gobbler 21-Sep-11
bowfisher 22-Sep-11
gobbler 22-Sep-11
mudflap 23-Sep-11
Jack Whitmrie jr 24-Sep-11
bowtac729 25-Sep-11
bowfisher 25-Sep-11
27-Aug-11
i know, i know this is BOWsite, but i have a blowgun that im very accurate with out to 10 yards, i have homemade/modified broadhead darts that i know would kill a squirrel or rabbit, my question is that it doesnt say you can, or cant use them in regs?

27-Aug-11
Only during blowgun season.Atalatles are not legal to hunt with so my guess blow guns would not be either in archery season.If they would make it legal the blow guns would evolve into something with a scope and would shoots bolts from compressed air or something of the like.It would come with tri-pods and able to produce speeds of 250fps.Only the true blowgun traditionalist and the 2nd gereration of the blowgun the compound blowgunners would really in my opinion be true to blowgun hunting.With that being said,I really need to get some sleep.:)

28-Aug-11
sorry MP but u totally lost me? there is no blowgun season, but there is a squirrel season that does not state any illegal means of taking them?

28-Aug-11
No blowguns.

28-Aug-11
Where does it say that? Did I miss it?

28-Aug-11
If you don't want a prejudice answer ask Officer Clyde. Ask the conservation office site.

28-Aug-11
No you didn't miss it but I'll bet its not legal. Want to bet? Not all laws are in the game book.

28-Aug-11
Well u can use an Airgun for squirrels right? The definition of an air gun is something that uses compressed sir to send a projectile through the air, so technically a blowgun is an Airgun? Does anyone know who would be the best to contact about the information I'm requested

28-Aug-11
Call your local DNR and ask for law enforcement.

28-Aug-11
http://experts.wirefire.com/DNR/ I would start here and go from there.l

28-Aug-11
I was wrong. My buddy hunts squirrels with a sling shot so I guess a blowgun is legal.

31-Aug-11
What about chinese stars? If a blowgun is legal, stars should be as well. No reason to discriminate against squirrel hunting ninjas.

31-Aug-11
Go to Wall-Mart and buy you a $25.00 Blowgun tag. Unless you are 65 and thin you can get it for $15.00. Just kidding I don't know if they or legal or not.

20-Sep-11
Babysaph according to Clyde ur buddy isn't allowed to hunt squirrels with a slingshot

20-Sep-11
What page in the regulation does it say what you can hunt squirrels with? So I was right about the blowgun being illegal? lol

20-Sep-11
I think it would be fun to ride a horse thru the woods and try to lasso a squirrel. I wonder if it's illegal to lasso a squirrel?

20-Sep-11
Well he said even an air rifle is illegal

20-Sep-11
Why not go big and get the whole nest of squirrels with dynomite?

20-Sep-11
Where does it say what weapons can be used for squirrels? I must have missed that.

21-Sep-11
It doesn't say it in regs

21-Sep-11
That is what i thought. Cant see where they cud fault you for using a blowgun then.

21-Sep-11
i like baiting squirrels is it illegal to hunt them over bait?

21-Sep-11
The only ethical way to hunt them is over squirrel trails or tracking.

22-Sep-11
That's what I originally thought? But I guess Clyde thinks it to be illegal to use blowgun slingshot or an air rifle

22-Sep-11
I wonder if it's lagal to "grin" one down?

23-Sep-11
Can you skin squirrel pilgrim?

24-Sep-11
Watch out walking through the trailer park the squirrels might get ya if you are not a ninja :)

Tracking and trailing you guys crack me up - I need to wipe spewed coffee up .

Lonnie now there is an idea - blowgun tag .

25-Sep-11

bowtac729's Link
20-2-5. Unlawful methods of hunting and fishing and other unlawful acts.

25-Sep-11
I didn't see anywhere in there I'm not allowed to use a blowgun or slingshot? But I'm on my phone and very well could have missed it

• Sitka Gear