lawdy 21-Jan-13
Bill V 18-Jun-13
Ace 21-Jun-13
Ace 21-Jun-13
BC 24-Jun-13
Bill V 24-Jun-13
Wilmotite 25-Jun-13
19-Jan-13
Hello boys. I know I'm a little ahead of the draw but I'm wondering if any of you guys can suggest an outfitter who has experience guiding bowhunters. From my web search it looks like most moose are taken with a gun in NH. I'd like someone who has a track record with bowhunters.

Not sure if I'll be lucky this season but I do have nine points going in. Maybe it's my year, maybe not but I'd like to do my homework ahead of time...just in case. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

19-Jan-13
There are several good guide services up here. Get hold of the Mt. Dustin store in Wentworth Location. Tele - 603-482-3898. His name is Dave Parent and his son's run an outfitting business. They have a 100% success rate as far as I know. Another one to get hold of is Keith Roberge. He is a deputy sheriff and guides moose hunters. His tele is 603-466-5632. I had all these guys in school as students and coached them. They are good guides and work like crazy to get their clients on to moose.

21-Jan-13
Thank you Lawdy. I'll give them a call. If I'm lucky enough to draw, I need a guide who has success with bowhunters. Hoping this is my year.

21-Jan-13
Good luck. There is also TNT outfitters out of Milan, N.H. I know that Jason Parent operates in every unit. I am not sure about TNT. Jason and Keith have done alot of hunts with disabled and terminally ill kids, along with bow hunters. They are hard workers and excellant callers. I live in Errol, up in the A zone so I see them often in the fall.

18-Jun-13
Draw is almost here BC, I'm in with 9 pts also.

Maybe we'll hunt together, Your not gonna shoot my moose after I put an arrow in him --are you?? haha!

Good luck in the draw. Thanks for the info Lawdy.

Bill V.

21-Jun-13

Ace's Link
Streaming Video of the draw.

21-Jun-13

Ace's Link
Read 'em and weep.

Lottery Winner list:

24-Jun-13
Bill V, I took the point this year instead of the draw. I've got two hunts already booked in Missouri and Ohio. If I drew a moose tag, would have broke the bank. Hopefully we'll hook up in PA. See you soon.

BC

24-Jun-13
Nothing for me again!!! :( \ Bill V

25-Jun-13
I got an es tag for unit G! So did 3 of my neighbor's, all within 3.5 to 4 miles of each other, strange how it works.

• Sitka Gear