Teeton 29-Jun-12
Teeton 29-Jun-12
Teeton 29-Jun-12
Teeton 29-Jun-12
LaGriz 13-Nov-12
29-Jun-12

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Ok a friend from Louisiana who has hunted with us in the passed is looking for a partner to drive and hunt in Colarodo with.

I have been doing this hunt for close to 20 years. This will be a backpack, do it yourself hunt the last 2 weeks of the season "the cost will be minable" as stated this is a diy hunt. This is not a easy hunt so you'll have to get the legs in shape.

If interested or more info email [email protected] or P-M me ED >>>>>>>------>

29-Jun-12

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo

29-Jun-12

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo
Adam, Ed, Nath and Will

29-Jun-12

Teeton's embedded Photo
Teeton's embedded Photo

13-Nov-12
Nice Bull Teeton!

I loved the pictures. What is the location?

I'm a trad shooter coming off a frustrating hunt, unit 61 LE Colorado.

I saw elk most every day. Had bugling bulls in ear-shot most every morning,afternoon, and in camp each night.The insanely thick oak brush, free range cattle busting my approaches, was the issue. I sat on water somewhat but the bulls had water,feed, and cows up high in the oak brush. A friend from Santa Fe met me for the last 4 days of my 9 day hunt. Miguel has guided in NM for years and I had seen his calling ability before. We got answers to calls ,had 4 bulls responding at one point, but no bulls came in to our setups. I glassed a 350 bull with 11 cows from long range. Saw another good bull with 9 cows, and my friend Miguel saw two bulls fighting.

The best opportunity was a Close encounter with a raghorn at 15-20 yards. he winded me or saw me first and I never got an arrow knocked! Crap! I have killed 3 bulls (Rifle) and a cow (muzzy)to date. I am 0 for 3 with the bow, and have not killed an elk in long while. I have an outfitter tent/stove portable shower and other assorted gear. I have a good feel for finding elk, and have packed meat for my hunting partners (too often LOL!) What are your plans for the feature? I can handle my end, and have a woman that puts up with my obsession. Send me a PM Griz

• Sitka Gear