70lbDraw 03-Sep-23
Woods Walker 03-Sep-23
Beendare 03-Sep-23
Woods Walker 03-Sep-23
Missouribreaks 03-Sep-23
TGbow 03-Sep-23
2Wild Bill 03-Sep-23
07-Aug-23
How can anyone that calls themself a hunter vote Democrat?

———-

House Democrats Demand 1,000% Tax On Semiautomatic Rifles

Democrats in Congress reintroduced legislation imposing a 1,000% excise tax on the sale of "large capacity ammunition feeding devices and semiautomatic assault weapons."

US Rep. Don "Doug" Beyer, a Democrat from Virginia, and 24 other House Democrats introduced the bill on Friday. A similar bill was introduced by Beyer last year that would, of course, only mean wealthy elites and drug dealers could afford semiautomatic rifles (many of which are hunting rifles) while punishing middle and working-poor Americans.

The text of the new bill, HR 5135, titled, "To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to impose an additional 1,000 percent excise tax on the sale of large capacity ammunition feeding devices and semiautomatic assault weapons, and for other purposes," has yet to be released as of Monday. And it needs to be clarified if it's the same as the one proposed by Beyer last summer.

07-Aug-23
And they thought January 6th was an "insurrection". They keep this **** up and they'll be LONGING for January 6th.

07-Aug-23
Pritzker. Stepped on the 2nd and know going for the 1st amendment. But nothing will happen tell all are pour and have nothing . then they may wake. Hell a take over turned into a photo shoot.

07-Aug-23
I should think the equal protection act would come into play, I believe that's the 14th amendment. Good luck to all those who continue to blame A inanimate object for their woes. As long as they continue down this path they will never do anything about gun violence.

08-Aug-23
Judge granted a preliminary injunction halting Colorado raising the age to 21 for rifles and shotguns. A small win for now.

08-Aug-23
If in fact they are successful at collecting 1000% taxes, what do they plan to spend the money on? Open border support, drugs and freebies for the homeless, more trump accusations and indictments, or will it simply bolster the biden cartels bank accounts?

08-Aug-23

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
not sure why this comes as a surprise to anyone. crap like this is all part of the democrat party platform. if protecting the 2a is important...maybe hunters should read it before ever voting for one.

08-Aug-23
recently i did a remodel job for a legal immigrant... He came from a country with basically no freedoms.

Here is what he said........."American freedoms will have to be taken a little at a time, because Americans will fight otherwise"....

I commented about all our current unrest, Jan 6th etc.....His reply?

"What you have now is minor compared to what would happen if conservative Americans decide to fight".......and......."the democrats are fools"

ya know, for an outsider....he caught on pretty quick.

08-Aug-23
The 2A was important to Hunter Biden recently. I wonder if he’ll be paying 1000% tax on his “weapons of war”?

08-Aug-23
I’m waiting for the “ Yeah but Trump……” excuses by the usual suspects.

The Democrat party mentality has completely changed fro when I was a kid…they used to care about the people- at least a little bit.

RFK would be rolling in his grave to see what the Democratic party has become.

Now the liberal Dems are the new Fascists…controlling the media, denying free speech, using the federal gov to attack political enemies, pandering to extreme groups (many) ….and they manipulate the many useful idiots that drank their Koolaid.

"Yeah But" excuses only illustrate a flaw in critical thinking skills by not actually acknowledging the problem....Denial and hypocrisy is rampant in this ideology.

08-Aug-23
Illegal. You cannot impose a tax on a Constitutional Right so that it makes it nearly impossible to exercise it...

Poll Tax comes to mind.

08-Aug-23
...shall not be infringed.

08-Aug-23
“I’m waiting for the “ Yeah but Trump……” excuses by the usual suspects.”

They’ve been pretty quiet recently. Probably still holding their breath since they know it isn’t the guaranteed, open and shut slam dunk that they’re hoping for.

08-Aug-23
If this latest episode of p**ing on the Constitution doesn't make you realize who our real ENEMY is, then you are either a moron, or you're one of them.

08-Aug-23
There are a few dems I work with that also hunt. They see bans of certain guns just fine and not a threat to the second amendment.

08-Aug-23
"If this latest episode of p**ing on the Constitution doesn't make you realize who our real ENEMY is, then you are either a moron, or you're one of them."

And a moron to a higher degree to keep doing whatever these jackwagons say...

08-Aug-23
Many people think the limitations on government laid out in the 2nd are about duck hunting and plinking tin cans.

08-Aug-23
Still, it's amazing the folks that will support dismantling of their own liberty

08-Aug-23
Many also think the 2nd grants us a right.

08-Aug-23
Yeah, they ignore it. ...but then keep on voting in these clowns.

Look at Chicago....it was going to hell in a hand basket with Lightfoot.....so what do they do?

Vote in a guy that wants to defund the police and in the most recent actions- is worse than Lightfoot. What can one conclude from the actions of these Democrats? It's literally the definition of insanity.

Now some have publicly spoken out....like Bill Maher...but for the most part Democrat teachers, public workers and such either ignore the total fail of the party or make excuses.

We have a big problem in this country, Namely; 1) when people aren't willing to take responsibility for their actions

2) they can't admit they made a mistake.

We will all suffer due to their character flaws

08-Aug-23
The Constitution doesn't grant us anything..the founders were simply acknowledging or God given, Natural Rights. Of course today politicians think they are gods.

08-Aug-23
And they have the arrogance and audacity to tell US what we need and don't need!!!

WRONG!!! They work for US! We don't tell them what we "need", we tell them what we WANT! If they can't/won't do it, then GET THE **** OUT....your FIRED!!!

08-Aug-23
True, the Constitution merely codified into law what we already have. It defines what is already ours and what we are not obligated to adhere to (the unjust rule of another).

08-Aug-23

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo

09-Aug-23
Seems like infringement to me

09-Aug-23
1,000% of what?

09-Aug-23
Ridiculious… Massachusetts just declared a state of emergency due to the 20,000+ migrants who have entered the state and are in temporary shelters……wtf

09-Aug-23
“1,000% of what?”

Your gun purchase. Buy a $600.00 9mm with more than a 10 round capacity, it will cost you $6,600.00. The idiots consider it a “weapon of war”. They’re trying to reduce those purchases before they put trump in jail and piss off the real Americans!

09-Aug-23
And guess what..some people voted for this BS

09-Aug-23
A stolen election should have consequences, but the consequences should be dealt to those who stole it, not to those it was stolen FROM.

09-Aug-23
"And guess what..some people voted for this BS"

And HE reminds people HIS decision was VINDICATED!!! because of the Jan 6th charade...

09-Aug-23
No, I said “completely VINDICATED.” Get it right.

LMAO freaking Trumpers

09-Aug-23
LMAO freaking anti-hunters

09-Aug-23
"And HE reminds people HIS decision was VINDICATED!!!"

"for the constitution"...lol

10-Aug-23
"No, I said “completely VINDICATED.” Get it right. LMAO freaking Trumpers"

I had it right enough considering the source that originated it.

RALMAO freaking, well, whatever you people are.

10-Aug-23
“whatever you people are”

Independent thinking and voting Americans

10-Aug-23
“RALMAO freaking, well, whatever you people are.”

The fact that you don’t understand speaks volumes.

10-Aug-23
Throw the dems out of your camps and off from your hunting properties, life will be much better for you. I did, has been wonderful.

10-Aug-23
It’s my camp and land moron.

Missouribreaks- did you contribute to the bow giveaway or congratulate any of our new bowhunting brothers on the thread?

10-Aug-23
"Independent thinking and voting Americans"

Bullcrap. You have no idea what the real impact is with this charade your independent thinking voting "Americans" are having on the integrity of this nation.

And they actually let you out in public to cast a ballot...

10-Aug-23
"The fact that you don’t understand speaks volumes."

70lb - I fully understand. That's a fact.

10-Aug-23
"It’s my camp and land moron."

You calling someone a moron? Please stop - we can't get anything done with you making us laugh like this.

10-Aug-23
“70lb - I fully understand. That's a fact.”

I’ll copy my reply to KS on another thread since it seems to fit here as well, when it comes to trumps guilt, or lack thereof.

“If so, so be it, but his supporters are going to need some solid evidence outside of the usual finger pointing.

Part of the problem you guys have, is folks like Nancy Pelosi dancing around talking about how “ beautiful it is”, and how she, “ couldn’t come up with anything better than this herself.”

Or joe declaring “MAGA folks as domestic terrorists and insurrectionists that must be silenced.”

That isn’t helping one bit to bolster the illusion of a fair and balanced process. All it does is create the impression of vigilante justice. I don’t understand why that isn’t a concern for you if you truly believe that trump is guilty of anything he’s accused of. The Russia collusion being proven a hoax isn’t helping your case either. That’s just how I see it. It smells fishy from top to bottom when “professionals” act that way in a case that is truly serious, and has life long implications on the accused.”

HDE, this is the part you don’t understand, which tells me you don’t give a damn whether he’s guilty or innocent as long as you get the outcome that works for you. Just like Dana, your lack of integrity and honesty is exactly why you get the response that you do from people like me.

10-Aug-23

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo
Glamping in your head ;-)

10-Aug-23
Ks, you own this…these are your people initiating this policy.

Deflecting and excuse making while completely ignoring the issue tells us a lot about you as a person.

10-Aug-23
I don’t have people or a party and I only vote in KS and for president.

If this gets passed, is signed by the president, and withstands SCOTUS then…well that’s democracy. But it won’t.

Hand wringer

10-Aug-23
"....signed by the president....."

You mean the one YOU voted for?? Want to know who's a moron? Look in a mirror......

14-Aug-23

Beendare's Link
How do the Dem politicians get their Sheeple to fall in line- they lie.

Good article detailing the lies Joe Biden used to get elected... .from Justthenews.com

"Five stories Joe Biden told about the family business that turned out to be untrue"

New evidence exposes several falsehoods -- from the ‘Russian disinformation’ laptop that wasn’t to Chinese money the First Family netted.

In the 2020 presidential debate, for instance, Biden said: "My son has not made money from China. The only guy who has made money from China was this guy," he said, directing his comments at Trump.

Those who have exposed those falsehoods say Americans should expect the story to get even darker in the coming months.

Sen. Ron Johnson, (R-Wis.), who led the first comprehensive probe of Hunter Biden’s business pursuits back in 2020, told Just the News that “The mainstream media, they're not aware of the fact or they're not reporting the fact that Joe Biden lied through his teeth, repeatedly to the American public saying, ‘I never talked to Hunter about his overseas business deals.’ I mean, we've known that was a lie for years.”

“It won't surprise any of us that Joe Biden was far more involved in Hunter’s schemes, in his grifts than certainly we know at this point in time,” the senator added.

There are five claims the president and his defenders have made that now conflict with current evidence:

1) Joe Biden never discussed business with his son or family. 2) Joe Biden never met with his son's business partners. 3) The Biden family did not get money from China. 4) Hunter Biden "has done nothing wrong." 5) The Hunter Biden laptop that emerged late in the 2020 election was Russian disinformation.

Here is the evidence that conflicts with the president's claims:

1. Joe Biden never discussed business with his son or family.

Then-candidate Biden made this claim at a campaign event in South Carolina in August 2019. "I have never discussed with my son or my brother or anyone else anything having to do with their business, period," he said.

He and his surrogates have held the line on it ever since, insisting the president never discussed business with his family or met with Hunter Biden’s associates.

In October 2020, Biden’s presidential campaign released the following statement: "Joe Biden has never even considered being involved in business with his family, nor in any overseas business whatsoever."

And after he became president in an April 2022 White House briefing, then-Press Secretary Jen Psaki was asked if Biden maintains his prior denials, especially given the contemporaneous reporting that Eric Schwerin — a Hunter Biden business associate — visited the White House several times during the Obama administration.

“And given this reporting on Eric Schwerin, does he also say that he has never spoken to his son’s business partners about his son’s business dealings?” the reporter asked. “He maintains his same statements that he’s made in the past,” Psaki answered.

Testimony from two family friends, Rob Walker and Devon Archer, as well as evidence from Hunter Biden’s laptop seized by the FBI in 2019 confirm that President Biden in fact had frequent contact with Hunter Biden’s business associates, specifically with executives from a Chinese energy company tied to the Communist party and whose top executive Patrick Ho was convicted of bribery in the United States.

Archer said the president was on his son’s phone – usually making small talk with the business partners about 20 times that he witnessed – and he attended two dinners as vice president with Hunter Biden’s business partners at the Café Milano restaurant in Washington D.C. in April 2014 and again in April 2015.

Joe Biden has contradicted his own story, acknowledging in a 2019 interview that he had in fact talked to his son about Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden's Ukraine client.

2. Joe Biden never met with his son's business partners.

Among Hunter Biden's partners who attended the 2014-15 dinners with Joe Biden were Russian oligarch Yelena Baturina, Kazakhstani oligarch Kenes Rakishev, and Burisma executive Vadim Pozharskyi—who functioned as Hunter Biden’s point of contact on the board of the Ukrainian gas company. Pozharskyi sent an email to the younger Biden thanking him for being able to meet the Vice President the next day in April 2015.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent (sic) some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote Hunter Biden. [ This was the Russian Oligarch that was left off the sanctions list- thanks Joe and Obama]

Walker, a longtime Biden family friend and business associate, also told the FBI in an interview that Joe Biden personally attended meetings with Hunter Biden’s partners, including one with China-based CEFC Energy and its top executive, according to testimony by IRS whistleblower Gary Shapley, the agency’s supervisory agent for the Biden case.

“And did Rob Walker tell you that President Biden had ever showed up to a meeting with his son’s business associates?” Rep. Glenn Grothman (R-Wis.) asked Shapley last month at a House Committee on Oversight and Accountability hearing.

“He told us that [Joe Biden] had shown up to the meetings…the witness described an instance where CEFC executives were meeting at the Four Seasons and that the subject’s father, President Biden, showed up at that meeting,” Shapley answered.

An FBI informant's report from June 2020 also claims that Joe and Hunter Biden coerced Burisma into paying them $10 million in return for helping the energy firm deal with a Ukrainian prosecutor named Viktor Shokin, whom Joe Biden would later pressure Ukraine to fire by withholding $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees. It is unclear what the FBI has done to investigate the claim, though the bureau says the allegation is still under investigation. Biden publicly bragged about the firing, but his supporters insist that the pressure was applied not to help his son, but because Shokin wasn't pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

3. The Biden family did not get money from China.

"My son has not made money in terms of this thing about — what are you talking about — China. I have not had it," Biden declared during an October 2019 debate with then President Donald Trump. He has maintained the claim for years afterwards that his family never received money from China.

Bank records released by House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer directly contradict that claim, showing millions of dollars flowing from China to the Biden family, including a $3 million payment that was then broken up with $1.3 million going into family member coffers.

5. The Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation."

Joe Biden claimed during his last debate with Donald Trump in 2020 that Hunter Biden’s laptop -- abandoned in a Delaware computer repair shop -- was a fake and part of a Russian disinformation campaign, citing a letter signed by 51 intelligence experts that made the claim.

“Look, there are 50 former national intelligence folks who said that what he’s accusing me of is a Russian plan. They have said that this has all the characteristics — four, five former heads of the CIA, both parties, say what he’s saying is a bunch of garbage,” Joe Biden said. But that claim has since been debunked.

LIE to cover up lies.....there is much more detail with footnotes at link if anyone actually wants to know the truth about Biden and the Democrats covering for him.

14-Aug-23
We get taxed to death by these Democrats, when will voters wise up? ...and where does that money go exactly; Billions went to the Taliban in Afghanistan. Yep.

The United States is the "single largest donor" to the United Nations' Afghanistan humanitarian response, having donated $74.4 million since the nation fell to the Taliban in August 2021, according to a report from Special Inspector General for Afghan Reconstruction John Sopko, who is warning that the lessons learned in the region can be applied in Ukraine.

Additionally, the U.S. government appropriated more than $2.35 billion during fiscal years 2022 and 2023 for Afghanistan reconstruction, according to a quarterly report last week to Congress from Sopko. At least $1.34 billion of that was given to the U.N. Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs Office from Jan. 1, 2022, through June 30, 2023.

14-Aug-23
Too much to read.

Short version is Biden is absolutely guilty. Two houses 3 million each. On a VP OR SENATOR salary

But deflecting is what makes democrats feel fulfilled

14-Aug-23
Yup we went in to Afghanistan killed a ton of civilians and said see ya just like we did in many other countries.

14-Aug-23
"If this gets passed, is signed by the president, and withstands SCOTUS then…well that’s democracy."

Nope. That is NOT what democracy is. And to think, you're allowed to cast a ballot...

18-Aug-23
Its the Democrat party mentality; Tax and Spend and there are lots of examples

The IRS is the biggest its ever been under Biden

Did you know the construction Unions in CA are required to pay $.40/ per hour of labor on public projects into a “ Social Justice fund” ? Then there is this excerpted from the WSJ…

Yet Another Biden Regulation Will Increase Costs And Promote More Inflation

The Biden administration is redefining the Davis Bacon act, so that your tax dollars buy fewer and fewer services.

A change in how prevailing wages are defined will drive up the costs of anything government touches. The cost of wind turbines, EV charging stations, road repairs, and everything federal construction project will rise as a result.

The WSJ lays it out, its inflationary and our taxdollars won’t go as far.

Inflation Promotion Everywhere

The EV push is inflationary

Clean energy tax credits are inflationary

Cap and Trade is inflationary

Deglobalization is inflationary

Tariffs and sanctions are inflationary

Push for more unions is inflationary

Student loan forgiveness is inflationary

????That is all Democrat policy- slowly killing the avg citizen …..then add crime and illegal immigration.

18-Aug-23
And yet the raise interest rates to solve the problem they caused only to create more problems. This hasn't seemed to stop inflation. It only seems to have attacked the housing market that will trickle through many other areas. It seems to me that this "solution" will only lead us to recession and a stagnant economy. I just don't get it, unless I look at this party's ulterior motives.

18-Aug-23
You can not keep em in stock, Biden is selling alot of AR Platforms.

20-Aug-23

Beendare's Link
The Democrat mentality is; No one should own a semi auto….thats clear to anyone with a modicum of common sense. This bill is just one more example.

The Democrats have let in MILLIONS of everyone and anyone- we don’t know if these people with court dates 3 years out are cartel members, terrorists or just plain folks.

The Fargo case is another example- Syrian refugee with multiple firearms and 1,800 rds of ammo looking to shoot the place up- killing cops in the process. Thankfully one cop stopped the guy.

Link is to the incident

20-Aug-23

Warchild's embedded Photo
Warchild's embedded Photo
Proud Democrat here, love to see some common sense gun control so that they will not be outlawed for my grandchildren. We have proven over and over again as a society that we cannot properly handle the responsibility of owning guns. You all wail MAGA tears on these sites but will do nothing to stop the almost daily mass shootings in this country. I live in a blue state and have always voted for democrats and proud of it, it's rich that you will all defend a complete coward and traitor to the end. Nothing says family values and morals like a big mouthed billionaire conman from New York City. What a puke, 5 time draft dodging coward and I've seen him posed as a "Rambo" type holding an AR-15 on one of your stupid traitorous flags. You are delusional if you think T is on your side. I have an idea, drop the criminal and start thinking about what may be best for our country. It's getting to the point that I doubt that you Righties believe in freedom or this country anymore. I'm also a proud Marine Corps combat infantryman that served in the Gulf war so don't bring the fake "Socialist" (Which most of you can't even define) or "Communist" label. Democrats love America, Republicans used to.

20-Aug-23
I agree freedom comes with some scary parts. Just not nearly as scary as what lack of freedom brings.

20-Aug-23
Uh...modern day Democrats HATE America and the people in it, and they demonstrate that fact every f***ing day.

20-Aug-23
War child than you for your service! Can you honestly say your proud of Biden? Besides filling his bank account, arming the Taliban, letting millions in across the southern border, and driving up inflation; what has Biden done for the people of the United States.

20-Aug-23
“Proud Democrat here, love to see some common sense gun control so that they will not be outlawed for my grandchildren.”

Is China Joe getting us closer to that goal, and what does that look like to you? A 1000% tax on guns and ammo? Or perhaps defunding more police departments? Didn’t the ban on bump stocks cut back on mass shootings? What about the high capacity magazine regulations? How many mass shootings have the democrats prevented with their common sense gun laws? How many lives have been saved by banning “ghost guns”? Why don’t the politicians care about gangs, and their insatiable need to shoot each other and kill innocent people in the process? Should we ban 9mm ammo? China Joe says 9mm are strictly designed to blow the lungs out. Gun free zones seem to be pretty effective, at least the criminals know where to go to commit crimes that won’t get THEM shot. They call for not allowing mentally ill people to own guns, yet, a majority of mass shooters have some sort of of obvious mental disorder, which for some reason, the left wing media refuses to acknowledge.

If Trump is re-elected, will gun violence skyrocket more than it already has?

Is punishing the law abiding citizen for their gun ownership the answer to reducing gun violence?

When guys like Beto Orourke claim that he will “take your guns away”, do you agree with him? If he had his way, your grandkids won’t have any guns. Yet you cry about the righties?!

“You all wail MAGA tears on these sites but will do nothing to stop the almost daily mass shootings in this country.”

Oh yes, I remember, the bad MAGA people. The ones that were supposedly solely responsible for the J6 “insurrection”. Remind us again how many of those folks took guns into the Capitol that day. I didn’t hear about the gun that Ashley Babbitt ( a fellow veteran ) pointed at the officer that shot her to death through a doorway. Can you shed some light on this for us?

“I have an idea, drop the criminal and start thinking about what may be best for our country.”

Apparently YOU ignore the criminal that is currently in office?!

I’m a Gulf War veteran myself and I appreciate your service. With that being said, all you did was make yourself sound like a typical liberal by placing the blame on MAGA folks. You want to make a difference? Act like an American that cares about America, rather than just another bowlib that has no clue as to who the rule of law applies too, and what it is supposed to achieve.

I assume you’re new to Bowsite. They say you never get a second chance to make a good first impression. Good job, you blew it. You just proclaimed your allegiance to at least 5 people here with the same senseless mentality!

No disrespect intended.

20-Aug-23
Warchild,

"Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall." - just saying because you are sadly mistaken about Democrats, and their affection for America. From Obama's crotch salute for the flag and apology world tour to Uncle Joe's sellout to China and the embarrassing withdraw from Afganistan, you're fooling only yourself to suggest that Democrats love America. Democrats were on the road to destruction of America long before Trump ran for office.

20-Aug-23

thedude's embedded Photo
thedude's embedded Photo

20-Aug-23

20-Aug-23

20-Aug-23
There is a pic from the past Not sure what relevance it has today.

20-Aug-23

thedude's embedded Photo
thedude's embedded Photo

20-Aug-23
"We have proven over and over again as a society that we cannot properly handle the responsibility of owning guns."

As a society I guess we also "can't handle" the responsibility of electing competent leaders but the solution isn't taking away the right to vote.

The vast majority of gun owners handle the responsibility just fine. Freedom comes with some risk. Part of that is allowing others their rights until they individually do something that warrants infringing on them.

Giving up rights in an effort to protect some watered down version of those rights is the wrong path. It's like saying we needed mandated mask and Vax so we could have some freedom during Covid.

20-Aug-23
"We have proven over and over again as a society that we cannot properly handle the responsibility of owning guns."

Guess you're in favor of banning alcohol? If not, why not? It's estimated that approximately 140K people die each year from alcohol and alcohol releated causes. Only restriction is age. No limits on quantity, widely available, no background checks and is responsible for ~280X more deaths than ALL long guns each year. And I really don't GAF about your service over 30 years ago. What's relevant is your support of a senile sell out and his parties policies.

Just saw in the new that workers are being told to WFH in San Fransico because it's no longer safe to go in to work. Can't believe anyone, especially a former service member could be proud of those policies that result in that. And guess what? THOSE are socialist policies. Thru and thru.

20-Aug-23
This thread is evidence some people will support the loss of their own liberty

21-Aug-23
Warchild wants gun control so that they will not be outlawed for his grandchildren in the future. Hmm let that sink in. Warchild you do realize that they push gun control to ultimately ban them completely right?

21-Aug-23
Warchild wants gun control so that they will not be outlawed for his grandchildren in the future. Hmm let that sink in. Warchild you do realize that they push gun control to ultimately ban them completely right?

21-Aug-23

Bowbender's Link
As Kalifornia goes, so goes...

21-Aug-23

70lbDraw's Link
I’m starting to think that warchild is another stolen valor troll. Either that, or he’s not the brave warrior he makes himself out to be.

I’d like to hear his take on this article. More shootings and murders last weekend in Chicago. He blames the MAGA crowd and thinks that conservatives are responsible for gun violence, yet this happens on a regular basis in a blue state next door to his blue state. It’s probably trumps fault, since trump is such a criminal and all, everyone else must think it’s ok to be a criminal as well.

Where are the rest of the bowlibs to back his ignorant claims?!! You guys need to face the real facts, and quit making up your own.

Any takers? Tell us how the “righties” are in favor of gun violence. But you’ll have to do better than blaming trump for your blind allegiance to China joe…anyone up for the challenge?

“Nope. That is NOT what democracy is. And to think, you're allowed to cast a ballot...”

How about you HDE? Tell us again, who shouldn’t be allowed to cast their ballots? Lol!

21-Aug-23
I don't get anyone announcing they are a proud supporter of any Party right now.

The Reps can't get out of their own way....

The Dems are wrecking the country on many fronts.

Proud of what exactly?

The Democrats breaking our own immigration laws?

Liberal Dem policy giving children Sex change drugs without having to notify their parents?

Massive inflation with no end in sight?

Federal agencies corrupted and appointing inexperienced leaders to run those agencies because they are easily manipulated or political hacks? The lack of success in our schools that are dominated by liberal Democrats?

Proud Democrat....Isn't that like saying, 'I'm proud that I'm so easily manipulated'?

21-Aug-23
Hmmm....maybe another Paul Zeiden clone?

21-Aug-23
"As Kalifornia goes, so goes..."

It is widely believed that Newsom has presidential aspirations. Watch out.

21-Aug-23

Bigdog 21's embedded Photo
Warechild read

21-Aug-23

21-Aug-23
Not sure where first one came from lol

21-Aug-23
There is no such thing as “common sense” gun control laws. In the eyes of the Democrats, it’s about “total” gun control, period.

21-Aug-23
In IL you half to register your guns in the band by Jan1st are become a felon

21-Aug-23
Ricky, that's another one of their tactics..just label you as felon

22-Aug-23
My dad taught me something when I was a kid that has served me well over the years regarding people but totally applies to politics;

What people do is way more important than what they say. Beware of folks saying one thing and doing another.

Thats what the Current Democrats are doing on crime and gun control....they prosecute folks defending themselves and others.......while letting dangerous criminals off easy.

22-Aug-23
What the hell happened to the troll WARCHILD

stolen valor for sure

Damn pathetic

25-Aug-23
Latest is Joe Biden attacking semi autos and Kamala is going to push it-

Be worried- Kamala is on it! Ha….

27-Aug-23
The policy coming out of these Democrats will sink the US.

We all know they want more EVs and want everything electric.

We produced less electric power so far in 2023 than in 2022. Proud democrats no doubt……

From Reuters overall electricity generation has declined by 2.1% so far in 2023, Gavin Maguire, Global Energy Transition Columnist at Reuters, reported, citing data compiled by Refinitiv.

29-Aug-23

Beendare's Link
Finally a Sheriff tells the truth…..

And Colin Noir states the problem with liberal policy.

“People need to be held responsible for their actions”

30-Aug-23
“People need to be held responsible for their actions”

OMG! How racist!!

30-Aug-23
"If this gets passed, is signed by the president, and withstands SCOTUS then…well that’s democracy. But it won’t."

the truly ironic part of this statement is that if this actually does make its way to the scotus...and its struck down...thanks should go to trump..."but it wont..."

...at least not by those of your ilk.

30-Aug-23
The OP should properly be titled "HOUSE Democrats demand..." and we all know that it will not make it out of committee there. The GOP there will perform its proper function - moderating the excesses of the Democrats.

30-Aug-23
Ricky is one of those guys who just isn’t happy unless he’s angry. Pathetically doing everything he can to provoke an argument because he needs it. Who lives on who’s head? LMAO. Refreshing every political thread first thing every morning looking for conflict. What a tool.

Maybe it’s time to take account of the things that really matter and actually affect your life. It might help with your mental health and affliction to conflict. High Conflict Personality disorder (HCP). Don’t expect me to participate in your mental disorder Ricky.

Leaving for Colorado in a few days with my friends (2 Trump voters and 1 Biden voter but all hella good guys) to chase some elk. Can’t wait and just happy to be in the mountains and disconnected from petty things and people. Life couldn’t be better.

30-Aug-23
Unfortunately the Biden voter actually voted against hunting, right alongside the ASPCA, HSUS, PETA and all other anti hunting organizations. What a hypocrite. Throw the Libs out of your camps today, I did !

30-Aug-23
Missouribreaks- it’s my camp and I got them all into bowhunting. First time elk hunting for one of them. Second time for the others. The more diverse my camp the better. You going to kick me out of my own camp lol?

Better than being a Trumper that voted for the Proud Boys, KKK, Sedition, ect. and against the Constitution.

30-Aug-23
"Ricky is one of those guys who just isn’t happy unless he’s angry."

not angry at all...not even close. the farthest thing from it actually. i just find a certain pleasure in pointing out hypocrisy. it just so happens that you provide a never ending supply.

usually the person calling other people names is the angry one.

"Who lives on who’s head?"

id say im living in yours...its rather obvious. lol

"Don’t expect me to participate in your mental disorder Ricky."

says the dude that expects others to do just that when it comes to the trans issue. lol

"Leaving for Colorado in a few days with my friends (2 Trump voters and 1 Biden voter but all hella good guys) to chase some elk."

enjoy your hunt...hopefully those trump voters can talk some sense into you. lol

30-Aug-23
I hope everyone enjoys their hunt….after all we are all hunters.

Unfortunately, EVERYTHING has become political…even hunting and gun ownership. We can no longer ignore politics and just go hunt if we want our sport to survive.

If Newsom is the chosen one for the Dems, he has a strong history of blaming guns for everything and letting violent people out of prison by the thousands.

30-Aug-23
Flatlander make sure and check the fire ban map this time and oh yeah don't shoot another moose

30-Aug-23
KS must be referring to the Cosntistutuon of Venezuela

31-Aug-23
In case you missed it…..Its verified that an ISIS terrorist smuggling is operating on our southern border. Oh but we can believe the press secretary saying its ‘ contained’ - yeah right. Thanks to you Democrat voters for this horrible policy.

From CNN;

White House Confirms ISIS-Linked Smuggler Helped Migrants Enter US From Mexico

The White House confirmed on Tuesday a report that a smuggler with ties to ISIS helped migrants enter the United States from Mexico, setting off alarm bells throughout the government.

CNN earlier reported that the FBI is investigating more than a dozen Uzbek nationals who entered the country through the southern border earlier this year. The investigation was launched after U.S. intelligence officials discovered that the migrants traveled with the assistance of a smuggler with connections to ISIS, according to the CNN report, citing multiple U.S. officials. ——— Letting in criminals and Terrorists….while taking away the means to defend ourselves…thats Democrat policy.

31-Aug-23
“In case you missed it…..It’s verified that an ISIS terrorist smuggling is operating on our southern border.”

Our next 9/11 is eminent. Not a matter of if, rather than when. But we’ll only focus on J6, cuz we can’t blame trump for 9/11. But we’ll sure comment on ridiculous and futile it was for him to attempt to strengthen our southern border.

31-Aug-23
70lb you make too much sense. Only some of us understand.

31-Aug-23
Our current government hates us, and they demonstrate that fact every day.

And you know what? The feeling is MUTUAL!!

When I was a kid, if someone tried to do to you what our government is doing they'd get punched in the face.

01-Sep-23
It really is shocking what the Democrat party has become- the latest; Alabama is proposing legislation to block dangerous puberty blockers to underage kids….but no, the Democrats are trying to stop that by interjecting their “ expert” Rachel Levine” into the case to stop it.

I’m done presenting the facts here on the multiple issues- Illegal Immigration, Taking away guns from law abiding gun owners, giving more rights to criminals than legit citizens, pushing puberty blockers on young children- all liberal Dem policy.

If you are still voting Democrat…..then you are responsible for all of this mess.

01-Sep-23
“I’m done presenting the facts here on the multiple issues- Illegal Immigration,…”

That all depends on whose facts you’re referring to.

W H press secretary KJP, recently said the following:

"Look, the president has done what he can from here, from the federal government, from the White House to put forth and manage our border in a safe and humane way to respect the dignity of every human, as he says all the time, and making sure that our communities are safe, and you have seen him do that," Jean-Pierre said.

She later said: "The president has done more to secure the border and to deal with this issue of immigration than anybody else. He really has. June saw the single largest month-to-month drop in unlawful border crossing because of the policies this president put in place."

01-Sep-23
"If you are still voting Democrat…..then you are responsible for all of this mess."

but...but...but...trump.

01-Sep-23
And, the democratic agendas are slowly undermining the future of public hunting and trapping. If you voted democratic, you are an anti hunter in sheep's clothing.

Why do think Biden and Obama were 100 % backed by PETA, HSUS, the ASPCA, and every other anti hunting organization ?

01-Sep-23
"If you voted democratic, you are an anti hunter in sheep's clothing.

maybe theyre suffering from stockholm syndrome

01-Sep-23
You should name your cult the “circle jerkers.”

01-Sep-23
If our CULT consists of people who value freedom then sign me up.

01-Sep-23
"You should name your cult the “circle jerkers.”"

wait...i thought it was the "hand wringers?"

i guess if you cant intelligently defend a position...you can always resort to name calling. what is this, middle school?

02-Sep-23
70#, How can you ignore the massive flood of anyone and everyone: criminals, cartel guys, gang members and terrorists with the corresponding flood of illegal drug?

This is exactly what I’m talking about….easily fooled voters hear, “Biden is the man” and they just take it at face value when the fact prove otherwise.

02-Sep-23
It's kinda like having a dog standing before them but they insist it's not a dog but a cat. Hard to fathom how something so plain to see can be so hard to accept fir what it is

03-Sep-23
You would have to be a bit wacky not to realize the mess that has been created. But rather than acknowledge the mess....they say...but, but, but ,but TRUMP!

THAT IS SO STUPID!!

we got men in girls locker rooms, saying they think their a girl.......

a border problem in our own country....but we spend billions to help control a foreign nations border....

national security threatened...

Men in gov't dressed like women....

people chaining themselves to stuff and blocking roads over climate change....I mean you know your a bit wacky to lay across the road !!....

on and on and on.... , gun control.....gun tax....anti hunting....queers...transgenders...border crisis...inflation....covid mess.....Biden family mess......the George Floyd mess.....on and on and on.

AND THE ONLY THING YOU IDIOTS CAN SAY IS.....but, but, but but..TRUMP?

03-Sep-23
"AND THE ONLY THING YOU IDIOTS CAN SAY IS.....but, but, but but..TRUMP?"

what else can they really say? its not like those positions can be defended. the only option is to shift focus...classic red herring.

03-Sep-23
“AND THE ONLY THING YOU IDIOTS CAN SAY IS.....but, but, but but..TRUMP?”

Because this country is full of people like DanaC

When you lose one of your five senses, it heightens the remaining four senses. When you’re blinded by the tangle of your own puppet strings, all you can do is depend on hearing and believing everything you’re told.

It’s exactly why they aren’t willing or able to justify vigilante justice as long as it’s in their favor. Better known as liberal logic.

03-Sep-23
I think the next time the climate change cult wants to block a road to get their point across, they should try if on a RAILroad! Mile long freight train with 4 engines pulling it........

It'd be win/win!

03-Sep-23
It baffles me that many of these Dem voters don’t see the policy change Dem politicians are pushing.

Its not just one issue like them letting criminals go crazy defunding police…..or lockdowns…..or federal agencies dictating to our children…..or taking guns, gas stoves or our trucks away…..etc, etc

The Democrats are trying to completely control every aspect of our lives moving us to this crazy “1984” type world order pushed by the Soros foundation.

Look at all of their different policies objectively…and as a whole. They create issues to exert control over everything- many examples. They are buying votes. They push the unfair Student loan buyout, trying to make it legal for felons to vote, let in millions of illegals thinking they will vote for the party that gives them $300/week ( here in CA)- pandering to climate weinies- etc. If they really wanted to help the country and climate change, they could build out a reliable grid with an abundance of power networking modern safe nuclear power with renewables. Nope, instead they are hamstringing us with more EVs on an already over extended grid ( read the Socal grid and Midwest grid operators comments- they are in dire straights)

Its all there to see…..some folks just aren’t smart enough to see it.

03-Sep-23
And this is PRECISELY why that are trying to disarm us!

It's easy to poke the bear when it has no teeth or claws.

03-Sep-23
One thing you have to remember is, a large portion of the population are not very smart or energetic, they need a government caretaker.

03-Sep-23
Just don't protest at abortion clinics..you may end up labeled a domestic terrorist.

BLM or Antifa protest are accepted.

03-Sep-23
At this point in this thread there are maybe two posters that have signed the Convention of States petition, which means either the others haven't heard of the Convention of States or have heard and just poo poo it as a viable plan to implement term limits, fiscal restraint and reduction of overreach in the federal government, and just like to complain.

https://conventionofstates.com/

• Sitka Gear