RonP 25-Sep-23
grizzley21 25-Sep-23
WV Mountaineer 25-Sep-23
Lone Bugle 25-Sep-23
Tradmike 25-Sep-23
Bigdog 21 25-Sep-23
RonP 26-Sep-23
25-Sep-23
Looking for recommendations. My old faithful pair are finally end of life.

25-Sep-23
I use the insulated deer skin gloves that you can find at hardware stores. Once broken in they work great. I shoot my trad bows with them, no issues.

25-Sep-23
are your old faithful no longer available?

can you describe the old faithful pair of gloves and what you are looking for? are these for bowhunting mainly? when you say cold weather, what do you mean - temps in the 20's-30's or below zero?

25-Sep-23
look up hunt monkey gloves,,,,,,,,,,

25-Sep-23
I use military surplus wool liners with their wool mittens. It’ll get you low and cold. With hand warmers, like a walk in the park.

25-Sep-23
My old gloves were gore-tex insulated good for 0 degrees although I never really buy the rating on things like that. I put a thin liner on for when Im actually shooting. What I liked most is they were legitimately good at keeping the moisture out. I bought them on a trip up to BC to fish. They were a brand I'd never heard of. I tossed them last year, and the Cabela's gloves I bought are complete trash....

25-Sep-23
Warm and gloves dont go together. Think mittens and hand warmers.

25-Sep-23
Scuba diving gloves.

26-Sep-23
check out the gloves from nomad, under armour, first lite, kuiu, and sitka. i have some very warm and waterproof gloves from cabela's that i like a lot but, i would not want to hunt with them. they are just too big and bulky. i use them mainly when i am plowing snow with the atv.

two other options are to google 'duck hunting gloves' or, visit a cycle/snow mobile store that also sells clothing for the dual sport bikes and snow machines.

your challenge is going to be waterproof, not warm.

• Sitka Gear