives. I thank God we have people willing to do that.

Running to the gunfire. . . . As it should be. I'm proud of them. I hope the officers who fired are able to live with it and can find peace with it.

29-Mar-23
Leave it to the village idiot, AZ, to jump all over an already debunked conspiracy theory.

Matt

29-Mar-23
Will, a strong defense is a good offense. Our already depleted military is the reason Putin and Xi is doing as it wishes. Taking more money from a world power we are is not going to help. The weak leadership we have in the white house does not help.

29-Mar-23
As long as people keep rejecting and making fun of people, it will happen over and over.

29-Mar-23
Azelkhtr, you need to get help.

29-Mar-23

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
Again, pretty clear it’s simply a matter of camera quality making a Vans shoe with a flame look like the Puma logo. Can literally see the Vans logo on the back of the shoes.

29-Mar-23
someone has their tinfoil too tight today.....

29-Mar-23
someone has their tinfoil too tight today.....

Today?? You mean everyday lol

29-Mar-23
The shoe thing was obviously just video issues. Just because we faked the moon landing doesn't mean everything is a conspiracy ;^)

29-Mar-23
I wonder if she "identifies" as being dead now, or because of her mental illness still thinks she's alive? I mean, just because you have no pulse or brain activity doesn't mean you aren't alive, just like not having a penis doesn't mean you aren't male if you think you are, right?

29-Mar-23
I seen and heard of people gettin shit canned for less than what Azelk spews, yet somehow he keeps to keep spraying his bullshit everywhere on every thread

29-Mar-23
At 5:16 of Pats video you can see a victim on the floor blurred out as the cops run by.

29-Mar-23

Aspen Ghost's Link
I see Madonna announce she is doing a benefit concert in Nashville. But not for the victims. She's doing it for the murderer.

29-Mar-23
“I see Madonna announce she is doing a benefit concert in Nashville. But not for the victims. She's doing it for the murderer.”

I expected a GoFundMe for Audrey Hale base in your post. You guys are digging deep on hot takes for the echo chamber.

30-Mar-23

You are insane, az.

30-Mar-23
Choice of sneakers must indicate some deep message from the alien reptiles orbiting earth and manning the Jewish space lasers...

My New Balances just tell me to have another beer...

30-Mar-23
Either way. Although millions on the streets, assault weapon ban is coming......

30-Mar-23
azelkhntr...

i heard the guy who did the dry run rehearsal for the nashville shooting is actually the same guy that is impersonating damar hamlin...any truth to that...or is it the guy thats standing in for john fetterman?

30-Mar-23
Couldn't say it better than Bake did. Disgusting situation.

30-Mar-23
the vids they prematurely released showing the shooter wearing the Pumas was a vid from their dry run rehearsal.

You are the one that clearly doesn't get it. No video exists where the shooter is wearing Pumas. Period. The shoes you are claiming are Pumas are Vans.

30-Mar-23
First of all prayers for all the family’s of the Nashville shooting. It’s been over 20 years since the columbine school shooting in Colorado. And it’s very sad that they are still going on today. So what’s there answer to this problem? More gun control! Even though it hasn’t worked in over 20 years. Maybe it’s time time to try something else?

30-Mar-23
You're right about the shotgun BEG. I watched it first on my small phone screen and I thought he shot. If he had, there would only have been one shot. Buckshot is deadly out past 80 yards.

• Sitka Gear