looksouthward 29-Jul-11
Archerdan 19-Aug-11
Bow Plinker 20-Oct-11
Big Deezly 01-Jul-12
Marshall Law 12-Dec-12
29-Jul-11

looksouthward's embedded Photo
I just got off the phone with my brother and we are both interested in hearing from other bowhunters about forming group of like minded souls who would like to hunt the Tunica WMA. I read a great article, called 'Kicking It Old school', in last Dec's La. Sportsman about a group that formed to hunt WMA's years ago and they had lots of sucess. They hunt together now every year and we would like to do the same. My brother and I am both in our early 50's, both are originally from Baton Rouge, started in archery as children growing up in Washington State in the mid-sixties, both love and respect the outdoors, bowhunting, flyfishing, etc. If iterested please contact me, Mitch

29-Jul-11

This is a picture of my latest aquisition, My New PSE Stinger...

19-Aug-11
I'm game. I am also from Baton Rouge but have moved to St. Francisville. I'm about thirty minutes from Tunica.

I hunted it exclusively for about five years in a row. I can definitely point you guys in the right direction to my ol' honey hole if you are interested. Or, if you guys want to make a trip together it might be fun.

Let me know if you are heading up there. Again, if you have never hunted there before I can outline some good spots on the map for you.

I would end up taking one or two there each year. I got one nice buck (he's on my wall) which is a main frame 10 pt. with a few small kicker points. I also missed two different 8 pointers. Bucks are there just hard to get on them.

20-Oct-11
I am interested, I liver in Baton Rouge Ken

01-Jul-12
I'm interested if Danny Is gonna hunt there too!!

12-Dec-12
I was looking at this (and some other)WMA's just an hour ago. My hunting partner and I are looking to move into the area of Baton Rouge within the year. It's REALLY hard to find much interest in bowhunting at all in LA, as far internet searches can help to form an opinion.

We only bowhunt and as for myself, this lifestyle goes back over 30 years... So picking up a gun to blend in with the norm just isn't an option for us.

Glad to see a few people in the area taking it seriously.

:)

• Sitka Gear