rershooter 14-Mar-17
casekiska 14-Mar-17
maya2003 14-Mar-17
casekiska 14-Mar-17
rershooter 15-Mar-17
casekiska 19-Mar-17
20-Mar-11
March 26th 10am Club is 1/2 mile west of Hwy 57 on Cty Rd J in Ozaukee County

2.00 admission for adults or perishable food item for free, for local food pantry

Kids 16 and under FREE

Prizes for best Deer Story - Trail Cam Pictures - Sheds, and for 1.00 you can guess the score and win some stuff

vendors or displays call Tom 262 227 - 2589

26-Mar-11
What a great event. Much more than I expected.

27-Mar-11
Yes it was great. I entered a 150 shed, but another guy brought in a 170, just found outside of Cascade....

I liked the video they had on, all 10 shows of Battle of the Bow. I had never seen that, all wisconsin hunting teams, selected to film their hunting seasons, that was great....

I liked all the kids there. some of the boys 11 - 15 were all excited about there friend (15) who had shot 2 book bucks in the area, in the last two years.. There comaradarie, showed me, the future of bowhunting here is in good shape....

They ran out of wall space for all the deer coming in, and the Buck and Bear Club did a great job.

Good food, door prizes, food for the local pantry as entry fee, truly a Wis happening.

That club did a great job. I also liked the trad display of books etc, by Abler meats........

11-Mar-17
I was watching for this but still don't see it on the Random Lake Rod and Gun Club website calendar? Do they have a Pope and Young scorer there as well as Bear and Buck Club?

11-Mar-17
The Bear and Buck Club has that event posted for March 18th?

13-Mar-17
This is a good show, great time.

14-Mar-17
Would someone confirm the date? March 18? Or, March 26? Both dates are listed above! Also, how big of an event is this? Approx. # of people? I gather this is at a rod & gun club clubhouse, correct? Is there shooting going on during this get together? Would someone please provide a few more details regarding this? Food & drinks available? Speakers? In advance, thanks for additional info.

14-Mar-17
its the 18th. there is no shooting as the event takes up the entire club and shooting lanes. there is plenty of food and drink.

14-Mar-17
rershooter, thanks for the info,...& groundhunter, (again) thanks for the PM. The wife likes to visit Carr Valley Cheese which is near this event, so maybe we'll travel to the area. She can do the cheese thing and I can check this out. A good way to kill two birds with one stone, I'm thinking. We'll see.....

14-Mar-17
It's a fun afternoon. By the way Carr Valley Cheese is not close. Cedar Valley Cheese is however. Great place.

14-Mar-17
Yep - you're right! Got my "Carr" and "Cedar" mixed up! Old farts like me do that sort of thing!!!!

15-Mar-17
Non perishable food item will get you in for free. Also bring in a shoulder mount for display and get in for free and entry into a drawing for a gun. Other gun, archery, meat raffles too. https://www.facebook.com/events/1216019011848819/

19-Mar-17
I did attend the Random Lake Deer Classis yesterday,...was there for most of the day. Brought a few books & set up a couple displays of antique bowhunting tackle. Had some good talks with a number of fellows. BUT, what I was most impressed with was the overall interest and participation of the hunters and outdoorsmen in the area. There were times yesterday when the trophy display area was jam packed! There must have been scores and scores and scores of guys there! The building was full & busy all the time I was there. Yeah, a lot of the fellows were there to see the trophies brought in, but it seemed most were interested in buying the raffle tickets and making a worthwhile contribution to the "Hunt Of A Lifetime" program. I do not know how much money was brought in to benefit the program this year, but in past years they have contributed well over $10,000! I am guessing that this year it will be much more. Hats of to the Ramdon Lake Rod & Gun Club and their efforts to promote the "Hunt Of A Lifetime" program. Great job!

("Hunt Of A Lifetime" , a non profit organization granting hunting & fishing dreams for children age 21 and under, who have been diagnosed with life threatening illnesses.)

• Sitka Gear