Elk
Contributors to this thread:
GlazeCO 05-Sep-23
Orion 05-Sep-23
GlazeCO 06-Sep-23
Pop-r 09-Sep-23
Zim 09-Sep-23
05-Sep-23
I have a unit 61 archery tag and just made it back from a nice opening weekend, quite a few elk and a couple nice bears. Hoping to get any incite on where guys have had success in the past as a backup to where I hunted this weekend, pretty big unit. Much appreciated fellow archers!

05-Sep-23
You better hurry and kill one, according to some on here there are only 3 300 inch bulls in the whole unit

06-Sep-23
I have a unit 61 archery tag and just made it back from a nice opening weekend, quite a few elk and a couple nice bears. Hoping to get any incite on where guys have had success in the past as a backup to where I hunted this weekend, pretty big unit. Much appreciated fellow archers!

09-Sep-23
Keep us posted glaze. Most who are in your shoes disappear and never let us know what happened for some reason. Looking forward to your success pics! I would definitely not just hunt it on the weekends. Dont liaten to the Biden supporters.

09-Sep-23
I gave out all my spots except one, but that would require a serious ebike and a sizable pack out. Can’t get horses in there.

• Sitka Gear