CTCrow 09-Jan-14
ducksnbucks 02-Feb-14
CTCrow 03-Feb-14
SJJ 04-Feb-14
SJJ 04-Feb-14
nyss1234 06-Feb-14
jcrew1922 18-Feb-14
25-Mar-10
Found a spot that does hog hunts on Long Island. like 20 acres enclosed, with a swamp. im going this weekend with my GF. Sunday. let me know if anyone wants to go. its $100 to hunt. and $2 a pound after that. so if you shoot a 100lb boar. the hunt will cost you $300 perfect meat weight for the boar. pm me.

hope all is well

Matteo

26-Mar-10
Good luck, have fun and take some pictures please. Cabin fever, need to live through others accomplishments...for now anyway.

26-Mar-10
where is it ?

26-Mar-10
Riverhead> pm me. thanks Gaffer. i will, my buddy will prolly video it. it should be fun. not really a "hunt" so to speak. but close, priced right, and just in time for Easter!

26-Mar-10
Title should be "hog shooting long island".

26-Mar-10
would you like me to correct it? you are right... but i will have fun just the same. would you like to come along or just poke fun?

everyone!! NEW TITLE!!! " HOG SHOOTING LONGISLAND" now who wants some fresh pork for Easter??

27-Mar-10
Well done jcrew!

I wish I could was a couple hrs closer and could spare the time. My smoker is calling for the piggies!

27-Mar-10
Yum - pork....

27-Mar-10
Not poking - just calling it by it's name. I have done it - didn't do anything for me and won't do it again. I now get my freezer pork from a neighbor. Help with the butchering - 22 to the skull, cut the throat and go to work. Enjoy the barbeque.

27-Mar-10
What's the number or web sight?????????

27-Mar-10
you call that hunting?

28-Mar-10
NO. i thought i corrected my post. Hog Shooting......

we had a blast today. my girlfriend took a nice 100lb hog, and I took 2 smaller ones. the smallest in the range of 40lbs, that i kept whole for a pig roast. we got charged by some aggresive hogs as well.

we spent less than half the money we would normally spend at a place in PA. It was half hour away from home. we killed some pigs, i have meat in the freezer, had a great time with my girl.

it was a good day

Matteo

29-Mar-10

Peepin Tom's embedded Photo
Peepin Tom's embedded Photo
Sounds like a perfect day to me Matteo, nice work. any pics?

29-Mar-10
Great job Matteo...as long as you had fun, thats all that should matter

29-Mar-10
jcrew don't you know by now that SteveB always has to correct every one.Lighten up Steve.. Is this "shooting" open all the time?Please let us know how it is set up.Sounds like fun.

29-Mar-10
Slim - it is shooting - not hunting - and that is OK. I said I've done it, but knew it was not a hunt. I have zero issues with shooting farms or anyone that goes there. It's just a good thing they are called what they are so no one goes thinking they are something it is not.

I don't correct anyone - I will post my opinion if I feel something is wrong. Kinf of the purpose of a forum - to discuss things.

Mateo - sounds like you had a great time.

29-Mar-10
Post some pics!!!!!!! were they Russian or just farm pigs??

29-Mar-10

adkman's Link
Hog shooting Northern New York Style

30-Mar-10

jcrew1922's embedded Photo

30-Mar-10

my girlfriend shot the bigger one. there are a mix of ferals and russians. some had some nice tusks. and like i said some aggressive.

20-Apr-10
nice hogs would like info on place pm me if you could

14-Jun-10
anyone have the name or website of this place?

thanks

mike

18-Jun-10
Beerman, did you get my PM? i plan on going back this fall. maybe we can get a couple of Island Nowsiters for a sunday afternoon of shooting some pork?? whos is guys???

Matteo

19-Jun-10
I used to go hog hunting... then i got married LOL!

19-Jun-10
now thats funny

21-Jun-10
I went to a place near Utica and used the bow, it was tough, 80 acres enclosed. Gun hunters had tha advantage and tagged out easily, not so with the bow. Took a while to get a shot on a 200 pounder, great meat and a lot of fun.

10-Jul-10
please send me a PM with website and contact info.

Thanks in advance

11-Jul-10
Trapper, can you send me a pm on this place in utica? id like to check it out.

Deerpark, did you get my PM??

Matteo

15-Jul-10
jcrew1922 yes I did, thanks. I spoke with them and now have to find the time to go.

17-Jul-10
let me know. i wanna go again.

30-Jul-10
So anyone wanna share this website or is it private? Thanks

01-Aug-10
no website, sry. i will pm you

16-Nov-10
what is the phone number. pm me.

16-Nov-10
I grew up in florida where hog hunting is huge.The Ferral swine have taken over alott of places down there.It is year round in all state land.they hunt them with dogs,and spen huge bucks on some salty tough IMHO nasty meat. My best freinds father used to go out with this old black guy called "cow boy" and trap the pigs then sell them to the ranches.They had a boar that was about 300 pounds in a cage that was just a meat hog.like 4to5 inch tusks.We used to shoot it in the balls with a bb gun and get a kick out of hiom gharging and ramming the rail road tie fencing on the pen.Kinda sick i know,but he was named dinner so what the hell huh. I have seen pit bulls torn and killed by them damn hogs.Had to put one down in the middle of summer once when we were just doing some mudding in the Withlacoochie national forest.His jaw was half torn off from a scuffel with a hog.Starving to death. I couldn't see hunting I mean"shooting" hogs on a 20 acre lot.Its more like slaughter.Even 80 acres.Like snagging catfish out of a stocked catfish pond.Its gotta be a mud pit too.They root up an area in no time.30 hogs will destry 30 acres in just a matter of days. At 300 dollars for some nasty pork more power to ya. Wanta hunt hogs.Go to florida or georgia.They could use some good hunters to help out. I hope no animal rights activists cut that fence.We will be in some ferral swine trouble.

16-Nov-10
hi, can you send me the boar hunt info as well please? thanks [email protected] Chris

17-Nov-10
sry guysm my cell phone is down right now. i will get the info out to all you guys soon enough.

hey what some of you gys say to a bowsite day at the farm??? pm me to set up some dates. Charlie Beck you better be there kid!!!!! get the info out to you guys soon. i got a call lats month from a fellow bowsiter. he went down and shot a 600lbs + boar with his recurve!!! siad he had an awsome time! and that he would post pics, still waiting for the pics!

Matteo

18-Nov-10
Any Hog or Pig can be made into ham just like a farm raised animal. You just have to bring it somewhere thet will cure it for you.

19-Nov-10
The guy lives right down the road from me. I saw it when he had one acre fenced in. The hogs came up looking to be fed. I told him to expand it and you'll have a good thing. he owns I believe 400 acres. I would like to see him do the whole thing but he farms and leases to the goose hunters. I have hunted hogs down south and up in VT. 20 acres doesn't do it for me, but its a good shoot with your buddies.

24-Nov-10
Bucdzastr, i believe he expanded it to 5 or 10 acres. in the spring he confines them to a 2 acre swamp and plants corn. the fall you can stalk them in the corn. pretty cool. i will PM all with the info asap. Matteo

24-Nov-10
Mateo,

Can you pm me the number? Also, do they have a website?

Ed

25-Nov-10

chubby's embedded Photo
chubby's embedded Photo
Matteo,

Thank you very much. Sorry it took so long for the picture and your right had a great time. Its me to the left.

Thank you!

25-Nov-10
Chub, you told me it was huge, but WOWOWOWOW thats a hog!!!! tell us the story!!!

26-Nov-10
I like to second that holy Sh^& that's huge. You could of put a saddle on it. Gongrats,story?

26-Nov-10
well the story goes,i shot the hog at 12 yards he came out from the corn stalks behind me didnt think it was that big but he gave me the chance so i took it. the hog ran 30 yards and fell didnt take a chance put one in spine while walking up to it. he was so big it broke the winch on the tow vehicle. want to say its not a true hunt but its alot of fun. the way that its set up its not just go in and harvest your hog he lets you stir them up. the only scairy part was after the kill the rest of the hogs come in when they smell the blood,so they are all around you snorting and huffing for blood.had a great time thanks matteo very much hope to go sometime next spring.

26-Nov-10
buy the way the pen is 25 acres 5 of it being swamp.the rest of it is corn stalks and sunflowers cant see 3ft in front of you.

29-Jan-13
Is this place still open? Thanks pm me with info thanks again

29-Jan-13

29-Jan-13

04-Feb-13
Check out The Moonshine Ranch in PA. Awesome place.

17-Sep-13
is this place still open please email me with info

09-Jan-14

CTCrow's Link
Hey, anybody has information on this place?

Boar hunting will stop soon in NY so, even if its high fenced, I would like to get a hunt in before it ends.

ANYBODY with info about this place. please PM me.

Thanks

02-Feb-14
??

03-Feb-14
Yeah,

nobody wants to share information. It will soon be ilegal to hunt boar in NY and I didn't have a chance.

If anybody has info, Please post.

04-Feb-14
Treestandwolf...you owe me a computer...I just spit my coffee & mouth full of M&M's all over everything when I read your post! Damn funny.............

04-Feb-14
Treestandwolf...you owe me a computer...I just spit my coffee & mouth full of M&M's all over everything when I read your post! Damn funny.............

06-Feb-14
hey could you send me the info on this place on the island I would love to check it out..Thank You

18-Feb-14
Wells farm....

• Sitka Gear