Packrat 01-Jul-11
TWODOGS 01-Jul-11
skucius_hoyt 01-Jul-11
Randy 02-Jul-11
jessejames 03-Jul-11
yulisoa 26-Jun-23
Trebarker 26-Jun-23
30-Jun-11
Reading on KDWP website they talk about there still being a few antelope in the flin hills. Just curious if anyone has seen them or believes they are there still? Kind of interesting, I guess one was photographed by Lyons, so I suppose they could survive other odd places in their original home range.

30-Jun-11
There is still a small herd there.

01-Jul-11
Dan, PM sent.

01-Jul-11
I have a photo of a buck down by the "livestock corral exit" on the turnpike. I've seen a small band on several of my trips south.

01-Jul-11
I live in Chase County where there are few antelope. There were several releases several years ago. They never really took off and seem to just be hanging on. As packrat mentioned the area around the Bazaar cattle pens on the turnpike between Emporia and Cassoday is the most likely area to see them. They will most likely be north of the turnpike. I do occassionally see a few miles from this area.

A few fawns seem to survive most years. However, it appears that coyotes and intolerant landowners (I donot know if landowners actually kill any, but they donot like them) will prevent a viable population from occurring.

01-Jul-11
Thanks guys! It was just kind of a curiosity question that I've always kind of wondered about.

02-Jul-11
I have a friend that helped with a fawn study their several years ago and he said that a doe would no more than drop a fawn and a coyote would come busting down and snatch it up.

03-Jul-11
I have always thought they should release some on the konza prarie between manhattan and topeka. Looks ideal for them. i would like to see more of them around even though i know the farmers and ranchers probably dont want them.

26-Jun-23

yulisoa's Link
you're tasked with finding the most secure path for the aliens while they try to outlast you in run 3

26-Jun-23
Do not click on this link folks!

• Sitka Gear