Old Man 11-Jan-10
Old Man 11-Jan-10
woodsnwater 15-Jan-10
horsefly 15-Jan-10
woodsnwater 18-Jan-10
horsefly 18-Jan-10
sbdolphin44 30-Sep-15
08-Jan-10
Has anyone done any hog hunting on Lake George WMA? I noticed that the small game season runs until Mar 7 and I thought that I might attempt to do some hunting there.

09-Jan-10
i hunt there quite a bit and personally never seen a hog there, seen tracks seen scat but no rooting or hogs them self, i've hunted dexer mary's farms unit seen several hogs in that section, i usally hunt hogs in tigerbay or parts of ocala, but they are far and few for what i have seen in lake gorge. someone else may be able to point them out ta ya in there, i personally havent seen them.

11-Jan-10
Thanks for the info. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but at least I have more knowledge than I started with. Be careful and have fun.

11-Jan-10
Thanks for the info. It wasn't what I wanted to hear but at least I have more knowledge than I started with. Be careful and have fun.

15-Jan-10
Old Man - you kill a nice buck out at SF on the first gun hunt last month? Name looks familiar. If so, I met you walkin out of the woods on Sat night. Sun morning I went to another area where I had seen good numbers of deer including good bucks during the archery opener, but even with the great conditions nothing showed. Some good deer taken that morning. I went back to the general area you were hunting on Monday night and had does and a bobcat in bow range (had the M/L) but you can't shoot bobcats out there even though season was open. Struck out again. Someone killed a HUGE hog out there during the second gun hunt.

Anyhow, good luck finding some hogs. I've been out to TB a few times last year looking for hogs and gotten close to them, but never connected. I'll probably go out a few times for small game this year and try.

-David

15-Jan-10
i was in tigerbay today had two at 20 yards no shot (gun hunt) followed them around in some super thick over grown young pines played cat and mouse for a hour then the wind went to there advantage and it was over after that. both were 75-125 on the hoof.

18-Jan-10
right on, horsefly.

That close and you couldn't get a shot it had to be thick! Sounds like a fun hunt anyway.

18-Jan-10
yeh i could have shot them several times i could see them but no clean enough for me a few times i couldnt tell head from tail till they moved, it was young planted pines full of over grown grass and weeds. all most waist to head high.

30-Sep-15
Hey guys i have a quota for lake george general gun,....from looking at the map the place seems overwhelming, and with the new law, it must be at least a five or six point to even shoot, does any one know where to go or which area to venture in?.... we need some meat lol any information would be greatly appreciated, thanks, steve

• Sitka Gear