Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

Wyoming Elk 16

Main/Big Game Conferences
forum rules Registration
PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
skeet 19-Feb-11
MRmich 20-Apr-11
Whiterock 20-Apr-11

From: skeet ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 19-Feb-11

My brother drew a tag in unit 16. We don't know a lot about the unit. Was wondering if anybody could help out. We cannot afford a hunt on the Q. Are there any ranches that allow hunting with a trespass fee? What type of bulls should we expect to see on the public ground? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Skeet

From: MRmich ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 20-Apr-11

I only saw two groups of elk when I hunted pronghorn there. . One group had a 4x5 with them the othher at a water tand on private land was a nice 5x5.both groups were spotted from the mmainn road. It was a surprise because it was essentially flat with a few rolling hills. I by no means covered the whole unit.Only an observation-find water, find elk. Sorry not more help. MRmich

From: Whiterock ........ No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual No Violations Reported on this individual ....... Date: 20-Apr-11

NW part of the Shirley Mountains.Get a BLM map for the Shirley Basin.Hunt the BLM Land in the Shirley's.I have seen elk there while muledeer hunting.

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: Wyoming Elk 16

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy