ShoshoneAdventure 02-Aug-23
Smtn10PT 03-Aug-23
ShoshoneAdventure 03-Aug-23
hunt'n addict 03-Aug-23
ShoshoneAdventure 03-Aug-23
01-Aug-23

ShoshoneAdventure's embedded Photo
ShoshoneAdventure's embedded Photo
NM openings...Units 5B (1) and Unit 7 (3) for archery...DM for more details...hunts are all inclusive including land-owner voucher, meals/lodging and fully guided by a great outfitter.

5B - This archery elk hunt takes place in NW NM during the rut, six days between September 1-14 or 15-24 and includes a private land elk voucher. This hunt offers opportunity at 280-320 inch bulls. The hunt is spot and stalk and includes lots of hiking and glassing. The terrain consists of mountainous terrain ranging from mixed conifer to ponderosa pine to pinon/juniper forests. Unit 5B borders the Jicarilla Apache Reservation which contributes to the quality of the bulls. The hunt is fully guided and includes lodging, meals, transportation in the field, field dressing and field-care of your trophy and guide service. Accommodations consist of a ranch house camp. Unit 7 - This archery elk hunt takes place in NW NM in September during the rut. The hunt is six days between September 1-14 and 15-24 and includes a unit wide elk voucher. This hunt offers opportunity at 280-320 inch bulls. The hunt is spot and stalk and includes lots of hiking and glassing. The terrain consists of sagebrush canyons and pinon/juniper mesas. The hunt is fully guided and includes lodging, meals, transportation in the field, field dressing and field-care of your trophy and guide service. Accommodations consist of a ranch house style camp. Guide service is 2x1 (2 hunters per 1 guide).

01-Aug-23
C'mon man.... You know what question is next!

01-Aug-23
^^^^^ Amazing how much people trying to sell something must live to be called all day for the same question. Makes no sense and I won’t even ask when I see such things, even if it’s something I really want

01-Aug-23
The price? You think I hide prices? I do this for living and I will never hide a price or not take a call. Now...I also have ALL of the harvest statistics for this outfitter for each unit and hunt. Those, I will reply to DMs because it would be a pain to list them all. But...I can tell you it's impressive and you get what you pay for. $5000 2x1 $6500 1x1 Tag #s and prices for the guaranteed tags... Unit 2 Rifle 5 $6,000 Unit 5A Rifle (Ranch) 3 $6,000 Unit 5B Archery 1 $6,000 Unit 6A Rifle 4 $8,750 Unit 6A Rifle (Ranch) 2 $8,000 Unit 6C Rifle 9 $7,500 Unit 7 Archery 3 $5,000 Unit 7 Rifle 3 $6,000 Unit 50 Rifle DIY 2 $3,000 Unit 7 Deer (Ranch) 2 $6,950 Guest - $1,000

02-Aug-23
Wow - those seem like pretty reasonable prices!

02-Aug-23
Those are very reasonable prices, nice Peyton!

02-Aug-23
Good prices for some of those units. Others, not so much considering where the hunt is located.

02-Aug-23
Nice deal. I think it's great you come on, and cut to the details and opportunities. Good luck this year.

02-Aug-23
Why do I have kids and horses!!!!

02-Aug-23
Thanks fellas, our company just tries to connect hunters with hunts that work for them.

02-Aug-23
With opportunity at 280-320” bulls, no thanks. That usually means you might get lucky and spot one in a herd several hundred yards away and theres no way to truly make it happen. And the few times it does happen allow for those numbers to be advertised. What is the actual average size being shot? Is it 280-320”? Maybe I’m just spoiled where I get to hunt.

02-Aug-23
It depends on the unit, and I have harvest statistics so as not ever "over sell" anything. If you would like stats on a particular unit, please shoot me a DM and I would be happy to provide them.

03-Aug-23
As someone thats hunted OTC Colorado and the Montana general tag several times those bulls are very appealing to me. Thanks for posting the hunts.

03-Aug-23
You got it! Holler if you would like further information.

03-Aug-23
Please clarify, it's $5k or $6,500 for the hunt + the price of the tag ($5k - $8K).

03-Aug-23
That is correct, yes. I can also tell you that the hunts on the unit wide tags do include private land as well...if the bulls are on private land hunt there or on public...just depends on where the bulls are located. The harvest statistics are fantastic.

• Sitka Gear