RLong 18-Jul-07
Dale Hajas 18-Jul-07
Brad Gehman 21-Jul-07
RC 21-Jul-07
RC 21-Jul-07
Phil Magistro 21-Jul-07
Brad Gehman 21-Jul-07
12-Jul-07
A state Rep sent me a copy of this email from MISTER Slinsky to the Prez of the PGC. As you can see, he made sure many in our State House saw how foolish he can appear.

I'm sorry, but this is laughable.

-----Original Message----- From: James Slinsky [mailto:[email protected]] Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 12:38 PM To: James Jay Delaney; Dan Hill; Dan Hill II; David Schreffler; Gregory Isabella; Roxane Palone; Russ Schleiden; Tom Boop Cc: Sen Wayne Fontana; Sen Vincent Fumo; Sen Robert Wonderling; Sen Robert Robbins; Sen Robert Regola; Sen Lisa Boscola; Sen John Pippy; Sen John Eichelberger; Sen Charles McIlhinney; Sen Andrew Dinniman; Sen John Gordner; Sen Mike Folmer; Rep Scott Perry; Rep Anthony DeLuca; Rep Brad Roae; Rep Bryan Cutler; Rep Chris Sainato; Rep Dan Moul; Rep Dan Surra; Rep David Millard; Rep Ed Staback; Rep Edward Wojnaroski; Rep Garth Everett; Rep Gary Haluska; Rep Gordon Denlinger; Rep Harry Readshaw; Rep John Hornaman; Rep Keith Gillespie; Rep Keith McCall; Rep Mark Gergely; Rep Mark Keller; Rep Martin Causer; Rep Merle Phillips; Rep Michael McGeehan; Rep Michael Peifer; Rep Mike Hanna; Rep Neal Goodman; Rep Peter Daley; Rep Rob Kauffman; Rep Samuel Rohrer; Rep Tim Mahoney; Rep Tina Pickett; Rep Todd Rock; Carl Roe; Barry Warner; Bill Palmer; Bob Mitchell; Bret Wallingford; Cal DuBrock; Chris Rosenberry; Jerry Feaser; Joe Kosack; Joe Neville; Kevin Harbaugh; Mike Schmit; Mike Ternent; Rich Lupinsky; Robert Boyd; Scott Klinger; Tom Conway; William Pouss Subject: Email Addresses

Dear Commissioner Boop,

Roxane Palone has changed her email without notice and Jay Delaney has put me on his blocked senders list. Could you please explain to these individuals that they are public officials and as such must receive emails from the public. Obviously, no one can force them to read the emails, but they must allow the public to deliver the emails. If this is too burdensome for them, resignation might be the proper alternative.

I want two active email addresses for these people in a prompt fashion. I don't care who sends those addresses to me, but I want active email addresses for both of them. My alternative is to call them, which I guarantee will not be a pleasant experience.

This is Mickey Mouse childish crap. These people are supposed to be professionals and understand their responsibilities and duties as Commissioners.

I need two active email addresses, asap. I have important messages for them.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jim Slinsky

12-Jul-07
That's funny!

12-Jul-07
Poor jimmy.

Talk about childish Mickey Mouse crap. What a pompous, arrogant attitude - "I want two active email addresses for these people in a prompt fashion." I'd tell him to go pound sand.

Here's a valid email address - the same one that the public is given on the PGC website - [email protected]

Why does he think that he deserves more than the general public is given?

12-Jul-07

Phil Magistro's Link
I guess he's really going to be upset that he wasn't included on the Governor's new Outdoor Conference Task Force. One of their charges is to look at the "future of the state’s billion-dollar hunting industry." Think they can handle that wihout slinksy's input? LOL

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 12, 2007

GOVERNOR RENDELL NAMES MEMBERS OF OUTDOOR CONFERENCE TASK FORCE HARRISBURG – Governor Edward G. Rendell today named 17 members to the task force that will develop key recommendations to help keep people connected to nature. “Citizens on the task force represent the breadth organizations that have an interest in reversing trends that show our lifestyles are keeping us from spending time outdoors,” Governor Rendell said. “They will be responsible for presenting recommendations to me and the General Assembly by the end of this year on how we can strengthen the bond between our citizens and our tremendous natural resources.” The group will be led by co-chairs Doug Austen, executive director of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, and Caren Glotfelty, director of environmental programs for the Heinz Endowments. Other members of the task force will be: Kathleen Paul, director, Pennsylvania Center for Environmental Education H. Eric Martin, owner, Wilderness Voyageurs Gary San Julien, professor of wildlife resources, Pennsylvania State University Bob Griffith, executive director, Pennsylvania Recreation and Park Society Richard Butler, executive director, Three Rivers Rowing Association Carl Roe, executive director, Pennsylvania Game Commission Mark McLaughlin, director, Shavers Creek Environmental Center Michael Shelton, camp director, Philadelphia Department of Recreation’s Camp William Penn Matt Ehrhart, Pennsylvania executive director, Chesapeake Bay Foundation Ben Moyer, journalist and author, Pennsylvania Outdoor Writers Association Jamie Olson-McKee, policy director, Pennsylvania Department of Education Allison Topper, executive director, Pennsylvania Advocates for Nutrition and Activity Lori McKean, assistant director for programs, U.S. Forest Service at Grey Towers National Historic Site Lee Steadman, director of arts and humanities, Stairways Behavioral Health Fran Rodriguez, chief of staff for Rep. P. Michael Sturla Task force members will review the data collected from more than 500 people, including the policy makers, business representatives, sportsmen’s groups, conservation organizations and representatives of the health and education sectors who, earlier this year, participated in the first-of-its-kind Governor’s Outdoor Conference and follow up regional meetings. “Our attention needs to be focused on these issues because they can affect so many things, including children’s health, the vitality of our rural areas, our quality of life and the future of the state’s billion-dollar hunting industry,” Governor Rendell said. For more information on the task force or an opportunity to engage in a meaningful discussion about improving connections between Pennsylvanians and the outdoors through an online forum, visit the conference Web site at www.connectoutdoors.state.pa.us.

12-Jul-07
>Jay Delaney has put me on his blocked senders list.

WOW I like this guy already.

Blondies ISP went belly-up

See

http://www.greenepa.net/

Slinsky out does himself every chance he gets.

WV Gino

PS she did not send me here new address(assuming she has one yet) either.

12-Jul-07
You should write to Carl Roe and demand her address "in a prompt fashion". LOL

12-Jul-07
As it turns out, the PGC office HAS Jay Delaney's email address and it is also printed on his business cards. He has been blocking PGC business emails to his old email address, which is the one Mr. Slinsky probably has.

Had Mr. Slinsky asked for Delaney's current email addy, before going on a rant, maybe it would have been provided.

Now, as Mr. Slinsky is very much "off" on his facts here, how much of the other BS he prints is he off on as well?

As for "Blondie's" addy, maybe he should ask nicely of the PGC and click his heels three times and he'll get his wish granted. LOL

12-Jul-07
What a JACKO!

12-Jul-07
I'd sell that new address to him for $500....$1 for you Gino. ;O)

Wait'll he sees that Heinz Foundation person on Eddie's list of advisors. Hoo Whee!

13-Jul-07
He really thinks he's something special, doesn't he?

Thes guys call commishes pigheaded and refer to the female member as Blondie, and they wonder why they don't get any respect?

He is so full of himself it's a wonder he can fit his head thru the doorway.

13-Jul-07
The guy sounds like a real "Train wreck"!:)

And he wonders why people don;t want to communicate with him?!

Go figure! :)

13-Jul-07
Just how big a fella is this Slinsky anyway?

I say we get ol' RC to armwrassle some sense into the joker. :^)

13-Jul-07
Hey Muldoon,

Can we invite him to the Campout?! :) That could be a great fundraiser! SLinsky vs RC...........mano-e-mano!

13-Jul-07
From that list phil maybe rendell wants to end the future of pa's billion dollar hunting industry!!!! You guys don't know the enemy yet.

13-Jul-07
I went round and round with Slinky a few years ago via e-mails. LOL, he blocked me from his e-mail the dirty dog:)

13-Jul-07
Boyers, I am fully aware WHO the enemy is. Slinsky is ONE of them.

13-Jul-07
Feel threatened brad??? That list is tainted with enemies of the sport of hunting starting with old slick eddie himself.And you clowns just keep right on playing into their hand.LMAO

13-Jul-07
"This is Mickey Mouse childish crap. "

I'll tell you what Mickey Mouse childish crap is Jim; It's you not allowing your name or articles to be discussed on The Bowsite and HuntingPA.com because you threaten to sue those sites if they allow it.

You're nothing but a stooge for the animal rights movement and are too freaking stupid to know it.

13-Jul-07
Boyers, we have many enemies and many friends. Some of our "enemies" are within our ranks, like Slimesky.

13-Jul-07
Thanks Bob!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!

13-Jul-07
Brad thats your opinion but alot of the folks that you side with will do more damage to HUNTING in the end. Tree huggers and liberals are a far more lethal enemy than a sports writer.Our ranks????? You are inviting the enemy into "our ranks".

13-Jul-07
Boyers, there are MANY in our ranks that do us ALL a disservice by buying a hunting license.

Your outdoor writer "God", JS, is one of the worst anti-hunters in the state. I and lots more feel he does more harm to us than Heidi Prescott. Plus, Heidi has better legs. LOL

Keep believing what you do Boyers and watch things go down hill from here. You and your friends just may push the PGC into the arms of the DCNR......

13-Jul-07
Slinsky cares about one thing! The number of folks who read his column. I doubt that deep down in his heart he really gives a rats rear about PA hunters. Guys like JS only care about themselves, and will do whatever it takes to better their career.

I see no passion in his work!

13-Jul-07
boyers, I'll tell you how narrow-or inexperienced minded you are. On any project that I manage I have work groups or task forces involved. I ALWAYS want some of the memebrs to be folks that I know disagree with the goal. I want to know what they're saying or thinking, not find out second hand.

I don't know what the governor believes but I'm very comfortable having the "enemy" sit at the table to kee a close eye on them.

13-Jul-07
Hey Boyers...If you can call those of us you disagree with Clowns, then I'll soon feel free to call you names as well. I can already think of a couple that are appropriate and have stars to burn.

13-Jul-07
I don't have much confidence in those listed to represent the interests of hunters.

13-Jul-07
Hunting is only one part of the focus of this group, which is to encourage more Pennsylvanians to enjoy the numerous outdoors opportunities our state has to offer.

Less than 1 in 10 of us who live here, hunt. Instead of grumblin' that the entire purpose of the initiative isn't to encourage more people to hunt, I'm glad it actually includes hunting as a promotable activity.

14-Jul-07
Boyers, You obviously don't know Brad.

Ya know Denny, the one thing that bothers me about this outdoor conf. thing is that Louv's book is about youth. The conf. (I do believe) had its theme around youth and yet there are no youth that sit on that "council".

14-Jul-07
Phil if you don't know where slick eddies stands on guns and hunting by now it is you that is "inexperienced minded".Slinsky disagrees with your goals I would think with your train of thought you would want him on your task force.

14-Jul-07
O'my no! Say you didn't say it. JS - This is the guy who said that the PGC was "managing for zero deer", and that "elk are not a native species to PA".

14-Jul-07
Western elk are not native to PA. What kind do we have? What are you asking there blondie?

14-Jul-07
Boyers,

Jen does more for the bowhunters of this state than 99.9% of other bowhunters. She deserves more respect than being called "blondie". But then again as a supporter of JS I guess I should expect that type of response.

Since you seem to know so much about elk would you please provide me with the scientific names of the two species you are talking about?

14-Jul-07
Boyer

Slinsky wrote that elk are not a native species to PA. That is a factual error. He does not understand the difference between species and sub-species. Neither do you it seems. This is taught in high school biology. Maybe even Jr high biology.

What is your eduational background along with your buddy Jim's?

I have heard Jim has a English degree. Can you confirm this?

Should people with out even a highschool level of biology education be steering wildlife resource management?

Would you go to a doctor without a back ground in biology even if the person claimed to know more than someone with extensive education and training?

Ringneck pheasants are not a native species. Boyer would you agree that the GC should not manage for this species?

Same goes for rainbow trout.

It's funny that 'ol High Fence Jim complains erroneously about elk being a non-native species in PA in one article and yet in another rails on "extremists" who complain about truly non-native species introduction and management of animals like rainbow trout.

Wv Gino

14-Jul-07
Agreed, "Blondie". If Fast Eddie wasn't going to appoint any of the terrific youngsters on his own Youth Advisory Council, he could've at least appointed their Mother Hen, "Blondie" Nyce. ;O)

Gino, if Col. S has a degree in English, he sure didn't earn it, judging by his abuse of the English language. Then again, maybe it came from a third-rate institution of higher learnin' in the Garden State?

14-Jul-07
The elk were stocked or not? We quit stocking pen raised turkeys which was a good thing so why are we spending money stocking pheasants? The pgc is broke because of wasteful spending but what have they spent on elk so the tourists can go see them and the canned hunters can go shoot them.Couldn't that money be better spent?

14-Jul-07
Our the deer in this state stocked or not? Your statement is narrow minded. All of PA's residents benefit from the ELK (I do have my questions on how the habitat benefits from there presence)as they do from the use of the SGL's. It promotes tourism, and brings money into a depressed area of the state. I believe the Elk program provides revenue for the PGC through the lottery, this is only an assumption no hard facts. So explain what the PGC is doing wrong. Not only are they providing an opportunity for hunters, but providing a service for the state. Win, Win situation IMO. As far canned hunts. Well we are all entitled to our opinion. I realize many of those elk are almost tame in some areas, but I don't think those zones are hunted. I put in for lottery annually. Not in hopes of drawing a tag, but kind of a donation to a good organization that needs it right now. You should too:)

The dreaded pheasant stocking program. I have never hunted pheasants, but was in a SGL parking lot on the day of the youth hunt for ringnecks. I seen a bunch of smiles on those youngsters faces. Please tell me again how this program is a waste of money. I consider it an investment for the future of hunting. I would buy a pheasant stamp if the PGC had one just to try and keep this program alive and well.

14-Jul-07
Deer hunting used to bring money to that depressed area also hows that going? Hunting has to survive the present before we worry about the future.

14-Jul-07
Hunting is alive and well for some us, we don't cut and run when faced with challenging conditions. We hunt harder, and teach our children well. In the end we feel satisfied, and better for it.

My money still goes to that depressed area every hunting season, along with many others.

14-Jul-07
Joe, hunting is doing very well.

Please point me to some factual information on where the governor stands on hunting. Not somebody's opinion, but facts.

You should know better than anyone that the hunting industry is changing. That has only a little to do with how the deer hunting goes. Decreasing numbers of hunters due to aging (a trend that started long before Alt came aboard), increased competition from big sporting chains and the internet, along with decreased interest in hunting by youngsters is documentable proof that a lot of mom and pop businesses will drop by the wayside. I could list example after example but Hornick's is a prime one. Once a huge wholesaler and a thriving retail shop they are no longer in business.

Those that are successful will have to adapt to the new way of doing business and likely add products or services to remain competitive. It's not Rendell's fault, or Audobon's fault. It's just the way things are.

14-Jul-07
AMEN CHUCK!

14-Jul-07
fast eddie hunters and shooters best friend.LOL YOU HEARD THAT FROM PHIL!

14-Jul-07
Phil likely won't refer to you as an ill-informed dimwit that apparently cannot even comprehend what someone else has just written, but I will.

14-Jul-07
Jesus Denny, I just spit my drink all over my computer.

14-Jul-07
That goes both ways denny anyone in the hunting and shooting community that can see any good in eddie fits your ill-informed dimwit definition.Is that describing you???

14-Jul-07
Joe, Stop acting like a jerk. I asked you to "...point me to some factual information on where the governor stands on hunting." I guess since you can't do that you feel that attacking me and making things up is a better approach. It won't work. I never said that I knew anything about Rendell's views on hunting. I asked you to show me what you know. Obviously that's very little.

Denny, If I was thinking that I couldn't say it. But I can say that I wouldn't be as generous as you. :) Joe has turned this discussion into his views on the Governor's stance on hunting. Something that he can't even show factual information about and has nothing to do with the topic that was being discussed. But that's how people like Joe operate - blame, attack, fabricate....but never answer a question honestly.

14-Jul-07
Well phil from a man that wants to limit the number of guns you can buy to what kind of guns you buy to ammo taxes what more do you need? Hunting issues and the 2nd ammendment are not exclusive.What do you have to show him in a positive light? And when is defending yourself acting like a jerk?

14-Jul-07
Rendullsky's pinheaded views on firearms aside, at least he HAS continued to support hunting and promote other outdoors activities, which is what Phil was alluding to and which IS the purpose of the Governor's initiative mentioned above.

"And when is defending yourself acting like a jerk?"

When you are one to start with, apparently? ;O)

On any site I have seen you post on, all you've ever done is criticize the Blame Commission and fuss about your perceptions of how things ought to be...namely demanding more deer, with little thought given to why we no longer have "more deer". You're entitled to your opinions...those are mine.

14-Jul-07
You act like a jerk when you say stupid things like this - "fast eddie hunters and shooters best friend.LOL YOU HEARD THAT FROM PHIL!" The fact is that I didn't say anything even close to that. You just made it up.

Believe it or not, I know quite a few good solid democrats that are staunch supporters of hunting. Please show me where Rendell has come out against hunting. Leave gun ownership out of it, that's a separate issue.

On second thought, never mind. That's not what this thread is about.

15-Jul-07
Gun ownership and hunting go hand in hand.Never said that there were not good democrats that are supporters of hunting you made that up.Its just that fast eddie isn't one of them.

15-Jul-07
Joe, there is somewhat of a relationship between gun owenrship and hunting but they definitely don't go hand in hand. That's partisan BS.

Still, you haven't answered my question. And I believe it's because you cannot. Yet you've formed an opinion, called people names and made things up all without a shred of eveidence to suppport your position. You seem to be one of those people that always look to blame someone else for their lot in life. You would have a lot more credibility and respect in my eyes if you could show some facts rather than deflect and blame.

15-Jul-07
Phil,

Gun oenership and hunting go hand in hand. To deny that would be like denying that the majority of the states herd is shot by firearm hunters. In NJ, you cannot hunt ANYTHING with a .22 caliber rifle. Why not? It's also a handgun cartridge. Plain and simple. Growing up in rural PA....the .22 rifle is probably the single most important contributor to youth hunting. From range shooting, to groundhogs and squirrels. That is LOST in NJ. Even a BB gun is a firearm that cannot be owned by a youth.

Rendell is straight out of Philly. Same mindset. Same culture.

15-Jul-07
Ralph, I did say that there is somewhat of a relationship between gun ownership and hunting. But there are many places where it's legal to own a gun but illegal to use it for hunting (e.g. rifles in Ohio). There is not a direct relationship between the two.

I am sincere in asking for some factual information on where Rendell stands on hunting. It appears that I can only get tangential relationships or hearsay.

15-Jul-07
Tangenital relationships, what the hell kind of sissy talk is that? Dang discrace here on the bowsite if ya ask me:)

15-Jul-07
I can tell where your mind is. LOL

15-Jul-07
Fairly fond of oranges, never did much care for tangerines, tangentials, or whatever in hades them abstract little things are.

15-Jul-07
"Growing up in rural PA....the .22 rifle is probably the single most important contributor to youth hunting."

Hey Ralph I grew up in rural PA also and IMO your above statement isn't true about my youth. I and all of my friends cut our teeth on small game hunting which was done with every gauge of shotgun from 410 to 12 gauge. We were always after doves, pheasants or rabbits with a few squirrels thrown in there but it was all done with a scattergun.

16-Jul-07
Given the suburban sprawl of Joisey, the .22 is indeed a liability unless the youth is monitored.

I grew up on a farm, with a .22, but Dad was hot on not shooting that thing in the air (trees after birds). I soon got a pellet gun which had less pop but a lot less range. I was the sparrow's, starling's and pigeon's worst nightmare until I got my driver's license.

Things change. Adapt.

16-Jul-07
Didn't say that a shotgun isn't important growing up as well. However, the .22 was king for youth when and where I was raised. We lived with them through summers hunting groundhogs. And up north, I know of few folks that hunt squirrels with the shotgun really. Still.

But regardless...that's really off issue. There are valid uses for a .22 in the hunting community. And gun control efforts here in Joisey suffer for it. Granted many areas in the Philly Suburbs, or south of 80 farms with little tree or terrain are not the place for them for squirrels. We all adapt, just like rifles go away and shotguns replace them.

We need to be careful in how we view politics and gun control. Just because it doesn't afect us personally. In other regions it may be the choice of the day. All of PA isn't nor should it be dictated by Philly and Harrisburg. The lives of people north of 80 are vastly different. And after living down here for a few years now....mentallity is vastly different as well.:^)

16-Jul-07
As for Ed Rendell? Look at his voting record. He is a very liberal gun control advocate. No hiding from that. He's lock-step with Hillary Clinton on that one.

16-Jul-07
I understand the gun voting Ralph. What is his stand on hunting?

16-Jul-07
Rendell goes on record as being pro-outdoor. Smart. Because he is Governor of a state with a huge hunting heritage. To be anything else would be political suicide.

However...in 2002 he was rated as the 2nd most anti-gun Governor in the country by the 2nd Amendment Project.

Here is the ONLY statement by Rendell that can be labelled as pro-hunting....."Investing in the quality of life in Pennsylvania's communities will help us with business attraction, but that is not the only reason to make these investments. We should recognize that we are sitting on a tourism gold mine. Pennsylvania has 3.8 million acres of park, forest and game land -- an area larger than the entire state of Connecticut. Our hunting and fishing resources generate $9.6 billion in economic activity every year. We must make these natural resources one of the engines of our economic growth."......

And only on an economic platform.

But his guncontrol platform is not a friend of hunters in any sense of the word friend. I for one don't divide how I'm going to vote based on him being no threat to bowhunters. If he is a threat to sportsmen, then he is a threat to bowhunters as well. If he had his way, we would have firearm purchase cards like NJ, and getting a carry permit would be nearly out of the question. He's on record for much more than that. He is against handgun hunting. That alone is a reason not to vote for him. You don't have to say "I'm against hunting with a handgun".....if you are against handgun ownership....you are against hunting with a handgun.

Or are we just looking at more division of the ranks here? We don't hunt with firearms...so who cares way of thinking.

16-Jul-07
Thanks Ralph. Voting for him isn't an issue. He can't run again.

16-Jul-07
Voting for him isn't an issue now keeping him under control until we are rid of him is.Painting him as a friend of sportsman and women is dangerous.

16-Jul-07

"This is Mickey Mouse childish crap. "

I'll tell you what Mickey Mouse childish crap is Jim; It's you not allowing your name or articles to be discussed on The Bowsite and HuntingPA.com because you threaten to sue those sites if they allow it.

You're nothing but a stooge for the animal rights movement and are too freaking stupid to know it. Bob from MontCo........ ....... Date: 13-Jul-07

IMHO

Yep

Joe

17-Jul-07
"Voting for him isn't an issue now keeping him under control until we are rid of him is."

So what is your master plan for that?

17-Jul-07
Just don't paint him as something he is not.You guys are making him sound like he is the savior to hunting and the outdoors.As seeking trad deer said above don't trust him or his list of cronies.

17-Jul-07
This keeps getting more ridiculous. Where did you read this "You guys are making him sound like he is the savior to hunting and the outdoors."?

Joe, it's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you because you continue to make things up to suit your personal agenda. Worse yet, you have absolutely no facts to support anything that you claim. Nobody's making Rendell seem like anything. I've repeatedly asked you a question that you obviously can't answer so you try every way possible to turn the discussion around. You have yet to show me one thing anywhere about Rendell's stand on hunting. Instead you show me partisan BS, fabricated statements and an obviously biased opinion. Cut the rhetoric and give me one fact about Rendell's stance on hunting. Then you can tell me how you plan to keep him under control. That's laughable. You have no ability to control him at all.

17-Jul-07
Phil and Rendell sittin in a tree....

ROFLMAO

17-Jul-07
:)

18-Jul-07
Here's some hunting info on Rendell. I read on the internet that he was seen in a treestand with Phil. :^)

18-Jul-07
Must have been one heckuva tree stand. :)

18-Jul-07
Its impossible with you phil because you say gun issues and hunting are two seperate things they are not.Even if rendell says he favors hunting I wouldn't believe him and you would???

18-Jul-07
Is it really that hard for you to admit that you have no proof about where the Governor stands on hunting? Why? Are you ashamed that you have formed an opinion based on no facts? You should be.

Gun issues are related but mostly separate. Your hatred over one issue has clouded your entire thought process.

I'm willing to agree with you if you show me one shred of proof about where Rendell stands on hunting.

Now do you want to try to spin this again or are you man enough to admit that you don't have a clue about what Rendell thinks about hunting?

18-Jul-07
phil what proof are you looking for? He comes out and says he supports hunting ok in what way? I asked if you believe him when he says he favors hunting.Show me his positives in that regard.Only weak people are ashamed of their opinions.My hatred over one issue is well founded and that is the most important issue of our time if we give up on gun ownership we may as well chuck the whole thing.I am not trying to spin anything I just know our enemy.

18-Jul-07
Oh but Phil....Rendell ain't going away. He'll be in PA politics for awhile yet:^)

So tell me. Gun issues are mostly seperate? How so? Or is it because you don't care about hunting with a gun that you would support somebody who is against it?

The man feels that all weapons that can be chambered for a NATO or former military round should be banned. Which includes the 12ga shotgun by the way. He is against handgun ownership outright. It's as linked as any two sporting issues could ever be.

As a bowhunter, my personal choice is first and foremost bowhunting interests. But gun ownership and the 2nd amendment supercedes all of that. By far.

18-Jul-07
It's obvious that you're so intent on proving how right you are that you don't even comprehend what I've written. "Only weak people are ashamed of their opinions."? I never said anything about being ashamed that you have an opinion. What I said was that you should be ashamed of is that you have formed an opinion without any supporting facts. That's called ignorance. I understand why you're mad about Rendell's gun stance. But you have no idea what he thinks of hunting.

IMHO you represent one of the worst parts of our society. A person that takes one issue and lets it dictate their thought on all other issues. To me you're no better than liberals that call President Bush stupid because of their hatred for the war in Iraq. You have no proof yet you spout off your opinion as fact.

You're so worried about looking weak....the fact that you cannot be honest in this discussion and admit that you have no facts to base your hatred for Rendell WHEN IT COMES TO HUNTING makes you look weaker than you can imagine. Be a man here and just tell us that you just hate the guy and that you don't know or care what his stance on hunting is.

18-Jul-07
Ralph, I would never defend Rendell's position on gun ownership. I am a 2nd ammendment supporter, own about 30 or so guns and care a lot about gun hunting.

That's not what my beef with Joe is about. My problem is that Joe has stated his opinions as fact, yet he cannot show me at all what Rendell's position on hunting is. That is revolting to me. That's what happens all to often today by members of both parties - they take things out of context and make blanket generalizations.

18-Jul-07
We really like a boogie man to direct our hatred towards. The Clinton's and Alt will long be battle cries for many. Which do we despise the most? I ferget. :)

18-Jul-07
You already know I hate the man I don't know what the mans stance on hunting is and NEITHER DO YOU.So whats your beef?

18-Jul-07
Man, Phil's on Joe like a "bulldog on a bone"!!!!!! :)

18-Jul-07
"We really like a boogie man to direct our hatred towards."

DOn't you mean BOOTIE-Man, Mark???!!!! :)

18-Jul-07
"You already know I hate the man I don't know what the mans stance on hunting is..." Now was that so hard to admit that you didn't have a clue what his stance on hunting is?

I admitted in my first post or so that I don't know what his stance on hunting is. I wasn't the one that said he was anti-hunting - you did. I was looking for information and thought that, since you were so sure in your beliefs, that you must have some facts to base your opinion on. But obviously you didn't. It was just another random opinion pulled from where the sun don't shine.

You asked what my beef is. I've explained it quite clearly but once again you either didn't take time to read it or couldn't comprehend it. Here's the quote from a previous post -

"That's not what my beef with Joe is about. My problem is that Joe has stated his opinions as fact, yet he cannot show me at all what Rendell's position on hunting is."

I can't make it any clearer than that.

18-Jul-07
Never stated my opinion as facts but the man is not to be trusted on hunting or anything else.I have a clue what the man stands for and I hope he is gone before he proves me right.Have a nice warm fuzzy day.

18-Jul-07
Warm and fuzzy? So now you're going to label me too. LOL Not even close. I only wanted you to be accountable.

You're too much.

18-Jul-07
I labeled you a long time ago must of struck a nerve.LOL

18-Jul-07
You'll have to work harder to srike a nerve. This is child's play. You know absolutely nothing about me. Heck, maybe I'm not even real. Maybe I'm something RC or Hajas dreamed up one night after a few beers.

18-Jul-07
SRIKE A NERVE? Yeah I hate playing with children.

18-Jul-07
OK....fair enough:^)

18-Jul-07
"Maybe I'm something RC or Hajas dreamed up'

Is that some kinda shot or sumpin???

~(8o)

21-Jul-07
Gee, this thread took a turn off subject. :O)

Phil, you are nuthin' but a whiner and troublemaker. Go sit in the corner or I'm gonna pull one of yer stars!

21-Jul-07
Geeze why is my name always drug into this crap? What did I do now?

I make a motion for Phil and Joe to lose a star. All in favor say I....

21-Jul-07
I

21-Jul-07
I or should that be Aye? :)

21-Jul-07
I make a motion they both lose TWO stars, maybe THREE! :O)

AYE!!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear