Archer Ontario 06-Apr-24
Nomad 25-Apr-24
4nolz@work 25-Apr-24
Bowfreak 25-Apr-24
4nolz@work 25-Apr-24
Bowfreak 25-Apr-24
4nolz@work 25-Apr-24
02-Apr-24
Looking at the Tidewe, see thru blind. Big sale. For pop ups, any pros or cons on the see thru styles?

02-Apr-24
I have no experience with it, other than to note that the 50% off sale seems to be their everyday price.

05-Apr-24
I just picked up one of the smaller ones from the Tidwe sale... couldn't not try it for the price. Hoping to give it a shot for spring turkey.

My buddy has a see through and used it this year during deer season and really liked it. He shot a couple from it and so did his young son.

05-Apr-24
No experience with that brand, but a big fan of the see through type blinds in general.

—Jim

05-Apr-24
I bought one sent it back you can see though both ways

05-Apr-24
I have hunted out of my buddies a couple times ad they are O for there price. I just couldn’t get used to the open view. Always felt the deer could see me. Give me a 360 Double Bull style anyway.

05-Apr-24
Bought a Double Bull Surround View blind last year. Compared to my older Double Bull Dark Horse it’s a PITA to set up, but absolutely love the 180° see thru.

05-Apr-24

05-Apr-24
I just purchased one of the Tidwe ones. Anyone ever use a see through for antelope hunting? I feel like I always keep it as dark as possible in there so they dont see me. I like to keep a window open and not shoot through mesh. Wondering if they will have a better chance of seeing me.

05-Apr-24
I just purchased a Tidewe as well Watched some reviews on You tube and 1 review had a link with a discount code Was skeptical at first but went to Tidewe website and they had the 3-4 person blind for $144 and when I entered the code it dropped it to $118.90 and with tax it came to $126 and change so I pulled the trigger on one Got it in around 4 days and set it up and it seems to look great At the price point I figured what the heck Antelope hunted numerous times out of blinds and wanted to try a see thru so not constantly peeking thru side slits Time will tell on the goats this fall but it's first trial will be on turkeys in a week or 2

05-Apr-24
I forgot to mention I went with the bigger blind because of the larger footprint for extra room and specifically for the height as all my other blinds I could not stand up without being hunched over When sitting in a blind for hours on end waiting for antelope being able to move around some and stand will definitely be a plus

06-Apr-24
Don’t hunt late season deer you will freeze See threw blinds are good for bear , turkey and early deer Wind rips right threw them and you will freeze in late season Better choices in my opinion

25-Apr-24
Has anyone painted the inside walls with black fabric spray paint? Supposed to make it easier to see out of plus gives you a darker back drop.

25-Apr-24
I have one it's great for turkeys you cannot "see through both ways" that's not true.I don't use blinds for big game so I don't know about antelope etc but it's awesome for turkeys

25-Apr-24
Watch the first portion of this video to see what is bad about see through blinds. I have no idea how you kill anything being lit up like that in a blind. The Surroundview Max I have doesn't have anywhere near the amount of see through material that this blind has. Personally, wouldn't own a blind that lights you up this much.

25-Apr-24
Bowfreak you can't hunt humans maybe being lit up.I think it's a spatial visualization thing with turkeys they must not see anything but a big square.If the windows are down Im sure anything can see movement inside.

25-Apr-24
Not really sure what you mean 4Nolz about hunting humans but I would never get my bow drawn in a blind that looks like someone is shining a spotlight on you where I hunt.

25-Apr-24
I meant a person can look at both levels and process it so the light inside is more of an issue than something like a turkey

• Sitka Gear