gcoleman 12-Dec-10
Babysaph 12-Dec-10
Jack Whitmrie jr 12-Dec-10
Clare@work 17-Dec-10
Babysaph 17-Dec-10
gobbler 17-Dec-10
Babysaph 18-Dec-10
09-Dec-10
anyone seen pictures of the 180 typical killed this week in Wyoming co. what a pig,,, we should make the whole state bowhunting only,, my buddy knows the guy suppose to send me pics will post when get,,this one shouldnt be an internet hoax

09-Dec-10
No can't wait to see it.

09-Dec-10

gcoleman's embedded Photo
heres a Mcdowell co buck but not the 180

09-Dec-10
Was that McDowell or Mingo? It's amazing what a deer can look like if they can get a few years on them. HINT-HINT.

09-Dec-10
lol Mingo one of them M words yes you are right on the age thing, and my memory and typing arent up the par these days either smokey lol

09-Dec-10
That is a Slammer! Who has the Wyoming Co. 180 pics? Is it suppose to be a typical?

09-Dec-10
yes typical

09-Dec-10
Whatta hoss!!!

09-Dec-10
Wow, great buck!

10-Dec-10
AWESOME BUCK

10-Dec-10
That is a very good buck, No matter were it was killed. Congrats. to the hunter, don't know him but that is a goood buck.

10-Dec-10

here is the pic my buddy send me of the 180 buck,, look what age will do for a deer herd in WV we can compete with other states

10-Dec-10
George, I got the same picture in a text and it also said killed in Wyoming county. That is a stud for anywhere.

10-Dec-10
I sometimes get scared to post big bucks but a boy thats in my logan lease knows the guy so hopefully its true,, looks like new state record typ

10-Dec-10
That is a super stud. Thats a world class buck anywhere. And to think at one time it was probably a spike or 4 pt. "scrub" buck. Guy's, this is what can happen when they can live to 5 or 6 years of age and not shot when they are 1 or 2 years old.

10-Dec-10
what part of wyoming county was it killed in, that is a monster

10-Dec-10
The Huge Wyoming Co. buck looks to be a Hoax...See link below

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1371477&highlight=potential+world+record+buck

10-Dec-10
Can't find the link. Can you copy and paste the link in the hyperlink section?

10-Dec-10

Cannonball08's Link

10-Dec-10
on archery talk it says it was killed in Mo I think but not in Wv

10-Dec-10
I was thinking that was good antler growth for a bad mast year last year and a horrible winter but you never know. I saw one in the mid 90s on the wyoming/mcdowell county line that had 7 on one side that looked a lot like that except it only had 1 antler.

10-Dec-10
yeah i seen that on the big game forums a month ago said it was killed in nc. then a guy at work showed same pic said it was killed near eagle rock, va on jim justice land. i dont believe any of it. a buck like that and no one in pic? c mon its fishy but a beauty of a buck none the less

10-Dec-10
Also notice it hasn't been field dressed and no obvious wound area. It might be a farm raised deer that had to be tranquilized to be transported or something. A deer like that would be worth a bunch to breeders. Whatever the case, dandy buck. and yes, there can be deer like that here. The DNR is only interested in how much money it can make by selling tags. We all need to attend the public meetings as representatives of our various interests, be it hunting clubs of private landholders. We know whats best for hunting, and it's not selling a bunch of tags to support the DNRs fat payroll.

10-Dec-10
We have had a snow on since last saturday here in wyoming county, that buck wasnt killed this week down here like mentioned earlier. May have been killed last week but i havnt heard anything for sure on this one, just the bowsite gossip.

10-Dec-10
HOPE THIS HELP'S !!!!The buck that was killed that was approx.180 190 inch Typ.Was killed by Bobby Cooper. This buck is UNREAL. This one is not a HOAX seen it myself not a cell phone deer.If Yall' know Bobby Cooper Yall' know the quality of deer he has killed...

10-Dec-10
I don't think it was killed in wv from what I hear. We have to restrict not only the number of bucks killed but the weapon also like ohio.

10-Dec-10
Bobbys who I heard killed it,, hes known for big bucks in the past

10-Dec-10
If I would have killed this buck I would have my big A-- in the photo, and all you would see is the bucks rack and my big ugly smile.

10-Dec-10
YEP!!!!! Bobby Cooper is the one that killed the Wyoming Co. MONSTER 180 + this week. Very nice deer once again by Bobby.Hope he post the picture....

10-Dec-10
I guess the wound is on the other side of the deer.Where ever it came from its a big one

10-Dec-10
if memory serves, the last big buck killed by bobby he was all over the pictures with his trophy deer. why would he not be in the picture this time??

10-Dec-10
I seen a good picture today @ work with Bobby in it and it was of a 2010 buck. Killed this week , it will get posted soon id hope..wait till ya see the flippin' eye guards on this dude !!!

10-Dec-10
but was it this buck??

10-Dec-10
The suspense is killing me. This is worse than waiting to see if Butler was going to make the last shot at the WVU games last year.

10-Dec-10
its got more points in cannonball08's link

10-Dec-10
I know, thats whats wierd. With all the photoshop stuff nowdays its hard to tell what real or not.

11-Dec-10

C4's embedded Photo
C4's embedded Photo
I am pretty sure I have cuddeback pics of this deer from last year. I will try and post a couple.

11-Dec-10

C4's embedded Photo
C4's embedded Photo
If this deer was taken legally then congradulations to Bobby!

11-Dec-10
Curious...would this deer have been taken on private or public ground?

Someone on the OH forum was touting it as a public ground kill.

11-Dec-10
that one on archery talk is photo shop joke of the same photo easy ... the guy did it as a joke

11-Dec-10
congrats to bobby on great buck. those size bucks are far and few in wv. and always will be. i work and hunt ohio,guys at work always have pics of bucks like that taken in ohio.the deer are just bigger,northern deer vs southern deer. look a ohio big buck club look at number of pope and young or booners taken in ohio. age is not the only factor in deer size. if u think all bucks grow to that size your dreaming. genes food, food , most three yr old deer in ohio will be bigger than those in wv.of same age. just like most three yr old deer in wv will be biggger than ones in south carolina.just how it is hoppies56

11-Dec-10

coop's embedded Photo
coop's embedded Photo
Rumors definately grow! I wish I killed a 190" typical! I did kill a nice buck that looks like it will net around 158".

11-Dec-10
So the guy in the picture isn't the guy who killed it? Uh huh

11-Dec-10
That is still a great buck, congragulations. How old is he? he looks at least 5 1/2. Is it a 6x5?

11-Dec-10
Good Job man!

11-Dec-10
nice job coop. i think wwhat we are seeing here is first buck is a good un, second buck laying in the woods is not a wv buck, then bobbys good buck.

12-Dec-10
nice buck!!

12-Dec-10
Nice bucks for sure no matter who killed em

12-Dec-10
I would never make it as a trophy hunter , I would pass out :)

Nice deer guys ,congrats!

17-Dec-10
The picture is definatly photoshopped and some tines added or moved around on a nice buck to begin with. The buck in that pic would score more than 180. Its a hoax and there are always plenty of the floating around the net this time of year.

17-Dec-10
Outlaws

17-Dec-10
It should be illegal to Photoshop deer.

18-Dec-10
Yea thats what I mean. That is why I am skeptical of all huge bucks I see on here unless I know the hunter. I can't tell if a deer has been photoshopped or not but I am usually skeptical.

• Sitka Gear