arrowlady 10-May-10
danbow 12-May-10
arrowlady 12-May-10
danbow 01-Jul-10
rawdawg 01-Jul-10
danbow 02-Jul-10
arrowlady 04-Jul-10
27-Apr-10
Is anyone going to the shoot at Southeast Sportsmen Assoc. this Sunday? This shoot is to raise money to send kids to the National's in Kentucky for the Archery in the schools program. This is a very worthy cause and is very deserving of your participation. These kids have worked very hard to earn these achievements.

27-Apr-10
Cannot make the shoot, are they accepting donations?

27-Apr-10
Lots of great causes to support! We as Bow Hunters should get behind them! if we don't who will? I know the OBA will! That is why they have my support! Mike

28-Apr-10
arrowlady: I'm pretty sure they would take donations. Here is the contact number listed for the shoot 740-849-2653.

28-Apr-10
Danbow thanks for the number I will give it a call.

10-May-10
Has anyone heard how the shoot went, hope they did well.

12-May-10
Due to the rain I don't think it went well, My shooting buddy and I left about 2 o'clock and at that time we were the only ones that shot the course. I will find out at there next shoot and post it. Danny.

12-May-10
That's to bad, the rain ruined it for many that weekend. Hope the money the OBA sent will help out some.

01-Jul-10
arrowlady: Sorry it took so long with response, I was at there shoot sunday and found out they still ended up raising about $600 just from selling food to people watching the kids practicing indoors. Yes they received the donation from the OBA and it was a big help. Danny.

01-Jul-10
how much more do they need for trip?

02-Jul-10
Its already over. It was the nationals in Kentucky for archery in the schools.

04-Jul-10
danbow any word on how they did at the Nationals?

• Sitka Gear