Whitetail Deer
Contributors to this thread:
Candor 01-Jul-23
Michael 01-Jul-23
Candor 02-Jul-23
Michael 02-Jul-23
Groundhunter 02-Jul-23
01-Jul-23
Do any of yall have a Novix Ranger? It appears to be basically the same stand as the Novix Echo but with a mesh seat.

I find the mesh seat more appealing but am curious why they market it as for more semi-permanent hangs when the Novix Echo is a bit heavier and listed as for the mobile hunter. 10.5 lbs is plenty light for me for mobile sits. Would value any thoughts on the Ranger hangon if you have used one.

01-Jul-23
It says new for 2023. So there can’t be many that have hunted with it since it’s only now July 1st.

My guess is the seat is mesh and doesn’t have foam. Foam seats don’t last long when left in trees for long periods of time.

02-Jul-23
Thank you, Michael. I should have read a bit deeper. I see the Ranger is also a welded platform vs the Echo being machined.

If anyone has an echo, I am curious if the center area that used to be a bow holder on the old LW's still functions for that.

02-Jul-23
I have an Echo, Helo and Lone Wolf alpha II. The Novix stands don’t have the little peg built into the platform that made up the built in bow holder. The Lone Wolf Alpha II does.

02-Jul-23
Get a Beast stand if your a young guy.

• Sitka Gear