kakiat kid 29-Jan-12
C.Beck 29-Jan-12
kleisterlaw 29-Jan-12
kleisterlaw 31-Jan-12
kleisterlaw 31-Jan-12
C.Beck 31-Jan-12
leo17 06-Feb-12
28-Jan-12
I belong to a hunting club in Mt Hope, Orange county. We are looking for a new member. If you are interested in being a member to a club that has 1100 acres with only 13 members let me know.We have an eight point or better antler restriction in place. You can shoot as many does as you get tags for. We plant and maintain food plots, do some habitat improvement projects and have an outdoor gun range. Quad riding is allowed but not during deer season UNLESS it is to drag a deer or if you have a disability. You can bring immediate family members but they can shoot does only. No guests for deer hunting but you can bring 2 guests for small game AFTER deer season is closed. The members meet once a year to vote on rules and make decisions about what will be done the upcoming year. Yearly membership is $1,200 but you have to pay $800 to get in. Some of the members dont bow hunt and pressure is light during the bow season.

28-Jan-12

C.Beck's embedded Photo
C.Beck's embedded Photo
Here is a picture of one of the plots we planted last season.

28-Jan-12

C.Beck's embedded Photo
C.Beck's embedded Photo
A field of corn that is left standing all winter.

28-Jan-12

C.Beck's embedded Photo
C.Beck's embedded Photo
A trail cam pic from last October.

28-Jan-12

C.Beck's embedded Photo
C.Beck's embedded Photo
Another......

28-Jan-12

C.Beck's embedded Photo
C.Beck's embedded Photo

29-Jan-12
Sounds great. I live in Rockland County and am looking for a place a little closer to me to hunt. How can I contact you?

29-Jan-12
Sounds great. I live in Rockland County and am looking for a place a little closer to me to hunt. How can I contact you?

29-Jan-12
kakiat kid- sent you a PM but it said error? Let me know if you dont get it.

29-Jan-12

31-Jan-12
Interested in this. Can I get some contact info. I am a home grown farm who likes to grow food plots and big bucks

31-Jan-12
Interested in this. Can I get some contact info. I am a home grown farm who likes to grow food plots and big bucks

31-Jan-12
kleisterlaw- I sent you a PM but it siad there was an internal error....... E-mail me [email protected] with any questions and I will send you my cell #.

06-Feb-12
i would love to do this. Please contact me

• Sitka Gear