Russell0617 16-Jul-17
Russell0617 16-Jul-17
Antlerhog 12-Nov-17
Antlerhog 12-Nov-17
Antlerhog 12-Nov-17
KingDaddy 18-Nov-18
Fletch 21-Nov-18
28-Dec-06
Anyone on this site know Bernard Arsenault with ACI Expeditions around ST. Damien, Quebec? Me and four others have a scheduled bear hunt with him the first of June, 07 and so far, have not heard from him or had any response from on E-Mail. I corresponded with him last year on E-Mail but lately, I keep getting a response of not valid any longer. One of my buddies has tried to call him lately and hasn't heard back from him. Would like to make contact and see if we are still for a hunt. Thanks. From Missouri. Larry

03-Jan-07
Larry:

I have never heard of this outfit but I would be leary of any outfitter that doesn't reply back within a suitable time frame. Lots of fly by night oufits starting up since the Ontario Spring Bear hunt has been closed for good so be careful. Has your group made a deposit?

BMG2

04-Jan-07
Thanks for responding. This outfitter has been very reputable in the past. Two of the guys I am scheduled to go with have hunted with him before and have taken a couple of nice bears. Lewis got this hunt through an offered hunt at our United Bowhunters of Mo. banquet two years ago. Yes, we have a deposit down. He has a special permit to hunt the Popaneau Lebelle area North of Ottawa. We will continue to contact him. Apparently, his phone number is still good since Lewis has left him a message or two. Thanks. Larry

20-Jan-07
We finally made contact with this guy. It is no longer ACI Expiditions. As of right now, the hunt is back on. Thanks. Larry

24-Jan-07
Larry:

Good luck and let us know how your hunt was.

BMG2

16-Jul-17
Lareva where is Bernard at now is he still in Business my friend did a hunt with him years ago and I would like to go back

16-Jul-17
Lareva where is Bernard at now is he still in Business my friend did a hunt with him years ago and I would like to go back

12-Nov-17

12-Nov-17

12-Nov-17

18-Nov-18

21-Nov-18

• Sitka Gear