WV Mountaineer 03-Oct-23
LeeBuzz 03-Oct-23
smurph 03-Oct-23
Charlie Rehor 03-Oct-23
sundowner 03-Oct-23
smurph 03-Oct-23
Charlie Rehor 03-Oct-23
03-Oct-23
I have been looking around at a few Mathews used bows. I have been shooting at 27.5 inches of draw length. Most of the bows close to that a listed at 28 inches. Would I need new cams to get that down a little or are the cams on the 28 inch bows adjustable. Thanks for the help. Tim

03-Oct-23
I think it’s a model thing. Like correct module for most brands on upper priced models. I think each module has a 1/2” both ways from the whole number.

03-Oct-23
Some single cams can be adjusted by moving the left-off stop. Difference between using the 80% position results in an increased holding weight of let-off. Plus, this shortens the draw length by about a 1/2" and becomes more sensitive to creep. Creeping forward sensitive bows want to grab and go. Takes time to get used to.

03-Oct-23
Does Matthews still make a single cam bow? I hadn't noticed any in my limited search so far.

03-Oct-23
If you get a Mathews bow 5 years old or newer they are totally adjustable.

03-Oct-23
You can slightly shorten or lengthen the effective draw length relative to your anchor point by adjusting the release aid and the nocking loop, if youre using one.

03-Oct-23
Thank you, good to know that five year rule. Charlie which bow are you shooting in the Az write up you just did?

03-Oct-23
V3X

• Sitka Gear