Phil Magistro 14-Mar-16
RC 14-Mar-16
Bourbonator 14-Mar-16
DaleHajas 15-Mar-16
Dave G. 15-Mar-16
Bourbonator 17-Mar-16
25-Jul-08

Penguins06's Link
Take a look at this buck to bad he he didn't make till oct!

25-Jul-08

Brad Gehman's embedded Photo
Brad Gehman's embedded Photo
Link doesn't work.

Is it this one?

25-Jul-08
Dink! 8^)

25-Jul-08
Killed near Ontalaunee in Berks County. PA doesn't have the genes for good bucks, at least that's what I heard when I was growing up.

25-Jul-08
Right on the Lehigh border I'm sure! 8^)

25-Jul-08
Dink!

25-Jul-08
Whats was the odds of that buck getting hit on a public road?

25-Jul-08
50/50

25-Jul-08
Berks County - about 80/20 being hit.

25-Jul-08
LOL....they kill several 200" deer in Soutwest Iowa alone every year. If it happens once a year in PA they write a book about it. 8^)

25-Jul-08
bushmaster, If you guys that have 200" buck nailed to the barn, whey don't they sale the mold rights for 1000's and 1000's of $$$$$$$.

25-Jul-08
Lots of big 8 points around this year.

26-Jul-08

Bowinkle's embedded Photo
Bowinkle's embedded Photo
Hain't no big uns in Monroe County.

I'm seen quite a few bucks but most are not legal & none are what I'd call trophies.

I will say that the deer I am seeing are bigger in body than deer from a few years ago, but the racks ain't any better. It seems like the ARs are allowing the deer to get older & bigger, but any added food sources don't have the nutrition to support any change in the quality if antler growth.

26-Jul-08
Bush, I want the name of the hunter and a picture of the 200" rack nailed to a barn that was kilt in PA. We ain't talk'n about no roadkill here either.

I smell dung! 8^)

26-Jul-08
bushmaster, Who do you know that don't like $$$$$$$$$$?

Alot of replica racks are used to make lamps, and furniture out of.

How is someone from Pa. a knucklehead if they would buy a lamp that was made from 200" of Pa. buck?

How many would be standing in line to buy one?

26-Jul-08
"I know guys that could care less it's 200" they nail um to the barn with the rest of um."

Who and where? Get out the hip boots. 8^)

26-Jul-08
No, I'm gonna plant in mid August sometime. Been hotter than a son of a gun! Still need to get fertilizer too.

26-Jul-08
bushmaster, Are all of those 200 inchers hanging on the barn wall, road kills?

wannabe, Just found my hip boots!

26-Jul-08
8^)

26-Jul-08

27-Jul-08
Hey Bushy, I bet some of those 200"ers hanging on the barn are some of the 170" that ILBow passes up, just a year older. :^)

27-Jul-08

27-Jul-08
ernie, The 11 pt. I passed up 3 years ago was taken by a lady who lived in Wellsboro, Pa. at that time.

She was hunting out of the same stand.

He was rough green scored at PSU., 169 inches.

27-Jul-08

wannabe's embedded Photo
wannabe's embedded Photo

28-Jul-08
Bushmaster, I'd let that one lay you'd play hell rattlin with that. Beside the squeels gotta eat to.

28-Jul-08
LOL

Phil...can we make the above ICON permanently available on the PA site with a button on the title bar?

Maybe add a rule that 3 strikes of the Bull takes away a star. :^)

LMAO!

28-Jul-08
Although I've never seen any 200 inchers hangin on a barn wall in my neck of the woods, I'd have to agree about the humble nature of many PA bowhunters. More than a few of these types that I know and call friends have respectable P&Y caliber heads on their walls that you will never find in "the book". This particular trait is not normally found in your typical traveling customer supporting the welfare and statistics of the IL or IA outfitting business.

05-Aug-08
Bushmaster, How do you have so many pictures of huge PA/Allegheny County deer with no stories attached? Have you killed any of those?. I'm not attacking, I just notice you post a ton of huge buck pictures without captions.

05-Aug-08
Airport bucks and PA elk- like shooting fish in a barrel.......

~(8o)

05-Aug-08
I've got three to my credit but do not put them in the record books not really a big deal to be in the book. However, if I shoot a state record my ground in Iowa will come guicker than I expected. Show me the money.

Bushmaster, How much did the roadkill that you are holding cost the knucklehead, I mean guy who has it? LOL!!

06-Aug-08

jasonh55's embedded Photo
Hey trouthunter...you will never get a straight answer from Cramer. I especially like this picture. He claims both were shot by a bow in Allegheny County. The one on the left would easily be the state record, but he says they didn't want them in the books. Seems like that is the case for almost all his pictures. A large shadow of doubt?????? Cramer go to your awesomeantlers page and see what I wrote for ya. You really have got some guts pal.....another fake post.

06-Aug-08

Here's another Cramer pic that he posted on awesomeantlers.com. Cramer says that he just got this buck on trail cam and he will be harvesting it this year. Well the pic I have posted is the real story not a Cramer story. It's Jim Riggle's buck that was harvested in 2005 Forest County. I hate it when people take claim for someone elses hard work. You can read the real story in Awesome Whitetails magazine page 7. It's a great chase that Jim was on.

06-Aug-08

wannabe's embedded Photo
wannabe's embedded Photo

07-Aug-08
Whatever.....you never left your couch and stop now before you embarrass yourself even more.

07-Aug-08

PABowman's embedded Photo

07-Aug-08
Didn't mean to start a heated debate. However thats one of the pictures I was talking about, with the two bucks. They are huge. Did you shoot those? The one on the left is close to a world record typical yet there is no evidence in the PA records of a 190" class typical. Who harvested it and were they from PA?

07-Aug-08
Is this jason the "Airport sewer pipe hunter"?

07-Aug-08
Wow. Tough crowd here. Glad I only shoot 80 pound spikes.

07-Aug-08
What a shame!

07-Aug-08
Speaking of "Shame". I'm a shamed of you,, bro-in-law.. I guess the 14pt that I helped drag out of the woods an hour after you shot it was all made up?? LOL.......

07-Aug-08
Bone.....all over a chunk of bone. It sickens me. I may not bring myself to ever kill a critter with bone on his head again. Somebody print me up more doe tags.

07-Aug-08

wannabe's embedded Photo
wannabe's embedded Photo
Credibility? What's that? 8^)

07-Aug-08
Bushy,

Go get some sleep, no one really cares bro!

You're a horn addict and there is no support group for that affliction. 8^)

08-Aug-08
Bush, you don't need to explain yourself any more.....I did that for you. As for making friends....I'm not on here for that, just to make sure credit is give to the right people. With your credit you'll be lucky if any bank would give you a penny now. Hey trout looks like Bush gave you another straight forward answer, just do as everyone else has on this site and realize there will always be a huge shadow of doubt. I'm done.....good luck to everyone this year.

08-Aug-08

wannabe's embedded Photo
wannabe's embedded Photo
Gotcha covered RC. 8^)

08-Aug-08
WOOOOOW, you really stepped in a pile of dung this time Bill! I always knew you were full of it! Some folks just gotta stretch the truth:) Take RC for example. He's been tellin folks for years that he can out shoot me. Nothing but lies!

JasonH00 Bad thing about it is that I would take Bushmasters BS over yours anyday!

08-Aug-08
Pathetic! Just because a person chooses to hunt a specific caliber animal doesn't mean they're an elitest. Bushmaster got duped by some buddies and he didn't find out until someone told him. Laugh at it and get on with life.

08-Aug-08
Bill, i'd never ever believe anything that was associatied with Zeke. Too many horror stories about him and most of them i have heard from his taxidermist !! Like....hmmm if he killed it where is the cape ?? that kinda stuff and the stories go on and on about him. I wonder if he'll get caught sunday hunting again this year ?

08-Aug-08
Mine too!

Joe

08-Aug-08
surely thats 9:07 pm bushy ??

10-Aug-08
Bill must have been drugged in his sleep by a sneaky fella trying to take over his huntin spot ! my money is on the guy who set the camera by his bed...good ole RC.

11-Aug-08

Same set of antlers your holding Wackmaster....should we be asking him the true stroy? Sorry now I'm done.

11-Aug-08
isn't that the buck that was a moon twp road kill Jason ??

11-Aug-08
Hey I know that buck!! My bud killed that one!!

11-Aug-08
Bill,

I'll bet you're counting the days until this thread fades away! LOL

12-Aug-08
Dang...that rack has been groped by more guys than an intern at the Democratic National Convention! ;^)

13-Aug-08
RC just to let you know that's not me in the picture. All I know is he works in the archery department in Gander Mountain. Sorry to let you down, your jokes were really funny though. Especially putting the chicken head on him.....everyone on here hasn't seen that a million and a half times. Bushmaster your e-mail sounds good, best of luck this season.

17-Aug-08
Bill, sorry pc has been down. I have to back bill up here, my buddy Zeke gave me that pic, and said it was from the area we hunt, since i saw one quite similar last year i fell for it, and his wife even backed him up.

18-Aug-08

Little John's embedded Photo
Little John's embedded Photo
I almost hit this one with my truck late in June. I had to get the trail cam out to see if I could get a pic. What do you think of this Bedford county buck?

20-Aug-08
Jason.... get a life. Wah wah wah... Bushy rules. Dink anyway.

20-Aug-08

LOL

20-Aug-08
LOL

20-Aug-08
LMDAO!!!

Sorry Bushy, but that there's funny!

20-Aug-08
~(8o)

20-Aug-08

Dale Hajas's embedded Photo
Dale Hajas's embedded Photo

20-Aug-08
lol

24-Aug-08
Hay you want to go see Ropy sometime this Labor day weekend? He thinks the world of you yah know.

Joe

724-384-8559

24-Aug-08
Little John,

That deer is a stud! He ain't from PA tho.

16-Feb-13
Ohhhhhh those were the days ~(8o)

16-Feb-13
Poor Bushy took a beaten but that Jason guy never came back lol

01-Mar-13
LMAO! I forgot about this thread! Dale good job digging it up! I don't know what happened to Jason55. I still love those big racked bucks though, but I've determined that the littler ones eat just as good!

01-Mar-13

Bourbonator's embedded Photo
Bourbonator's embedded Photo
I've got no idea who that Bushmaster guy is but here's a nice pic to keep this going!

13-Mar-16
I no longer bow hunt or hunt period but know of one giant buck mystery from Cambria County PA that has never been solved. I will tell you where it was found and the state game area because I no longer hunt. Some friends wanted me to send the story to PA Game News, but I never have.

14-Mar-16
Geeze, I didn't have a single post in that thread. Wonder what happened to them? LOL :)

14-Mar-16
You were on sabbatical.

14-Mar-16
OH, again? I was on sabbatical so many times back then that I thought about making that my new handle... LOL:)

14-Mar-16
Is this thread ever going to die! LOL

15-Mar-16

DaleHajas's embedded Photo
DaleHajas's embedded Photo
Not if I can help it:)

15-Mar-16

Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Seeing those pics of Bourbonator napping and then this one of his nice buck confirmed for me something I long suspected.

Shooting trad bows makes you old. LOL!

17-Mar-16
I sure in the hell does Dave! LOL

• Sitka Gear