Pop-r 08-Aug-23
Sean D. 08-Aug-23
SteveB 09-Aug-23
Bob H in NH 15-Aug-23
Sam 15-Aug-23
Rob in VT 15-Aug-23
Trial153 25-Aug-23
07-Aug-23
Bass Pro has it on sale; or is the Mini 2 that much better. Would like to hear some reviews. Just want to be able to receive or send an emergency text if needed. My FIL is nearing his last days. Thanks!

07-Aug-23

Jasper's embedded Photo
Jasper's embedded Photo

07-Aug-23
John, the mini 2 is probably worth the extra $100 for me just for the extra battery life and the compatibility with the Garmin messenger app. It also has a few more sensor options and other do-dads.

07-Aug-23
That’s what I needed to hear. Thanks Justin!

07-Aug-23
My Mini works perfectly fine. I use my phone to text and can access all of my contacts.

07-Aug-23
I lost my mini last fall, plan to replace it with zoleo. Same text functions and half the price

08-Aug-23
Bob, search for some video review comparisons and the Garmin beasts the Zoleo every time.

08-Aug-23
My mini won't come on. Need to call them as i saw something about maybe it needing a new download or something. I figure the battery is just done but not sure. It's had VERY minimal use.

08-Aug-23
SteveB, my buddies have the zoleos and they beat my inreach every time. They're texts go through super fast, my texts usually take 5-10 minutes to go through

09-Aug-23
Sean D - that’s interesting! Most youtube reviews I watched said the opposite. I do like having a screen on the Garmin. I think I’m going to get the new messenger, 28 day battery life.

15-Aug-23
All my research points out inreach is better due to functionality, things like GPS, maps, etc. Things I don't care about

If just need occasional texting zoleo seems to win

15-Aug-23
I just bought the Zoleo, will put it to the test in the Yukon in a couple weeks.

15-Aug-23
Bob, I bought the Zoleo for my BC moose hunt next month. Uses the same network as InReach. I just want to be able to send a text every few days.

25-Aug-23
I just bought a mini two, pretty nice light weight up grade from Explorer.

• Sitka Gear