LUNG$HOT 25-Aug-23
Gil 25-Aug-23
IdyllwildArcher 25-Aug-23
Juancho 25-Aug-23
Will 25-Aug-23
24-Aug-23

DL's Link

24-Aug-23
excellent work!! If you could, ( this is to the hard core compound guys ) , assuming you could shoot exactly the same way you do your compound , as power , accuracy and range goes, would you not shoot one of these bows instead? For me they are the best looking bows ever devised, and ( I don't remember the full story) it was a Turkish composite bow similar to that one , that held the record for distance for centuries.

24-Aug-23
I’m amazed at what primitive cultures were able to do. I wonder how long ago they were originally making those? I couldn’t make a long bow with a straight stick and modern tools.

24-Aug-23
Amazing!

25-Aug-23
That thing is stunning!

25-Aug-23
There's a reason that 1 in 200 people alive today are descended from Genghis Kahn.

25-Aug-23
That thing is amazing.

Lou, to answer your question, I'd use any traditional bow exclusively if I could reliably hit a pie plate at 40 yards with it.

I know people can do that with a traditional bow, but I can't. But I can do it with a compound.

25-Aug-23
I hear you. I can do that , but I was told by someone in the forum , that I can't . That I'm a liar. I don't care . I stop using a compound in March 1993 when I got my 70# Black Widow. I now shoot 90% of the time my 81# Black Widow KB X. To me, Asiatic bows, are the most beautiful bows out there. I personally find traditional bows to be faster in many hunting situations , as with a compound , they are great for tree stand hunting covering a large area. They also boost the confidence for most new to the sport, and are responsible for our sport to be as popular as it is today. I have share many hunts with others using compounds and even crossbows. Last year I went for Canada Geese with a recurve , and my friend with a 12ga (we both got birds) . I'm what you call , equipment blind. But I like recurves for myself.

25-Aug-23
What an amazing piece of art! WOW!

• Sitka Gear