BuzAL 08-Dec-12
Stan 08-Dec-12
CAM 08-Dec-12
Stan 08-Dec-12
BuzAL 09-Dec-12
CAM 09-Dec-12
stkshtr 10-Dec-12
07-Dec-12
I'm back in Bamy! How the heck have ya'll been?

08-Dec-12
Where have you been?? For me, I'm getting older and uglier. I should be in the woods right now, but the lack of deer and my growing laziness has me on the computer ;-)

08-Dec-12
STAN!!! Welcome back, partner!

I'm still using the kind of tab you showed me how to make, what, 12 years ago? Its the same one I made right after using yours, as a matter of fact.

Where are ya? Near hogs? (hint, hint)

We had a place with a good bunch of 'em near here a few years ago, but the Feds wiped 'em out.

08-Dec-12
Cam I've been in Taylor county Florida for awile. Whatch'n the sunset on the gulf chase'n trout and shoot'n pigs. Just got back around Dothan a few months ago. Have'nt been hunting much myself except for hogs down there. Just came back from Ohio chase'n deer for a week. Came back with two does. As I estimate it it's about 40 dollars a pound is what I got in the meat lol.

Buz, I think I can put you on some hogs if you ever get down this way. Ft. Rucker is full of them and if you want to go a couple hours south of here we can shoot stingray and plenty of hogs on the coast. I finnally just went bareback with the fingers lol. Ruff on them till they tuff'n up.

Good to hear from ya'll.

08-Dec-12
Glad you're back. I used to shoot bareback, but that was many moons ago and much less poundage!

08-Dec-12
Have ya'll had any get togethers or hunts lately?

09-Dec-12
Not that I've been invited to. I'm ready to travel.

I've got a wooded 40 on a little mountain to hunt up here, but its pretty iffy once the season gets going. They seem to put down their tracks at night up there.

09-Dec-12
I ain't been invited on any either, but if it involved spending money I probably wouldn't have been able to go anyway.

10-Dec-12
We need to get another public land hunt like we used to. We could do either Mobile (if someone has boats anymore) or around Camden like in the past. Welcome back Stan. I wondered where you went off to.

• Sitka Gear