emac 23-Feb-13
Bowslinger 27-Feb-13
meguide 05-Apr-13
bowhunter1977 12-Apr-13
emac 26-Sep-13
drenalineman 10-Oct-13
CT bow junkie 28-Feb-14
12-Jun-12
I'll be hunting in Maine for the first time this year. I'm having a hard time finding regulations on lighted nocks and site pins. Are they legal to hunt with in Maine?

12-Jun-12
yes they are legal.

13-Jun-12
Thanks bowthwacker. I've looked several times but wasn't able to find anything on it. That's a relief since I have a hard time following a regular nock after 15 to 20 yards.

29-Aug-12
Check out the Expanded archery Hunt. Runs from Sept 8 to Dec 8th. Your chances I think would be alot better. It's $32.00 for a buck tag and $12.00 unlimited per doe tag. It was designed to cut the deer in or near city limets and along the coastal areas. If you hunt in Oct you could tag another Buck. LoL.

19-Dec-12
Welcome! This is a little late on the post but just wanted to extend some Maine hospitality and say welcome to Maine Bow hunting. I hope you had a great season and enjoyed the weather. Turkey season is just around the corner!

19-Dec-12
Welcome! This is a little late on the post but just wanted to extend some Maine hospitality and say welcome to Maine Bow hunting. I hope you had a great season and enjoyed the weather. Turkey season is just around the corner!

23-Feb-13
Hello Mainer II. I'm new to Maine, just moved to Northern Maine three weeks ago, and I'm interested in hunting up here. Any thoughts? Thanks.

27-Feb-13
Welcome emac. The Maine site isn't to active. I jump in there when I can. How far up north are you? What are you hunting with? Bowslinger.

05-Apr-13
emac where in northern maine did you move to? I also Live in northern maine. Tony

12-Apr-13
I am moving to Wiscasset. How is the deer hunting around there. I come from Massachusetts where deer are plenty but access is limited. Any help would be appreciated.

26-Sep-13
meguide and Bowslinger, thanks for your response. Sorry it's been so long...I have moved to Fort Kent.

10-Oct-13
Hunt about 1hr West of Fort Kent in the Allegash logging area --great for moose and the deer population ahs gotten better the last 3 years in that area--good luck

28-Feb-14
I have had great luck in Dover foxcroft Dexter and Garland.

• Sitka Gear