PushCoArcher 30-Mar-23
Jethro 30-Mar-23
ZanWang 01-Apr-23
DoRightBoy 02-Apr-23
crestedbutte 03-Apr-23
butcherboy 03-Apr-23
LKH 03-Apr-23
30-Mar-23
Trying to figure out how to apply for a preference point for elk in Colorado. I have two points and I just want to apply for another one this year. Website is confusing and I can't find the info I need. Can anyone help?

30-Mar-23
(animal)P 999 99P

30-Mar-23
Enter the preference point code as your first choice. Code for elk point is E-P-999-99-P

30-Mar-23
Perfect, than you so much guys.

30-Mar-23
As a nonresident to Colorado, reading in the book I didn't see where I am required to buy a habitat stamp and qualifying license for a preference point like I have in years past. Is this true?

30-Mar-23
No you need both to be able to apply for rhe point.

30-Mar-23
Yup, need qualifying license. If you're not 65 yet the habitat stamp will get automatically added on when you buy the qualifying license.

01-Apr-23

ZanWang's Link
Can I use that Sonic exe code? Or is it only for one person?

02-Apr-23

03-Apr-23
Fastfreddy…..yep you gotta buy the qualifying license and habitat stamp first or the system won’t allow you to put in your application for pref. point only or the draw. It’s a “money grab” plain and simple.

03-Apr-23
I just saw this post today! Thanks for the reminder. This year will give me 17 points for elk and 5 for deer. I should have over 22 points for elk but I missed some years here and there.

03-Apr-23
If you go on their site and try to get a point without a qualifying license they won't let you proceed.

• Sitka Gear