BlacktailBob 13-Apr-24
dnovo 13-Apr-24
DL 13-Apr-24
bigbuck 14-Apr-24
TonyBear 14-Apr-24
Who Cares 14-Apr-24
13-Apr-24

DL's Link
When he was talking about the ceramic hip I thought about stalking.

13-Apr-24

BlacktailBob's embedded Photo
BlacktailBob's embedded Photo
Hell, my titanium hip squeaks when I hike really hard. The first time I heard it was while I was stalking my big horn Ram. At first, I thought I might have a mouse in my pocket. I finally figured out what was going on. Once I had the Ram killed and met back up with my guide and the spotter, we were walking down a trail and I could still hear my damn hip squeaking. I had to ask the guys whether they could hear it and sure enough they could. Still squeaks on occasion when I really hike hard.

13-Apr-24
Not a hip but I've had both knees replaced and at times I can hear them clicking when I walk.

13-Apr-24
Dnovo, if you have your hips replaced you can be a one man band.

14-Apr-24
mine did the same thing but eventually went away!

14-Apr-24
Yeah the squeaking was weird. I thought it was the deer stand, the boot, my bed at home, then my wife and kids just pointed out "..no Dad, that's YOU."

It did go away eventually as they self lube. That was in 2015-16.

14-Apr-24
Just had my 2nd knee replacement in a 3 month period. First one does some clicking but has been a lot less lately, although my walking is more limited since doing the second one 3 weeks ago. Doc and the PT said clicking is common and often goes away. I just hope to be hiking the ski hill in June and full bore in the mtns come September.

• Sitka Gear