Zbone 15-Apr-24
BULELK1 16-Apr-24
MIKE 16-Apr-24
Zbone 16-Apr-24
BULELK1 17-Apr-24
Corax_latrans 17-Apr-24
tradi-doerr 18-Apr-24
03-Mar-24
What good phone scope devices are available? I have one from years back but also have different phone. Seems I've seen some better systems on some hunting shows on you tube.

03-Mar-24
I have phone Skope , been pleased with it

03-Mar-24
I've had a couple PhoneSkopes but now have an Ollin. The Ollin is way better and a lot easier to use with better images.

04-Mar-24
Quinn tell me more. What makes it way better? I’m in the market for one.

04-Mar-24
My experience with the phoneskopes were always having to move the mount around to get it to provide a full view of the target without a lot of black or non focused area in view or on the pictures. It was hard to get a good clear view/photo. The phone case was also bulky.

The Ollin case is less bulky. The system uses a magnet that automatically attaches the phone to the scope at the right angle/position for a full, clear view of your target in either portrait or landscape position. It’s a lot quicker for me to get on an animal and have a good image.

15-Apr-24
@geometry dash scratch I suggest Vortex Optics Phone Skope. Vortex Optics offers a range of phone scope adapters that allow you to attach your smartphone to a spotting scope or binoculars. They have models compatible with various smartphone brands and models.

15-Apr-24
I've had two or three through the years, but every time I get a new cell which is about ever other year, needs a new adapter...

16-Apr-24

BULELK1's Link
Chuck, I just did this thread last week.

I went away from the Phone Skope for the very problem Iddy states in his post, plus what Zbone said here on this thread.

Good luck, Robb

16-Apr-24
I didn't see any Votex options?? Does the Magview plate just fasten to any phone case? I only carry a company phone, so I never know what style case my new phone will come with. It would be a hassle to have to adapt to a new case every time I break my phone and get a new replacement. (often)

16-Apr-24
Yeah, me wondering same thing too Mike, also the if different spotting scope eyepiece diameters?

17-Apr-24

BULELK1's Link
All the info is on this link.

You have to attach the magnet to the phone so changing phones daily NADA. Although extra magnets are cheap.

Pretty informative.

Good luck, Robb

17-Apr-24
Is it just me, or does that “Bowman” post read like AI-generated?

18-Apr-24
A few years ago I had ordered a phone skope kit, from phone skope, only to find out that they no longer made one for my model phone, so they sent me the universal one that they made at the time, they also sent me 2 of the Pyro putty starter kits for the inconvenience-that's great customer service. Love it, it works great with the different model phones, but it does take a little time to get it set up so it is clear and focused. I'll have to look into the Ollin that Quin mentions.

• Sitka Gear