Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Crooksville Shoot

Main/Big Game Conferences
forum rules Registration
PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
danbow 27-Apr-10
arrowlady 27-Apr-10
Geauga bowman 27-Apr-10
danbow 28-Apr-10
arrowlady 28-Apr-10
arrowlady 10-May-10
danbow 12-May-10
arrowlady 12-May-10
danbow 01-Jul-10
rawdawg 01-Jul-10
danbow 02-Jul-10
arrowlady 04-Jul-10

From: danbow ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 27-Apr-10

Is anyone going to the shoot at Southeast Sportsmen Assoc. this Sunday? This shoot is to raise money to send kids to the National's in Kentucky for the Archery in the schools program. This is a very worthy cause and is very deserving of your participation. These kids have worked very hard to earn these achievements.

From: arrowlady ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 27-Apr-10

Cannot make the shoot, are they accepting donations?

From: Geauga bowman ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 27-Apr-10

Lots of great causes to support! We as Bow Hunters should get behind them! if we don't who will? I know the OBA will! That is why they have my support! Mike

From: danbow ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 28-Apr-10

arrowlady: I'm pretty sure they would take donations. Here is the contact number listed for the shoot 740-849-2653.

From: arrowlady ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 28-Apr-10

Danbow thanks for the number I will give it a call.

From: arrowlady ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 10-May-10

Has anyone heard how the shoot went, hope they did well.

From: danbow ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 12-May-10

Due to the rain I don't think it went well, My shooting buddy and I left about 2 o'clock and at that time we were the only ones that shot the course. I will find out at there next shoot and post it. Danny.

From: arrowlady ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 12-May-10

That's to bad, the rain ruined it for many that weekend. Hope the money the OBA sent will help out some.

From: danbow ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 01-Jul-10

arrowlady: Sorry it took so long with response, I was at there shoot sunday and found out they still ended up raising about $600 just from selling food to people watching the kids practicing indoors. Yes they received the donation from the OBA and it was a big help. Danny.

From: rawdawg ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 01-Jul-10

how much more do they need for trip?

From: danbow ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 02-Jul-10

Its already over. It was the nationals in Kentucky for archery in the schools.

From: arrowlady ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 04-Jul-10

danbow any word on how they did at the Nationals?

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Crooksville Shoot

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy