bowhunt 24-Jul-23
ShoshoneAdventure 25-Jul-23
ShoshoneAdventure 26-Jul-23
Buskill 26-Jul-23
ShoshoneAdventure 26-Jul-23
Buskill 26-Jul-23
Buskill 26-Jul-23
24-Jul-23
If a group is interested... We have a drop camp available, horseback, 12 miles in the Frank Church Wilderness in Idaho during prime rut dates, 9/23 to 9/29 - $2500 pp plus tags. These tags are NOT available to the general public as they've been sold out for some time. These are outfitter allocated tags. The price includes horseback drop camp, wall tents, full kitchen and cots and there is option of hiring a cook for $1500 (groceries not included). Minimum/max is 3-4 hunters. This is awesome area, waaay off the beatin' path during the rut. Anyone interested just hit me up with a DM! Peyton

24-Jul-23
How much are tags

24-Jul-23
What are the success odds and is it in an area that is at or above objective?

24-Jul-23
Tags are $651.75 Unit 21 is above objective.

24-Jul-23
Overall success for DIY Idaho elk hunts is fairly low. These guys put you in a great spot on some great dates and hook you up with sold out tags. The hunt is what fellas make of it.

24-Jul-23
You need a hunting licence also in Idaho, plus an archery stamp, correct? Boy, that would be one I would like to do. Sure has me thinking.

24-Jul-23
For sure...yes/yes. Not too pricey though. As far as the herd goes, it is pretty darn healthy. I keep trying to upload data here, but keep getting an error.

24-Jul-23
21 = 103 Hunters harvest was 15 bulls and 4 cows 18% success 21A = 99 Hunters harvest was 8 bulls and 4 cows 12% success This would be a great adventure! I hunt another unit right up to the beginning of this hunt... Some day when time allows this type of hunt would be perfect to extend hunting and see some new country.

24-Jul-23
how are all these last minute tags available? guys cancelling? never sold them originally?

thanks

24-Jul-23
Thanks for that! Yes...I am in Idaho and the Church is beautiful, yet rugged country.

24-Jul-23
I would be VERY interested if this was for a couple years from now. Thinking about a hunt for my 60th birthday...................

24-Jul-23
Seems like a deal from what I recently looked at in Idaho for drop camps with outfitter tags

4-5 different outfitters were all asking $3500-$4000 for drop camps with tents/Cots/stoves ect The tag cost wasn’t included

I had no idea prices went up that much

Sounds like a deal on a an adventure for someone looking for a hunt this year

25-Jul-23
Pyrannah...this are outfitter allocated tags, these particular tags are allocated to outfitters to sell, etc. The tags for this unit were sold out online/over the phone, etc. a long time ago to the general public. Outfitters in Idaho are allocated tags for the units they operate in. This outfitter is just filling his spots for the year...like A LOT of outfitters are right now.

26-Jul-23
Today is the last day for this drop camp...tags need to be spoken for with the outfitter by tomorrow. Just FYI and have a great day!

26-Jul-23
Good grief…..I’m about to ship my twins off to college. If not for that I’d probably jump on this as I love Idaho anyway.

26-Jul-23
My twins are 12...not looking forward to paying for that! Haha...

26-Jul-23
Good grief…..I’m about to ship my twins off to college. If not for that I’d probably jump on this as I love Idaho anyway.

26-Jul-23
The money just evaporates before your eyes.

• Sitka Gear