Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
What a stud whitetail buck.

16-Nov-23

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Here’s another picture with the sheds over the years.

16-Nov-23
The giant whitetails and mule deer that has killed over the years is incredible.

16-Nov-23

Bowboy's Link
Here’s a link to the story of the hunt

16-Nov-23
Wow!

16-Nov-23
Wow!

16-Nov-23
That shed pic is remarkable Love his content Congrats on an amazing buck

16-Nov-23
Dandy!

16-Nov-23
Beautiful buck!

16-Nov-23
Outstanding!

A 7yr old buck with lots of sheds. I wonder what year he was the biggest? Hard to tell from the pics as 3 of those sets look massive! Very cool!

16-Nov-23

walleyes's embedded Photo
walleyes's embedded Photo

16-Nov-23
He’s probably my favorite on outdoor TV. Seems like a great guy and an exceptional hunter.

16-Nov-23
passing up a 207 because he wasn't 6 years old.. he might be the only person in the world to do that on this caliber buck.......

16-Nov-23
Agree, enjoy his passion for hunting and how he involves others..

16-Nov-23
Agree with Pat, a super good all-a-round guy. Enjoy watching him - not at all like a lot of the TV celebrities.

16-Nov-23
Thanks for posting that walleye. Those numbers are fascinating to me.

16-Nov-23
Wow! What a buck. I like his TV show too. Can't believe he passed that buck because it wasn't 6. Does he have a huge tract of controlled private that he can do that and not risk the buck getting shot on the neighbors ground? Pretty incredible. Congrats.

16-Nov-23
Amazing buck and incredible history with the deer. I’ve heard of the guy but haven’t seen any of his content. Very impressive.

16-Nov-23
Amazing whitetail. His shows are excellent as well. He definitely puts the time in and earns his deer. The way he helps other hunters is special in its own right also.

16-Nov-23
Quinn@work, my brother is somewhat familiar with the area this apparently came from. It doesn't sound like a sizeable enough piece of land that he would be staying on it during the rut. Sounds like he just took a big risk passing it, and it paid off. Most of his huge whitetails have come from public land.

16-Nov-23
I agree with Pat. Cody & Kelsy show is one of the best on TV imo. He lives in some great country with big animals.

16-Nov-23
"He’s probably my favorite on outdoor TV. Seems like a great guy and an exceptional hunter."

I echo this comment from Pat, Cody is the real deal and he is super genuine, a quality that is lost on many these days.

16-Nov-23
Very impressive. Just wondering if it was a red moon day?

17-Nov-23
I don’t watch outdoor tv, so I don’t know him, but passing that buck at 207 shows that he has incredible self control. What a buck !

17-Nov-23
I watched one of his videos a couple years back, driven is what he is. Amazing specimen, true hunter.

17-Nov-23
WHAT A BUCK!

I find it very interesting that he went from 173 to 207 to 178 to 207 in successive years...................................... is that common? I always assumed that once they started going downhill, it was a steady decline. Didn;t know they could increase the following year after declining....................................................

17-Nov-23
Heck of a deer! Congrats Cody.

17-Nov-23
So a deer must be at least 6 years old, and over 200"? I couldn't judge either, in the field or in front of me already dead and or mounted. Good for him! If I saw that deer, I'm not running any calculations through my head, I'm sending an arrow!

17-Nov-23
Congrats Cody!!! Awesome deer.

17-Nov-23
Just. WOW! Cody has killed some monsters (and Kelsey has too). Most likely Ritchie was right there with him filming. Definitely looking forward to watching the show.

17-Nov-23
Jim Shockey taught him everything he knows. ;)

17-Nov-23
The man love is flowing for Cody!!!

Don’t know him, but always enjoyed his personality and general presentation with his shows.

Another bomber deer to add to his impressive deer hunted and shot.

17-Nov-23
Incredible buck!

17-Nov-23
Absolutely incredible. Way to go Cody. Tremendous deer with insane history. That’s impressive Cody is my son’s hero, but then again, guess he’s my hero too…;)

17-Nov-23
He killed what would’ve been the world record mulie(I think) and all he had to do was strip the velvet off of it, didn’t do it. Thought that was awesome. Also his story for the “Sleepy” buck he killed a couple years ago was awesome.

17-Nov-23
Congratulations Cody

17-Nov-23
If I'm not mistaken, Sleepy was the giant buck he missed, then later killed, and was being hunted by other guys.

I've never met him but he presents himself as a great guy and is undoubtedly an amazing hunter. The story of how he and Kelsey started dating is pretty awesome too.

18-Nov-23
What I like about Cody is that he is out there putting in tremendous effort to hunt and kill these big deer. On most shows a blind is put Infront of a bait pile and a 2 1/3 year old buck is shot. Then the hunter tries to tell us how nice the buck is and how happy he or her is with him. Cody seems to have years of experience with the bucks is kills and hunts them under difficult conditions.

18-Nov-23
I thought when he left Shockey he was a fool and I was wrong.

21-Nov-23
Him and his wife's TV show is 1 of the few I really like to watch.

Thanks for sharing,

Robb

21-Nov-23
Always thought he seemed like a guy that deserves all the good that goes his way. Great storyteller as well.

Congrats on this deer and thanks for always sharing your stories

21-Nov-23
I don't know how anyone could hate him. Just a prairie boy doing what he loves. Huge congrats to him. Keeps reaching for his dreams.

21-Nov-23
What was the deer's name?

21-Nov-23
"Dead Big Ass Buck".

21-Nov-23
A rare breed in today’s hunting world—the hunter that is

21-Nov-23
Seems like the real deal putting in hard work.

21-Nov-23
Spectacular!

• Sitka Gear