Recurve 26-Sep-12
r-man 26-Sep-12
r-man 28-Sep-12
r-man 01-Oct-12
WildmanSC 25-Oct-12
r-man 26-Oct-12
r-man 05-Nov-12
24-Sep-12
I'm going to head out for first time tues. morn, at wma Hall, cool days are hear, plan on sticking me a doe for the freezer, may be i'll a fellow bowsiter there.

25-Sep-12
Seen buck six feet from me before i could even get set up, I didnt have arrow on string, and well you guessed right no shot, could have taken one at 20yrds when he stoped to look back but figured he was to alert, maybe I will get a second chance soon.

26-Sep-12
been out hunting a lot, have taken a couple of shots to no avail. one jumped the string and the other I just flat missed. Deer are everywhere, seen more deer this season already then I saw last year total. this weekend one will die, pictures will be posted

26-Sep-12
thats what i said tuesday, wed, and well maybe friday will be it. it was a little slower today, i just need to concentrate on what i'm doing at right moment, i was staring at the ground walking out to day talking to my self and a buck (small) jumped up 15yrds in front of me.

28-Sep-12
missed that dumb buck this morning, miss judged which side of tree he was going to step out on.

01-Oct-12
slower today , to warm, two does 15yrds, but i think i'll give the buck one more try before i slam one of those does

25-Oct-12
I went out last week and put up my ladder stand up. I went back today and relocated the stand. I'm about 25 yards off a logging road that is loaded with scrapes and about 15 yards off a heavily used trail leading from the road into the woods. There are a lot of acorns on the ground in my location. I'll be going back Monday afternoon and Tuesday to hunt!

Bill

26-Oct-12
I was out earleir this week and seen 20deer before 10am, there was masive movent but no chasing, a small buck rushed to me when i made a noise, no shot, will try again monday.

05-Nov-12
no more rutting activity for me , still seeing bucks but seem to have slipped back to there homes, just guess I'm going to have to get after them, I just need one more.

• Sitka Gear