Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Packsaddle WMA

Main/Big Game Conferences
forum rules Registration
PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Gundog 14-Jan-09
tteel 14-Jan-09
postii 15-Jan-09

From: Gundog ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 14-Jan-09

Hi everyone, I'm a long time trad hunter from Arizona looking to get out of state with a couple friends in February to try some hog hunting,around Packsaddle WMA was wonedering if any of you boys knew a good place to start looking? thanks archerat90

From: tteel ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 14-Jan-09

They have exploded on packsaddle in the past two years, but they are hard to pattern. I would take your bow and rifle and glass over the river bottom.

From: postii ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 15-Jan-09

I would read the current hunting guide. Page 23 indicates that you must be hunting for some thing that is in season. Maybe coyote or rabbit? I would check with the manager or enforcement officer for the area you wish to hunt ie. Pack Saddle.

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Packsaddle WMA

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy