thesquid 28-Jan-11
Redclub 29-Jan-11
Naz 29-Jan-11
dbl lung 30-Jan-11
Roger J 30-Jan-11
28-Jan-11

Naz's Link

28-Jan-11
Naz are you working that lure like a pro angler?

Nice deer good for him.

Figure 8 at the boat and cast again. You might get me on the next cast.

28-Jan-11
Congrats on a great buck!

28-Jan-11
The buck surpassed a B & C Door County buck that Keith Bink of Sturgeon Bay shot in 2001, a year in which he would normally have used a regular bow but he had hurt his arm (he has just one arm; he used to shoot by drawing the bow with his teeth. I'm told he recently went to strictly crossbow due to doctor's orders, something about his teeth I think). Keith is a great guy, a real inspiration and man he really downs some dandy bucks year after year bow and gun.

28-Jan-11
basbh1? I'm not a "crossbows for all in the regular season guy," if that's what you mean. Far from it.

28-Jan-11
Nor am I a "crossbows for all in the regular season guy it is the comments at the bottom of the supporting link that make me want to take the lure and spool the line to the end. But that is what gets treads like this yanked in a second. It is a great deer and I want the tread up for all to see.

28-Jan-11
Great deer and a big slap on the back & a hand shake to the owner. My dad shot his last with an X-Bow at 90 years old. There is no way in hell that he could hunt with a regular bow or compound anymore. X-Bows have there place but I think it's far enough - we don't need anymore changes in the rule book, let's keep it as is.

29-Jan-11
That folks is a mighty fine buck, too bad he can't enter in P&Y. Who keeps track of crossbow kills?

29-Jan-11
WI Buck and Bear Club has a handicap class (Bink's buck was listed on top of that one) ... I'd guess that's just for those with a permit showing some sort of disability but I'd probably guess wrong, I don't know. I'm sure someone on here knows and can post.

30-Jan-11
What a great buck and to be taken by an older gentleman even makes for a better story.

Another record breaker from a county other than Buffalo County. That is great too.

30-Jan-11
Congratulations to Jim.! Great Buck.

• Sitka Gear