Mr Bowhunter 05-Aug-08
horsethief/office 05-Aug-08
lettman 05-Aug-08
Mr Bowhunter 05-Aug-08
Seeking Trad Deer 05-Aug-08
Boobacker 05-Aug-08
Mr Bowhunter 05-Aug-08
05-Aug-08
After much consideration I have decided not to hunt my peroperty in Jefferson County Ohio this year. I have my reasons and most of them are time and location restraints. What I would like to do is offer 62 acres to a couple of fellow bowsiters to look over and hunt on. Now don't think I am just being friendly here, I always have an agenda. You are the property police in return. I will provide you written permission and you will run anyone off that doesn't belong. By the way, any one who has an Ohio driver's license doesn't belong so ask to see their ID or w written slip with my signature. Just drop me a line at [email protected] if you are interested. QDM will be performed and no less than an 8 point is permitted to be killed. No doe will be taken this year either. I have seen several very nice bucks on this property and most of the scat found was buck. I also found about 300 individual bedding spots while clearing the brush.

Thanks

Ken

05-Aug-08
Ken,

Can you give us the name of a town nearby so we can look on a map? Thanks,

05-Aug-08
That is really nice of you. I used to do the policing for a 200 acre farm that I hunted (development now). I used to buy the signs and the posts and have the farmer sign them and then I or my brother in law would put them up. Too bad it's so far away, sounds like it would be a nice place for my son and I.

05-Aug-08
Dillonvale Art, be sure to use zip code 43917. If you enter Dillonvaleinto Mapquest it puts you near Cinci for some reason.

As I type I have had several requests. It's a small property at 62 acres and probably only 3 hunters will be admitted as I think that's all it could handle at any given time. I will post here when it's been decided but I won't post who it will be just that theoffer has been taken up on.

Thank you all for your understanding if you do not get the opportunity. It may be offered for about 3 or 4 years until we physically get the house built and are there full time.

05-Aug-08
Might be a good auction item for the Winter Rendevous?

05-Aug-08
thanks Ken! Did you lose my # ???? LOL RC's mad tooooooooooo

05-Aug-08
Thanks to everyone who sent me emails. The hunters have been chosen. Thank you so much for your interest.

• Sitka Gear