INRUT33 23-Jan-13
Stickman24 31-Jan-13
natureman88 16-Mar-13
Marshall Law 09-May-13
Hoggwarrior 05-Jul-13
23-Jan-13

INRUT33's embedded Photo
INRUT33's embedded Photo
It was an 85 degrees at 5 p.m. in october 2011, a six pointer came off the clover field behind me with this Ten pointer and three does right behind him. The six came by the stand at 10 yards and dragged the ten with him, smoked him at 18 yards. The best part is that it was my best friends stand in this piece we hunt together and he told me to sit his instead of mine while he was up on his moose hunt. He said "just dont shoot anymore does before the rut". I told him I had my choice of does that night, but you said not to shoot em'. He understood once Sent the pics to him lol. One huntin' story we will get to laugh about at camp for years to come. Also, always listen to your wife if she says "who cares if its hot out, you aint gonna kill one layin on the couch!"

23-Jan-13

INRUT33's embedded Photo
INRUT33's embedded Photo

23-Jan-13

INRUT33's embedded Photo
INRUT33's embedded Photo

31-Jan-13
Sweet buck! Looks like he is P&Y? or just shy? I've killed deer in the same weather. You just never know! Congrats on a fine buck

16-Mar-13
very nice buck, congrats, man.

09-May-13
Pretty good rack for his age!. Congratulations!!

05-Jul-13
Nice bad boy to hang on the wall. I have a place in New Harbor, but its more of a rural subdivision. I'm looking for a guide and hunt in Maine. Any suggestions? What area did you kill your buck in? Thanks &congrats Mike Aka Hoggwarrior

• Sitka Gear