2Wild Bill 15-Jan-24
hawkeye in PA 15-Jan-24
Norseman 15-Jan-24
4nolz@work 15-Jan-24
4nolz@work 15-Jan-24
fuzzy 15-Jan-24
Groundhunter 15-Jan-24
15-Jan-24
I am trying to reorganize my hunting clothes and put them in various air tight bins. I would not travel with these so the larger the better -at least 150 quart. I do want them to be stackable and hopefully the plastic smell will go away if left outside before use. The standard 150 quart coolers work great but it is not the most efficient use for a cooler. Any specific containers people have used?

15-Jan-24
Lowes sells all kinds that will Work

Store with cedar sprigs

15-Jan-24
Years and years ago I bought a Scentblocker storage tote (hard, not soft). It has a gasket and lock-down clasps for the lid. It's held it's own for a really long time and does what it's supposed to. I like it.

15-Jan-24
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-24088/Drums/Plastic-Drum-with-Lid-15-Gallon-Open-Top-Blue

I have several similar drums acquired from former employer's waste bin.

15-Jan-24
https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-24088/Drums/Plastic-Drum-with-Lid-15-Gallon-Open-Top-Blue

15-Jan-24
My wife buys clear plastic boxes at Walmart or Lowes for sewing material. Some of them are stored in a shed and the bugs do not get in them. They are clear and have 6 blue latches on the lid along with a gasket. They do stack and approximately 21"x15"X15H, not sure how that equates to quarts.

15-Jan-24
Just stay up wind and hunt.

15-Jan-24
Have you seen the resealable vacuum bags?

15-Jan-24

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo
Very good space savers too

15-Jan-24
Use the 20 and 10 galoin zip lock bags

15-Jan-24
Here is another idea. I know Zip lock makes storage bags for clothes. I save every zippered bag I get from wife, when she buys pillows and blankets etc. They make excellent storage for my clothes, and then put them in totes. Works well

• Sitka Gear