bowtac729 15-Aug-12
gobbler 15-Aug-12
gacoleman 16-Aug-12
gacoleman 16-Aug-12
SIMPLEMAN 17-Aug-12
Babysaph 18-Aug-12
clyons 10-Sep-12
14-Aug-12
Seen a pic of a huge buck that was killed in Wyoming Co. by a car in the past few days. You can see it on a turkey hunting site called old gobbler. I wish the guy that posted it would post it on here. You guys need to log in on old gobbler and take a look at it.

14-Aug-12
If it was at RD Bailey I got a picture of it sent to me. It was a beast. I'd post it but I don't know the legality about doing that.

15-Aug-12
Thats a big one for sure

15-Aug-12

bowtac729's embedded Photo
bowtac729's embedded Photo
I don't know if true or not, either way nice deer. There is a WV inspection sticker on the truck though

15-Aug-12
Thanks for posting the pic.

15-Aug-12
That's the one that I got sent to me.

15-Aug-12
He would be a nice one in a couple of years. LOL

15-Aug-12
That might be a small one for Pendleton county, but it's a goodun down here.

15-Aug-12
Yea gobbler. but isn't that what they say on the outhouse channel when someone kill a whopper. You know? The deer we wait a lifetime on. "I think I will pass him up because he will be bigger in a few years". Gimme a break. Man that is a nice deer and I doubt he was done growing. Just think what we could have if we had a one buck limit.

15-Aug-12
I know, I was teasing you. They can grow here if just given the chance.

15-Aug-12
I did know you were teasing me. :)

15-Aug-12
This buck was found near a coal prep plant on our lease last week. Not hit by car, no gun shot wound. The head was taken by the DNR to check out and see if Blue Tongue is a possibilty. I put my hands on him, surely not the way i wanted to though.

15-Aug-12
I feel for you, thats a shame to lose one like that. Let us know what they find out.

15-Aug-12
Welcome on the post. I usually don't comment on the buck limits and dnr all that ..I've worked for the state for ten years and relized if it makes sense it aint going to happen... Ill never understand with the lack of infustructure this great state has the amout of rural areas and reclaimed coal property to go along with the "wild and wonderful" motto don't the dnr and legislation do more for the furtherence of outdoor tourism growing large bucks being one thing to bring money into state. Kinda have to think bout what I'm trying to say but I'd just like to see more effort to grow the deer like the one in the pic..

15-Aug-12
I've been tring to explain that to the DNR and Commission for the last 3 years. It's a long slow process. I would welcome all the help i could get.

16-Aug-12
thats the picture I got what a shame,,, thats the reason I hunt the southern counties you never know what may walk by,, dont get too excited hunting around home any more except for meat.. got more big buck pic on trail cams down there in one year then all the years up in fayette county

16-Aug-12
smokey I will start helping you give me a call one evening,,, anyone else want change?

17-Aug-12
I HEARD THE THE DNR SAID IT DIED from A DISEASE AND THERE HAD BEEN 5 OR 7 MORE CASES FOUND IN WYOMING COUNTY THIS YEAR. NOT 100% IF THATS TRUE OR NOT BUT IT CAME FROM RELIABLE SOURCES. BUT HOWEVER HE WENT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STICK AND STRING.

18-Aug-12
Hope it wasn't CWD. That means they will come in and kill the deer off like the did here in Hampshire county

10-Sep-12
I didnt know Larry the Cable Guy was hunting in Wyo. Co.

• Sitka Gear