Rgiesey 10-Dec-23
Bowboy 10-Dec-23
wildwilderness 10-Dec-23
Panther Bone 11-Dec-23
molsonarcher 11-Dec-23
Ward's Outfitters 22-Dec-23
10-Dec-23
Hey, guys

Anybody got any leads on a diy coues hunt? I’ve killed a few with Ward’s, and he’s great. I’ve successfully desert hunted on my own some too.

I’ve not been on here much the last couple years. Went through a nasty divorce and lost it all. Been rebuilding with The Lord’s help. I haven’t been on a hunt the last few years between losing my dad and divorce. So, I’m ready to get back out and coues season is approaching…so,

I know of Jay Scott’s operation, but if anybody else knows of some diy opps holler if you will. Would love to get back to Ole’ Mexico too; done it and not afraid to do it again.

I’m gonna enjoy being back here. Somebody has to keep an eye on you fellas!??

Blessings

10-Dec-23
You have to buy a tag when they go on sale. Already have bought next year tag

10-Dec-23
Like stated you have buy a tag. Did you buy one when they were available? They sold out pretty quickly.

10-Dec-23
Put in for the NM draw next spring

11-Dec-23
They sold out. I’d been out of the game and didn’t realize there were changes made. I’ve successfully hunted the bow rut during Jan. on my own.

11-Dec-23
Your only option now will be with an outfitter, AZ is out of reach for you until next October draw (I think October)

Some Mexico outfitters may have openings, but I wouldnt count on DIY there. Most likely guided.

22-Dec-23
Josh

Reach out !!

• Sitka Gear