midwest 07-Jul-23
ElkNut1 08-Jul-23
DConcrete 08-Jul-23
SteveB 08-Jul-23
Hessticles 09-Jul-23
Jaquomo 09-Jul-23
Old School 09-Jul-23
06-Jul-23
Wife drew a once in a life time Nebraska bull tag, she don't bow hunt so it will unfortunately be with a rifle. I drew mine in 2013 and killed mine with a bow, I wasn't real picky as we were due to have our first kid any day.

06-Jul-23
That is awesome some big elk in NE. Hope she gets a good one!

06-Jul-23
Congrats to your wife, Tanner!

07-Jul-23
There’s nothing unfortunate about that brother. Congratulations and best of luck! Awesome!

07-Jul-23
Super awesome! Tell her congratulations. Fortunately for her I think she MIGHT know a guy who’s got some experience shooting big critters ;-)

07-Jul-23

07-Jul-23
Very kool indeed.

Good luck, Robb

07-Jul-23
Congrats to her.

Better to have an enjoyable, ethical hunt with a rifle. Then shoehorn her into archery equipment.

07-Jul-23
Nice. Congrats

07-Jul-23
Awesome Tanner! Have a ball!

08-Jul-23
Good deal sir! Your wife won't know a great bull to an average bull. Support her totally on whatever she chooses, you can bet the farm no matter what she will be plum excited & you need to be excited for even if she pounds a spike! Make some great memories & leave the pressure at home for things worthy of it! Good luck!

ElkNut

08-Jul-23
Unfortunately? How about:

We live in the greatest country on earth where we have all these bad ass awesome rights! And we’re fortunate to draw a once in a lifetime tag.

Man, what a way to diminish something cool.

Hope ya didn’t say that part to her about the rifle.

08-Jul-23
How awesome is that! Congrats!

09-Jul-23
DC she knows I'm a hardcore bowhunter at heart and she totally expects it, but we both know between kids and a crazy life we all accept the inevitable.

09-Jul-23
Good for her! My wife is a rifle hunter, has no interest in bowhunting. We have a blast with me being her "guide" and her squeezing the trigger. Good luck on your wife's hunt!

09-Jul-23
Enjoy the moment and don’t sweat the weapon choice for even a minute. It’s her hunt and you get to enjoy it with her - that’s where the memories are made.

09-Jul-23

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo
I was shooting my Uberti “Courtney” in .303 yesterday. Named after Courtney Selous

Fun fun!

09-Jul-23

Nothing at all wrong with rifle hunting.

• Sitka Gear