WylieCoyote 09-Mar-13
IdyllwildArcher 11-Mar-13
DL 12-Mar-13
WylieCoyote 13-Mar-13
DL 13-Mar-13
DL 13-Mar-13
loudman70 15-Oct-13
09-Mar-13
There has been a lot of chatter on the Bowsite hunting forum about the newly introduced Calif. bill entitled "The 2013 bobcat protection act"...Please know that it is a proposed ban on commercial and private trapping of bobcats...and not a ban on hunting of bobcats. It does move bobcats from "unprotected species to furbearers" but does not limit hunters from current rules and regulations. Even so, this is "BAD" legislation and is just another step in the "Animal Rights Agenda."

09-Mar-13
There has been a lot of chatter on the Bowsite hunting forum about the newly introduced Calif. bill entitled "The 2013 bobcat protection act"...Please know that it is a proposed ban on commercial and private trapping of bobcats...and not a ban on hunting of bobcats. It does move bobcats from "unprotected species to furbearers" but does not limit hunters from current rules and regulations. Even so, this is "BAD" legislation and is just another step in the "Animal Rights Agenda."

09-Mar-13

09-Mar-13
Triple posted??? Now that is a new record for me...LOL

11-Mar-13
It's gonna pass too. Even if a democratic assemblyman didn't think it was a good bill, he'd be tarred and feathered the next primary for voting against it and labeled an animal hater, so I suspect if this comes to the floor, that it's going through.

12-Mar-13
Currently you could buy or sell skins from them. When this passes that will end. You won't be able to buy one out if state and bring them into California. It's one step away from becoming the same status as a mountain lion. I was talking to a game warden recently and groups are trying to get coyotes protected because someone might mistake it for OR7 that fricken wolf from Oregon. I wish that thing would get run over by a semi.

13-Mar-13
Modoc County recently held there annual coyote hunt contest and there was a "hue & cry" to cancel the hunt cause OR-7 may be mistaken for a coyote. The legal move failed, thankfully.....really dumb cause USFW has a GPS collar on the wolf and knows exactly where he is at all times...which was no where near the Modoc event!!

Joe

13-Mar-13
I had a game warden in my shop tell me about that. They are pushing the lead ban again using the condor as reason to ban it statewide. So they banned it in the condors range and some still die from "lead poisoning". So what is banning it state wide going to accomplish. If the bunny huggers want to save animals ban all the wind generators. Those things are bird and bat killers. Hawks really are suffering in the coastal foothills when the fog rolls in. These people are making me fuming mad. I'd move out of here but my kids and grand kids are here and my wife won't move away from them.

13-Mar-13
BTW just so you know tests have been done on lead harming animals by Ingesting a bullet and it is harmless. It will pass right through the digestive system causing no ill affects. Lead that is exposed to the elements for long periods if time forms lead oxide and this is quite toxic. The whole condors dying from eating a lead bullet from a gut pile is a flat lie.

15-Oct-13
I think their main agenda is for us to eat the processed foods they have for us and all get cancer.They don t want us eating purely nutritious protein.

• Sitka Gear