Rut Nut 02-Dec-23
Bowbender 02-Dec-23
drycreek 02-Dec-23
Corax_latrans 02-Dec-23
Thornton 03-Dec-23
30-Nov-23

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
A friend sent me this. I’m sure they’ll be some lovely post on this one:)

30-Nov-23
That’s old news bowboy! And you’re right, there were some great comments! ;-)

30-Nov-23
Don’t recall seeing it must’ve been hunting. My bad!

30-Nov-23
I'm honestly surprised he is allowed to hunt any where any more.

30-Nov-23
No problem bowboy. I tried looking for it and couldn’t find it.....................maybe someone with better eyes will post a link?

I’m thinking now it probably got “zapped!” Can’t find it..................

30-Nov-23
Never heard of her

30-Nov-23
Holy sight batman!

30-Nov-23
Damn, what’s that on his bow, a lazer beam ?

30-Nov-23

Bowboy's embedded Photo
Bowboy's embedded Photo
Look at Sarah Bowmar latest buck from Iowa.

30-Nov-23
Really took her three years to connect “in” a 145 on a mowed corn plot? Yawn. Stick to posting power squats in #yoga gear. :)

30-Nov-23
Jealous are we KB

30-Nov-23
nobody is jealous of spook or blowmars

30-Nov-23
How is it that the Blowmars can buy a hunting license? Their hunting privileges in Nebraska were revoked as part of the plea deal, which is one of 49 Wildlife Compact states that recognize suspensions in all the other states.

Or maybe they just don't bother buying licenses anymore?

30-Nov-23

Bowfreak's Link
Here you go Craig.

30-Nov-23

iceman's embedded Photo
iceman's embedded Photo
Another one

30-Nov-23
Gotta love that “smoke pole”….

30-Nov-23
Yup that hunting is so tough the same people kill monsters every single year. They must be the greatest hunters in the world!

30-Nov-23
I'd rather see her in yoga pants than Spook

30-Nov-23
I don't pay much attention to the celebrity hunters so I googled Spook Span, and holy cow he's shot a bunch of big bucks! Are they all legit wild deer?

30-Nov-23
no

30-Nov-23
I still say Spook should’ve gotten an additional 3-5 years just for that God awful Spook Nation theme song!

30-Nov-23
^^^^^^ and a rolled up newspaper^^^^^^^^. :-)

01-Dec-23
That’s not a smoke pole in Pa. I wish we could use in lines come January

01-Dec-23
"That’s not a smoke pole in Pa. I wish we could use in lines come January"

There's already a season for the scoped single shot rifles. It's called rifle season. Runs two weeks after Thanksgiving. Thou shalt leave PA's flintlock season alone.

01-Dec-23
Yeah… just like they’ve let PAs archery season alone.

01-Dec-23
Bow bender- don’t forget the special “muzzleloader” doe only season in October..............that was so nice of them to put it in the middle of archery season! : (

01-Dec-23
Rut,

One thing I think I could get behind, is the last three days of archery, Wed, Thurs & Friday, allow the use of flintlocks. But I could already hear the inliners bitchin'...

01-Dec-23
^^^ only if archery season included Thanksgiving week. Wed. Thurs. and Friday, with rifle season starting on Saturday.

01-Dec-23
Lots of crooks killin da big ones. Its like the dem prosecutors. We just let um go and tell um not to do it again.

01-Dec-23
Remember the 235" Spook shot in KS years ago on a landowner tag on land he didn't actually own yet? I think he got a Lacey Act violation for that. Was still the best hunt I've ever seen videoed. On the ground and no failure piles or blinds involved that I saw.

02-Dec-23
Yeah Bowbender.............I doubt many guys are Bowhunting by then anyway.

02-Dec-23
Perry,

I killed my biggest buck on the second to last day in 2020 and in 2021 I killed a buck in the last 10 minutes of the last day. Ain’t over till the fat chick sings!

02-Dec-23
Thornton, “that I saw” may be the operative phrase. Remember the video of Jimmy Houston killed the bick buck with a bow ? The camera operator accidentally got the high fence in a couple frames. Word was the enclosure was very small, but naturally I can’t prove that. Many things can happen behind or away from the camera.

02-Dec-23
“On the ground and no failure piles or blinds involved that I saw.”

If the guy committed a Federal (?) offense to make that video, do you seriously believe that there wasn’t an enormous amount of editing done as well??

Apart from the expense of it, there’s probably nobody on this site who couldn’t buy his way onto a high-fence operation and produce a compelling video of a “DIY, Public” hunt… Hell, if I were to make enough phone calls, I could probably make one in which I chase down a bull Elk on foot, wearing nothing but a loin cloth, and slit its throat with a flint knife that I would have knapped myself in the first few minutes of the video….

03-Dec-23
Common sense here says the KDWP wouldn't have ticketed him, froze all present and future income from the trophy, and removed the trophy, if it were high fence. I'm not saying there wasn't a feeder on the property, I'm saying he didn't shoot it whilst it was under a feeder. The video speaks for itself.

• Sitka Gear