Bowfreak 02-Oct-23
Twinetickler 03-Oct-23
Beendare 03-Oct-23
Twinetickler 03-Oct-23
tobywon 03-Oct-23
ohiohunter 04-Oct-23
Bowfreak 04-Oct-23
01-Oct-23
Anyone have any of these shafts they would sell? I had a few of them that I have given my 17 yr old nephew to bowhunt with. We have his bow shooting great with them but they are no longer available. If anyone has some of these laying around, let me know. They are 8.8 gpi.

02-Oct-23
Anyone?

03-Oct-23
There are some 400's on Ebay right now. If you find any 340's send them my way. Wish they still made them! Aftermaths replaced them and they fly very similar and are easier to find. Just not quite Epics.

03-Oct-23
You can get Accmos shafts for 1/3rd the price of those and they have a way better finish on them IME.

03-Oct-23
Never heard of Accmos but you have me intrigued. Looking at them on Amazon it doesn't look like they come with inserts or nocks? Do you have a link to shafts you've used or had good luck with in the past? What components you using with the shafts? Thanks!

03-Oct-23
Not much help here. I still shoot St Epic 400's and had the same trouble as you finding them. The shop that I use and bought the St Epics from prior recommended Bloodsports. I've only shot them in practice since the St Epics I have left are my hunting arrows.

04-Oct-23
I have 3 you can have.

04-Oct-23
PM sent!

• Sitka Gear