Mathews Inc.
Anyone ever order a rinehart target.....
Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
Rut Nut 11-Oct-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 11-Oct-23
Rut Nut 11-Oct-23
JohnMC 11-Oct-23
t-roy 11-Oct-23
WV Mountaineer 11-Oct-23
Rut Nut 11-Oct-23
Knifeman 11-Oct-23
Rut Nut 11-Oct-23
DanaC 11-Oct-23
x-man 12-Oct-23
PECO2 12-Oct-23
DanaC 12-Oct-23
Lost Arra 12-Oct-23
Slate 12-Oct-23
Rut Nut 12-Oct-23
JohnMC 12-Oct-23
Highlife 14-Oct-23
Rut Nut 14-Oct-23
Rut Nut 17-Oct-23
MA-PAdeerslayer 17-Oct-23
Rut Nut 18-Oct-23
Beav 19-Oct-23
11-Oct-23
...........from their website? I ordered one the other day and got the following e-mail:

Thank you for submitting your order. We are working on processing your order #******. Please allow 1-3 weeks for your order to be processed and shipped. When this ships, you will receive an invoice to your email that you provided and that will include tracking information.

WTH???!!! 1-3 weeks to process???!!! Can that be true?

I’m interested to hear how long it took for others to have their orders processed and shipped.................

11-Oct-23
Yup…… 26 days

11-Oct-23
Oh boy....................was that 26 days from ORDERED to SHIPPED?

11-Oct-23
That is actually a big improvement. I know for both our local archery club and the CBA we were waiting months to get them last year.

11-Oct-23
I got a hot tip on bowsite about a great deal on a cooler, once….buyer beware, Perry ;-)

11-Oct-23
Yo! I’ll sell you a cooler!!!!

11-Oct-23
LMBO! : )

DANG John! I was hoping to use it before the late season........................

11-Oct-23
Our club has used rinehart exclusively since they first came out, I have been the target chairman the whole time. The last 4 years have been a nightmare dealing with them. I ordered in April this year, did not receive the order until Sept, when our club was done for the year. No correspondence, nothing. After phonecalls, numerous emails, I just gave up. They sure cashed the check fast enough I can tell you that. They are backlogged and really dont give a rip, even for loyal clubs after 20 years. Rant over.

11-Oct-23
Not what I wanted to hear...................... : (

11-Oct-23
3 weeks is nothing for them. Ordered target cores in May of 2022, got them in November. (To be fair, we ordered a bunch of different cores, they waited until they had run batches of them all and shipped them together.)

Totally agree with what Knifeman says above. (And if you're ordering a target, order an extra core while you're at it. You'll thank me some day...)

12-Oct-23
Yes, I ordered two dozen for the club (before covid) and it took a couple months. They do not like private orders of less than a dozen targets. Those orders get put to the back of the line.(I have no proof of that but it seems the case). That last couple orders went through Lancaster Archery Supply. LAS has more buying power and got them to us faster.

12-Oct-23
Good to know. I'm in need of a new deer target.

12-Oct-23
I believe LAS has them drop-shipped direct from the factory, no idea what the wait time is going through them. Anyone done this lately?

12-Oct-23
Depending on the specific target I would suggest checking Camofire. They regularly sell some Rinehart blems and they work fine and less $. I have always purchased cores from Lancaster.

12-Oct-23
They are great

12-Oct-23
Thanks for the tip on LAS! I’m gonna be down that way Saturday afternoon so I will see what they have in the Pro Shop. If price is comparable I just may pick one up there and cancel the order from Rinehart.

12-Oct-23
The AI bots crack me up.

14-Oct-23
Our club has no problem with ordering from them. We call in our order do a 30 minute drive and pick them up easy peasy

14-Oct-23
Well, I stopped in at Lancaster Archery today and picked up a Jimmy Big Tine target that was on sale for $20 less than the one I had ordered from Rinehart. Guess I should have checked here first. Then I wouldn’t have to cancel the order.................

17-Oct-23
I should have known! I pick one up at Lancaster Archery on Saturday...................and on Tuesday the dang Broadhead Buck arrives on my front deck! ;-)

That must be a record for Rinehart! Not only processed, but shipped in about a week..............

17-Oct-23
Wow!!!

18-Oct-23
I set it up and shot a few arrows tonight. WOW! So nice to shoot a quality target....................always bought the cheapo targets up until now.

19-Oct-23
I order them for the Nebraska Bowhunters Jamboree every year in the amount of 4000-7000. Last couple of years I have had to order in March or April to have them by the end of July. Since Covid they have had some employee issues like a lot of businesses.

• Sitka Gear