Lanehale07 19-Dec-17
drbonner 19-Dec-17
kscowboy 19-Dec-17
IMN2ARCHERY 21-Sep-18
Lucky 01-Oct-18
02-Jul-08

Archerontario's embedded Photo
Archerontario's embedded Photo
i am looking at booking a hunt with this outfitter next season does anybody know of him . any info would be appreaciated thanks

02-Jul-08
Is this guys name Mac Cole? Where is he located at?

03-Jul-08
Don't know them, but looked up the phone number and they're located in Coyville.

Chris

03-Jul-08
I sent you a PM

03-Jul-08
yes his name is Mac Cole and he is located in Coyville. told me he has 5500 acres of private land and that he only hunts 8 hunters per year.

03-Jul-08
Like I said get in touch with MDW. I have a hard time beliving that he only take 8 hunters a year as gready as he is to make money. It is very possible that he has 5500 acres.

15-Sep-16
This 2008 is he still shady? He's offering hunts just wondering if he's for real

15-Sep-16
The phone number is in the pic, dont be shy, call him.

16-Sep-16
Same guy as asked about in the simaler named topic.

20-Sep-16
Not his number anymore

20-Sep-16
Not his number anymore

20-Sep-16
Not his number anymore

20-Sep-16
Told me he has 51 hunters this year in a message on Facebook.

19-Nov-16
I would not use Mac cole. He puts clients on property that he doesn't even have permission to hunt. Leaves client's to fight it out with guys who do have permission. He also has a track record of not paying the farmers that he does have permission for. Over hunts his property and makes no attempt to manage herd. Deer quality in this area is now pretty poor as every farm within 30 miles is now hunted and has a corn feeder on it. It's a joke really.

20-Nov-16
We booked a hunt for 6 guys coming up in 2 weeks with Mac Cole. He won't respond to any texts or calls and has completely deleted his FB account. Sounds like he has taken our money and ran

20-Nov-16
Jrich. He is a local, he ain't going anywhere. There has been a big shake up with that sorry excuse of a human the last few days. Pursue it and I imagine you'll get your money back. Best of luck.

20-Nov-16
Jrich. He is a local, he ain't going anywhere. There has been a big shake up with that sorry excuse of a human the last few days. Pursue it and I imagine you'll get your money back. Best of luck.

20-Nov-16
Of course, I should note that my previous statements are based on secondary information available to me and I generated the post for the purpose of encouraging people to engage in their own research and be sure to make informed decisions.

20-Nov-16
Of course, I should note that my previous statements are based on secondary information available to me and I generated the post for the purpose of encouraging people to engage in their own research and be sure to make informed decisions.

20-Nov-16
Welcome to the unregulated realm of a large percentage of Kansas outfitting. Like I said before, every redneck and his brother are doing it now, and outfitting as a whole is going to the gutter. Just heard of another "outfitter" in eastern Greenwood County that is only charging $500 a person and he has more hunters now than his little bit of acreage can handle.

22-Nov-16
He cleaned it up on our end. He refunded the money of the spots that he couldn't fill. And is taking the guys that he does have spots for.

22-Nov-16
What a misfortunate photo to advertise an outfitting business! Obviously, I can guess at the missing lettering, but what's shown clearly reads: TRI-VALLEY OUTFITTERS DEER TURKEY JAIL

22-Nov-16
I've seen the propane tank and it says quail, BUT glad you pointed out the obvious.

04-Dec-16
So.... I sent 3 buddies to hunt with Mac cause he said he had room for 3. And me and the other guys went to hunt another place. Mac Cole is a complete disaster. He stuck the guys on farms that were a complete joke after he told us he had thousands of acres. And he stuck them all in a small bedroom at his house after he told us he had 2 houses. Those 3 hunters didn't see but a few deer in 5 days. Today he had the nerve to text me and say it's my fault he's losing hunters because of my previous review here. My first review was true... he was ignoring us and refused to pay deposits back. 2nd review was true that he did pay our deposits back. And my 3rd and final review is true ... I would never hunt with Mac, even if he gave me the hunt for free.

27-Feb-17
I had a group of hunters going to hunt with MAC COLE and at the last minute he informed me that his land owner was not going to let anyone gun hunt on his land so I am now letting the LAW work on it to try and get our $6500 back!!!! MAC COLE IS A D!CK HEAD!! HE IS A LYING S,O,B, DO NOT BOOK UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY not to say the $462 each for tags we did not get to use

27-Feb-17
I can't figure out what is worse. A guide that doesn't carry through on his promise or a group of hunters paying him $6500. Do your homework fella's.

27-Feb-17
$6500 I could have hunted elk in CO and whitetails in Manitoba and still had money left over.

28-Feb-17
we did do our home work we went to Kansas from Georgia 14 hr drive and looked at this land he said he had to hunt on over 20 thousand acres and paid a deposit and when it cam time to hunt 3 days before we leave to go hunt he pulls the plug and takes our money and run come to find out he don't have land to hunt on. HE IS A SCAM ARTIST. We had a group of 12 going not $6500 EACH but it is still a scam so BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE

01-Mar-17
If you did your homework you would not have chosen this outfitter.

01-Mar-17
I could do a lot and I mean a lot of hunting on that kind of money, I am sorry for your loss,,, I really am,,,,, but I am amazed on what a guy will pay to hunt deer for a week,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

02-Mar-17
I was going to point out the obvious that if he said the landowners aren't letting anyone hunt, then he didn't pay them. Don Lott from TX used to do that all the time up here in KS and I'm surprised nobody shot him for it.

02-Mar-17
It ain't over yet!

10-Jul-17
Any thing new on this thread?

11-Jul-17
Supposed to hunting with mac and 4 guys. This November. This does not look good? Any thoughts ??

11-Jul-17
Get a refund and find a new outfitter with good references or go public land/walk-in hunting.

12-Jul-17
Why would you hunt with an outfitter that is a known con artist? I wouldn't do that even if it was free.

06-Aug-17
Captcroke have you seen the you are supposed to be hunting with Mac and 4 others

06-Aug-17
Captcroke have you seen the you are supposed to be hunting with Mac and 4 others

14-Dec-17
Hello, I am from PA. I found mac on Facebook he told me he has about 290 acres in Eureka for lease $2750 for both pieces. Justin is the name of the landowner, I have seen these posts. Has anyone had any successful hunts or anything better to say about the man himself.

14-Dec-17
Hello, I am from PA. I found mac on Facebook he told me he has about 290 acres in Eureka for lease $2750 for both pieces. Justin is the name of the landowner, I have seen these posts. Has anyone had any successful hunts or anything better to say about the man himself.

14-Dec-17
You do realize this type of outfitter pillages a place then leases it for a profit afterwards. I hunt that County almost all season. Certain areas of the county have good numbers of deer while others are pretty desolate.

19-Dec-17
My apologies on my last post I am totally booked and paid for leasing three hundred acres off Mac we have been talking back and forth for about a month now and he seems like he is a very trusthworthy and honest man I am heading out there in the Spring to see the property and hunt turkeys with him I would defiantly look into him as far as hunting goes and will be glad to post our success story on here after this year

19-Dec-17
You would defiantly look into it?

19-Dec-17
"Seems like he is a very trusthworthy and honest man"

I bet others thought the same thing when they wired him thousands of dollars.

21-Sep-18
Total fraud and a crook!!! The list is long of folks he scammed this year and still growing. This guy needs to be in jail!!!

01-Oct-18
For anyone who is in jeopardy of losing their SEK hunting opportunity b/c of this fraudulent guy, contact K&K Outfitters in SEK. I have been going to their camp for 10 years and speak high of them. They have many post on the outfitter report. They hunt Unit 11 and if you have drawn there and have been mis-lead by Mr. Cole, contact K&K Outfitters.

• Sitka Gear