DL 22-Jun-09
bowhunter1 22-Jun-09
BiG_Sea 22-Jun-09
BOWUNTR 22-Jun-09
SDHNTR 23-Jun-09
Stumpkiller 23-Jun-09
Salmon5% 09-Jul-09
19-Jun-09
Of course I didnt get drawn for anything good, but at least it's almost time to hunt!!

19-Jun-09
No G3 for me, but another year of A 31 locally ain't bad & I hopefully got a point for the future!!

19-Jun-09
No elk, no antelope, no sheep, (all max points) and no premium deer tag.......looks like the local mountains are going to get some love again this year.

19-Jun-09
Nada!

19-Jun-09
Oh well three more donations to the Eld Antelope and Sheep fund and an AO tag since my premium draw didn't come my way either. Here come Utah & Oregon!

20-Jun-09
After drawing elk, antelope and premium deer last year...I sure expected to get the sheep tag this year!! Oh Well, AO deer tags are fun also and my wife got an A-14 tag so i can help her on a quality deer hunt in August!! Let's see, there must be some good news for me....Yeah!! I now have one bonus point for elk, antelope and deer.. HaHa

Joe

20-Jun-09
I drew and Antelope Tag,it has rained here almost everday for the last 3 weeks,this going to be fun I love it.Blake

20-Jun-09
BLAKE, Great news !! If anyone knows where the "big ones are" it is you. I PM'd you.

Joe

21-Jun-09
Nada here as well. One of my friends drew an either sex archery elk tag for Fort Hunter Ligget. At least I will get a start on my practicing for calling.

22-Jun-09
My anual Jewish holiday, Passover

22-Jun-09
0-4 in california and 0-27 in all my drawing again this year.pretty frustrating.bh1

22-Jun-09
Got passed over for Devil's garden again, but scored a G1 tag. Curious if it's worth trying to bowhunt that tag. Interwebs research indicates that hunting the bottoms is often profitable since many folks drive the ridges...maybe I'll invest in a flak jacket and ballistic helmet and sit down in the bottoms looking for driven deer....

Otherwise, it's the A22 super-commute hunt on tag 2.

22-Jun-09
A-20 and A-31 for me. I was hoping for a sheep tag. I'll keep on hoping... Ed F

23-Jun-09
A double duece for me. As usual.

23-Jun-09
No Elk or A-21 for me. Max points for both!

09-Jul-09
After drawing the stand-by A-1 tag, I went to C-2 scouting this weekend. Got there a little late, but found a couple of trails to put the tree cam on. Didn't see a lot of deer sign but bear sign was everywhere. I did see a small forkie and a doe so the trip was a sucess. I will leave the cam up until the opener and we will see what happens..good luck

• Sitka Gear