Trophy Hunter 19-Jan-14
Trophy Hunter 19-Jan-14
TSI 19-Jan-14
TSI 19-Jan-14
tracy oswald 20-Jan-14
TSI 20-Jan-14
tracy oswald 23-Jan-14
12-Mar-13
I've hunted NB once in fall, and several times in Spring. Personal thoughts are that Spring tends to be the most productive for a number of reasons - the primary being the bears will be extremely hungry after they're done hibernating; another being they'll be ready for or in rut once late May or early June arrives.

Fall hunting means fewer bugs, and that food will be extemely plentiful with farm crops, orchards and mast extremely plentiful. Upside is the bears will be plenty fat and their hides should be in prime; downside is your bait (assuming you'd be hunting bait' would have plenty of competition from Mother Earth.

Good Luck

18-Mar-13
I think you'll be quite pleased with how your hunt turns out. While I've never hunted with Lloyd, I have hunted the Gagetown area several times and have seen a lot of bears. My wife has taken 3 PY boars in NB, two from that general area. You're definitely in for a real treat.

Be sure to post LOTS of photos.

25-Mar-13
14 times in the Gagetown area for me since 2005. half spring half fall. maybe a bit more in the fall than half. You'll be fine.

12-Apr-13
I've hunted several time in both the spring and Fall. Rick said it very well. Beautiful hides, fat bears and no bugs in the Fall. Might see more bear in the spring though. Hunted the Jemseg, Gagetown area as well, but not with Gates. Good luck.

03-May-13
Two times in Gagetown for me 1 spring 1 fall same places as Bou and Cornbread still bring a thermacell!nice place .STEVE

25-Sep-13
well so far this fall has been amazing. tons of bear . the two weeks in September are the best . hunting the orchards just before the apples are ready. he bears tend to come early to the orchards bulking up for a long winters sleep. TAZ

25-Sep-13
4 times to NB 1 in the Spring and 3 in the fall. I like the fall. The Gagetown area this fall was on fire with bears. Unbelievable.

05-Oct-13
how did you make out wally?

10-Oct-13

Bou'bound's embedded Photo
Bou'bound's embedded Photo
fall can be good with Taz

15-Oct-13
Bucksnort seriously!you are right orange is required in the fall hunts.You are also required to hunt with a licensed Guide.Its an offense for anyone to accept a fee for there services unless they are a licensed Class 1 Guide.Unsportsman like!

15-Oct-13
Buck snort I doubt to many people have been laughing at the camer man. know the hunter that was placed in that position was very unhappy that he could not continue hunting until he could be taken back out with a real licenced guide. I think he was very relieved that his bow was not seized by dnr and hunting privilages revoked as well as a fine. real sportman are not laughing at the camera man as it was his baitsite that the great gates was hunting. yes the camera man worked his ass off for his clients while a sloppy ignorant yet great outfitter took the lazy way out and placed his hunter in another outfitter bait. Again bous bear was dead reistered and he was no longer hunting . As to who would take the great trophy hunter stands? That could be any number of licenced hunters he ran off and threatened . Including the son of a landowner that loyd was hunting on . fact is loyd didn't even ask the land owner for permission to hunt on his land. the police file for the theft of the tree stands and cameras name me( Mark de jong) and a fictional person named mike ashbourn in a fictional suv Nissan pathfinder and a fictional address on tilly road. the great gates also made this false statement in writing to the rcmp and this makes 5 false statements saying mark de jong did commit an offence so maybe if mr gates would make a few friends he could learn how we all get along for years and hunt in peace. its a small community and we tend to get along but 1 sloppy outfitter shows up from a far away land and all heck breaks loose. im glad no ones laughing at the hunter. he paid the great gates to work and provide him with an active bait as far as im conserned loyd stool the hard work and investment of this other outfitter and loyd stole the fee from his client because he did nothing more the drop him off at someone elses bait. the camera man, mike ashbourn are all one in the same . TAZ

15-Oct-13

taznatious(TAZ)'s embedded Photo
taznatious(TAZ)'s embedded Photo
so as for the big deal about guides licences ? loyd had no guides lic when the video was taken. if you look at the top right it will show date he was licenced this year . ill post min to show I renewed mine in april 2013.

15-Oct-13
Even though im not involved directly,i agree with Taz on the sportsman issue.You just dont set up on someone else.In most places he can be arrested for that.The guides license issue is true,very disapointing but very true.Seems the legal system is the same everywhere,not fast enough,but im sure its comeing and the cracks and loop hole will be filled.Very sad case that offends alot of people.As long as everything is truthfull and can be prooven i agree this information should stay posted.Bucksnort i sent you a PM,glad you got a bear but i have heard the stolen camera story many times and so have the police,never any proof it ever happened dont know anyone with 203 cameras.Anyhow bucksnort glad for your success but calling someone a theif is very serious.Theives are scum,lowest lifeforms.I didnt think laws being broken in the video was funny,and im very sure DNR doesnt think its funny either.

15-Oct-13
lol. wally I loved your comment on the video. you seam to think its ok for mr gates to hunt another outfitters baitsite and if this were to happen in the USA the guy who worked his butt off and finds a lazy yet great outfitter in his bait would get teeth knocked out and a phone up his @##? I think your missing some facts and you fingers are typing way faster then your brain can function. And for the record I am no coward. Im just a little more grown up then you. Mr gates was not followed. I was there to bait my bait site and did not notice that mr gates hid his truck in the orchard . as the video clearly shows his truck was parked far from the bait hidden in the trees n hopes he would not be spotted.

15-Oct-13
Well said Taz. Clean your nails

15-Oct-13

15-Oct-13

15-Oct-13
grrr ! I need a red and a large 3 milk. lol

15-Oct-13

15-Oct-13

15-Oct-13

15-Oct-13
another possible answer to the missing stands and cameras might be that loyd did not ask permission to be on either properties so maybe the land owner might have removed them? just trying to help.Might not be thieving might be an eviction notice ?

15-Oct-13
bucksnort im 6 foot 3 230 pounds and well capable of laying little loyd on the ground very quickly but I choose to video the incident to provide prof the little guy had bear spray and was in fact in my bait site. also this was the third time loyd had put someone in my baitsite.As you said in your post also applies to me. You dont know me and you don't know any thing about me other then what your outfitter has told you. you were there when loyd called the RCMP and 4 officers responded to a complaint that I was following him and he was in fear for his life. In fact was picking up my hunters at a bait that has been there for over 7 years. loyd baited 130 yards from that bait and he also was picking up his hunters. I honked the horn many times to show his hunters how close loyd baited to me. you called me a pussy and now your saying that if it were you in another persons bait you would have pitted the guy? you sound so ethical. lol YOU bucksnort show no respect at all so how dare you ask we show you any respect! Imagine to say taz would wet himself and walked backwards? You were not there so how can you say anything about what took place? Yes my clients are from the USA and im so lucky they are not as disrespectful rude and blind to the facts as you! diliberatly acusing ME the camera man of being in the wrong? I may not spell as good as you but clearly have a lot more respect for others. and yes you go clean your nails and have a good laugh and when you wake up from your dream read the posts again and see just how dumb you sound. YOU called me a pussy and you did not intend to offend anyone.maybe you missed the part where I said I was the camera man?

15-Oct-13
bucksnort im 6 foot 3 230 pounds and well capable of laying little loyd on the ground very quickly but I choose to video the incident to provide prof the little guy had bear spray and was in fact in my bait site. also this was the third time loyd had put someone in my baitsite.As you said in your post also applies to me. You dont know me and you don't know any thing about me other then what your outfitter has told you. you were there when loyd called the RCMP and 4 officers responded to a complaint that I was following him and he was in fear for his life. In fact was picking up my hunters at a bait that has been there for over 7 years. loyd baited 130 yards from that bait and he also was picking up his hunters. I honked the horn many times to show his hunters how close loyd baited to me. you called me a pussy and now your saying that if it were you in another persons bait you would have pitted the guy? you sound so ethical. lol YOU bucksnort show no respect at all so how dare you ask we show you any respect! Imagine to say taz would wet himself and walked backwards? You were not there so how can you say anything about what took place? Yes my clients are from the USA and im so lucky they are not as disrespectful rude and blind to the facts as you! diliberatly acusing ME the camera man of being in the wrong? I may not spell as good as you but clearly have a lot more respect for others. and yes you go clean your nails and have a good laugh and when you wake up from your dream read the posts again and see just how dumb you sound. YOU called me a pussy and you did not intend to offend anyone.maybe you missed the part where I said I was the camera man?

15-Oct-13
"Some of the happiest people in the world come home smelling of the high heavens"Quote,and likely had some dirt under their nails too.America was built on the backs of hard working men an women with dirty nails.Actually ive seen worse!

15-Oct-13
I won the last fight I had. that guy didn't stand a chance ! And when I was done I took his wheel chair and gave it to someone that deserved it. TAZ Tommy send me some reds asap !!!!!

16-Oct-13
buck snot you are correct . you don't see the great gates posting anything because he cant dispute the claims. all he needs to do is post a pic of his 2013 guides licence and it will clear up most of his problems . if the date on his 2013 licence is before his first spring hunters then im sure we go back to being banned from bowsite and you guys can praise up the great gates all you like without any bad posts. As dumb as this may sound we have a right to guide here in NB and make a living. The great loyd gates had no right to be guiding at or before the video was taken because he did not take the guides test. maybe he felt he wasn't smart enough and needed 4 years to study for the test? Pleas check for his registered business called( saws and ladders ) in the BBB complaint section. they have issued an alert on The great gates the carpenter as well and they have been unable to reach him for some time now

16-Oct-13
Taz I guess we won't see a post because I still haven't received a responds back on my email to him. Because of deposits for 2014 and my friends deposits for 2015 and if he will be in business. What confuses me is how can someone buy the bear tags for non residents if they are not licensed. Can an licensed outfitter buy them? and only a licensed guide must sign them?

16-Oct-13
your priceless buck snot. but at least you get it! you have no knowledge of anything that took place yet you judged me for taking video of a poacher caught in the act and pointed out bou had no orange vest yet defended the outfitter in the video who was in someone elses bait site.

That is correct hoyt . as an outfitter he can get licnces but only a licenced guide can take the hunter and only a licenced guide can be named on the licence. no one can contact loyd unless your wanting to send a deposit. there are a lot of people trying to contact him but haven't been able to. Im sure bucksnot has a an open line with him maybe he can pass messages along Again if it was me? no fighting or argueing id simply post a copy of my guides licence and that would be the end of it. Old man? blood pressure pills? Are you still in school wally cause you don't seam to type like an adult?

16-Oct-13
Bucksnort, I agree did the same for me. I was very pleased with how he produced a good hunt for me. I was welcomed upon arrival and the food Rhonda prepared was excellent. We viewed the camera cards and I seen a bear that was hitting the bait in the am that I wanted. I asked if I could hunt in the am and was taking out early the next day and harvested my bear. I was very pleased with everything. I just hope he clears up the situation he has going on up there for him the family and clients.

16-Oct-13
Out of respect for his clients the least he can do is assure them that he did not commit a crime and send a copy of his 2013 guides licence via email. its not just a situation for loyd. I have young children to feed as many others here. this situation is keeping my children out of the woods due to fear of being sprayed with bear spray . There is no doubt that loyd treated his clients good. there is no doubt that ronda is good cook . no doubt at all. the issue is how he treats the community and other outfitters . how he broke the law and placed all his clients in jeopardy .

16-Oct-13
In all fairness hoyt made me think and I cant say that loyd wont be able to honor his hunts for next year. if convicted he may loose the following; his guides licence his allocation of licences his privilage to register bears possible his hunting privliges

if convicted on criminal charges by police jail time peace bond fines and law suits

this will make it very hard but not impossible for him to honor his hunts if he wants. just gonna make things a lot more complicated.he would have to contract the guiding out. either way it still commited an offence under the fish and wildlife laws

16-Oct-13
Buck snot please take the time to read. up until the 14th 2013 loyd had no guides licence. after being caught he then went to write the test and got a guides licence. the hunter in the video could not hunt until loyd could provide a licenced guide . again why don't you call your outfitter and get him to provide a copy of his 2013 guides licence will show the date he recived it. If your old enough to put handcuffs on me then your old enough to know that law enforcement can not give out evidence on an open investigation. so you have proven nothing other then dnr is keeping a close eye on your outfitter for some reason? I provided proof that loyd was in someone elses baitsite and broke at least 1 law now provide the guides licence and prove me wrong. I don't have loyds licence so how can I show you anything?

16-Oct-13
for the record loyd gates is not listed on the province of new brunswicks list of licenced guides. you can check that on line

16-Oct-13
Taz, You are correct because after TS1 PM me I did that with no findings. Once again how does a person without a guide license purchase bear tags for non residence. If you are a licensed outfitter can you buy them but a licensed guide has to sign them?

16-Oct-13

16-Oct-13
Taz, Just to let everyone know the people listed on the site are for those who allow their names to be listed public. In fact I didn't see your friend Dave's name on the list from Trophy Safaris so this must mean that he shouldn't be guiding as well..

16-Oct-13
Hoyt you have to request your name not be listed.I never list it.Feel free to call the DNR office and request varification.i carry both my badge and paper copy at all times.government lists are complete.They are used to proove your previous license apon renewal.Ill post it.

16-Oct-13
Hoyt you have to request your name not be listed.I never list it.Feel free to call the DNR office and request varification.i carry both my badge and paper copy at all times.

16-Oct-13
Dave Thanks for clearing up the License buying as vendor...

16-Oct-13
Hoyt also wanted to mention,there is no such thing as a licensed outfittter in NB.Only guides.The term outfitter has no legal definition here,other than a description of someone that organises and provides services through a buisiness setting.Canoe trips can be called outfitters,fishing,hunting,camping,trail rides etc-very loose term under our system.Simply put the difference between a guide service and an outfitter is the outfitter provides more services.But only a guide can take clients into the field,trail,track,transport or pusue game of anytype.Only a guide can legally set hunters in stands and be liable for that hunters location and safety.If a person is not a guide he or she cannot enter the domain of wildlife and direct hunters.

16-Oct-13
The legal implications on a hunter who is hunting without a guide,in respect to tresspas would solely fall on the hunter,someone is injured its the hunter who would be liable.Game infractions the hunter would bare full liablity.Should the hunter get injured or worse he or she would have no insured protection from an individual who is not licensed and would also be liable for any property damages regardless of acidental or intentional.As you can see the license holds alot of value to personal protection.not only that but outfitters should have proper insurance specific to the act of hunting.Liability insurance on a vehical does not cover a client should they be injured as this is commercial activity.No Insurance will cover anyone for any reason should a legal violation have taken place.Insured outfitters do so for your peace of mind,its not cheap but very important.INSURANCE MUST BE FOR HUNTING,transport of hunters and lodgeing of hunters.Otherwise your not covered at all and you are solely liable for yourself.Hope this all helps.

16-Oct-13

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

16-Oct-13
I say everyone has the information,they dont want to believe it,dont accept it or just disregard it.They have been informed.Bucksnort thanks for the PMs .Lots of man crushes.

16-Oct-13
loyd first ever new brunswick guide licence was issued sept 30 .2013. anyone going to or presently at loyds has the right to see that he has a guides licence and they can see the date issued sept 30 2013.he has it as buck snot stated and must present it to dnr when checked. he knows how to take a pic and post it as he posted trophy photos. we have no problem defending accusations about legal issues such as bous trophy photo . but now that I think about it he wont post it as his lawyer probably told him to keep quiet.

16-Oct-13
Alright ill up it to $1100.00 im serious.Imagine i would be prooved a liar,loose my sponsorship funds,be kicked off bowsite for ever,loose all credibility all in one fowl swoop.Im bettin the phones are a buzz.very easy just post the valid license for the years mentioned.Just to be clear no one has been solicited.Thats this evenings challenge,find the license!good luck to everyone.Actually its kind of funny how you tell someone the trains comeing and they step in front of it,Just human nature at its best.

17-Oct-13
news release news release ! buck snot cant prove us wrong so hes going to deflect the attention from loyd to TSI. you called no one powerful bucky boy . you found the info in the archived threads on bowsite. If not you wasted a favor to find something you could have clicked a mouse to find. lol I call your BS . call your powerfull contact and get us a copy of Lloyd gates 2013 guides licence. you can do it I know you can . lol you did say powerful people owe you favors. did you not?

17-Oct-13
I call BS buck snot. they were cheese twists lol

18-Oct-13
WOW Were is the link to the video ????????????

20-Oct-13
steve . email me and ill send you the info. [email protected]

23-Oct-13
TAZ OL BOY! how are ya?? We'll be back soon. Keep away from your babes at the grocery store! - Rick

24-Oct-13
I'll try but its going to be hard. I think after what I saw this fall you should come back for a fall hunt . everyone took a shot within 5 hours of sitting in the stand with one exception but he had shot opportunity .

24-Oct-13
Might have to! But Tazman you know i wanna shoot one of your whitetails! Get me on a nice buck and ill come back up for a combo hunt!?

25-Oct-13
just for you man I will set it up with my deer specialist. ill get back to you with a plan. I haven't seen a deer all fall here.

12-Jan-14
im new here and a bit confused. Im trying to book a hunt and I see posts about this outfitter and how good he is. I tried contacting him with no reply? I took advice from another thread and called DNR in new brunwick and said I had hunted with this outfitter spring of 2013 and wanted to know if he was licenced at the time? they told me he was not and to call another number and give them the information ? not out to start a fight but something isn't right about this so I booked a hunt in Quebec instead. why hasn't this outfitter posted a pic of his licence?

15-Jan-14
No reason to go running off to quebec just because you have questions about one guy in new brunswick. Just book with Taz there are no questions there. Or TSI, no questions there. Don't understand why you left the province over one camp that has questions.

19-Jan-14
I called taz and spoke to him. real nice guy . he didn't have anything open for spring. and we couldn't make the dates work for fall. says a lot when hes booked with the same people for years. I already had the quebec hunt planned just went and booked it when I started getting the hate mail, lol

19-Jan-14
tracy

taz will take care of you in the future. good luck on the hunt in quebec. don't forget NB in the future it is a great place to go.

19-Jan-14

Trophy Hunter's embedded Photo

Trophy Hunter's Link
To All Our Past, Present, & Future Clients/Friends:

First of all, we would like to apologize to all of you for any harassing, slanderous emails, or PMs you may have received from TSI (Dave Cole), or Taz (Mark DeJong, aka Mike Ashborn, and probably many more aliases).

Despite all the malicious, slanderous rumors, or stories that you may have all heard. We are fully licensed, inspected, and Tourism graded, and operating legally. We are still operating our business, and will be operating and running it for future years to come.

We look forward to hunting with all of you this year and future years to come.

As, for the slanderous comments and statements in regards to my company (Saws & Ladders), where Taz and TSI claim there are several alerts and complaints. I am posting a printout from the BBB on these accusations. As, you can see there are NO alerts, NO complaints and has never been any.

The only complaints about us that there has ever been now, and from previous years come solely from these 2 individuals, TSI (Dave Cole) or Taz (Mark DeJong, aka Mike Ashborn, and probably many more aliases). This is only 1 of many lies these two have told.

In closing, again we sincerely apologize for any hassle or inconvenience these 2 individuals may have caused any of you. To the people that were drawn into this as a result of these lies, you may want to use better sources and judgement in the future

If any of you still have any doubts, please contact us by phone or email for further confirmation. We look forward to hearing from each and everyone of you. You can call us anytime.

Sincerely,

Lloyd Gates

Trophy Hunter Guiding & Outfitting

19-Jan-14
so you can post? can you post a copy of your 2013 guides lic so this can be done with?

http://www1.gnb.ca/nota/Results.aspx?&mainSearch=lloyd%20gates&caseTypes=C;M;P;SCR80;NB;SC®ions=M;SJ;F;W;E;C;B;N&migrated=True#

19-Jan-14
If you had a guides lic. why wouldn't you just sue the trouble makers and be done with it? sorry this whole mess stinks

19-Jan-14
FSC-153-2010 Rule 80 Lloyd Gates Saws Ladders / Anne Marie Holt / Ian Porter Eadie FSC-221-2011 Rule 80 Dwight Crandall and Barbara Kordich / Lloyd Gates FSC-429-2011 Rule 80 Oromocto Plumbing & Heating / Lloyd and Rhonda Gates / Trophy Hunter Outfitters FC-224-2013 Cause Rhonda Gates / The Corporation of the Anglican Parish of Cambridge & Waterborough FSC-429-2011 Rule 80 Oromocto Plumbing & Heating / Lloyd and Rhonda Gates / Trophy Hunter Outfitters court actions?

19-Jan-14
WHO EVER I HAVE HAD TO SUE TO COLLECT MY MONEY OWED TO ME IS NOT ANYONE'S BUSINESS. ANY DIFFICULTIES I HAVE HAD SINCE MOVING TO NEW BRUNSWICK HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY TSI AND TAZ. I PAY MY BILLS EVERY MONTH AND HAVE NEVER NOT PAID MY RENT. WE WERE ASKED TO MOVE FROM THE OTHER PLACE BECAUSE OF HARASSING EMAILS FROM THESE INDIVIDUALS. WE RECEIVE HARASSING EMAILS AND PMS FROM THEM REGULARLY. THIS IS ALL OVER HUNTING TURF, TO WHICH THEY DENY. MY WIFE HAS BEEN STALKED, VIDEOTAPED, HAD RUDE GESTURES MADE TO HER, AND WE BOTH HAVE BEEN VIDEOTAPED WHICH IN CANADA IS AGAINST THE LAW WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION AND KNOWLEDGE. EXAMPLE: VIDEO BY TAZ - LLOYD GATES BAD OUTFITTER. FIRST OF ALL, WE WERE NOT HUNTING. WE WERE SETTING UP A STAND FOR A LATER HUNT. YOU DO NOT NEED TO WEAR ORANGE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE ACT OF HUNTING. I WAS ON PRIVATE LAND THAT I HAVE TOTAL WRITTEN PERMISSION TO HUNT BY THE OWNER. I WAS NOT IN TAZ'S TREE STAND, THAT STAND BELONGS TO ME. AS FOR THE ACCUSATIONS OF HOLDING A BEAR SPRAY IN HIS FACE, AND THREATING TO SPRAY HIM ARE TOTALLY FALSE. DID ANYONE SEE A BEAR SPRAY? THE RCMP DIDN'T, AND FOUND HE INFLATED THE FACTS. THANK GOD THEY HAD A VIDEO TAPE TO WATCH. GREAT EVIDENCE, MARK DEJONG (THANK YOU). I AM POSTING AN EMAIL SENT TO ME BY MARK DEJONG TODAY. THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF SOME OF THE THINGS HE IS CAPABLE OF.

TRACY OSWALD: YOUR POSTS ARE VERY SUSPICIOUS TO ME, AS YOU ARE ACTING AND SOUNDING LIKE MARK DEJONG. (HOPE IT'S NOT ANOTHER ALIAS), WHICH IS ALSO ILLEGAL IN CANADA.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THEY WANT ME TO QUIT AND GET OUT OF A VERY LARGE AREA, WHICH THEY THINK THEY OWN, AND WILL GO TO ANY EXTENT FOR PERSONAL GAIN. BY THE WAY MARK I AM MAKING YOU AN OFFER. IF I DON'T GET MY GEAR BACK THAT YOU TOOK, I AM TAKING THIS EMAIL AND OTHERS TO THE RCMP BY WEDNESDAY. HANDLE YOURSELF ACCORDINGLY.

19-Jan-14

HERE IS THE EMAIL WE RECEIVED FROM MARK DEJONG TODAY.

19-Jan-14

19-Jan-14
Bucksnort thankyou for the heart felt and expressive comments and suggestions.I think you summed it up well.Coup

20-Jan-14
seriously ? mr gates and tsi are both posting the same crap using the same tactics ?I think someone had a great idea . reality show.. gotta get mr povich in on the deal with his lie detector tests. im betting this will make taz a bit nervous the lie detector might show he is the baby daddy. back to the posting of the email.. it looks like a reasonable offer to put an end to a turf war. I see no part of that email that states he stole anything. if it is in fact true that someone was caught faking an injury to collect insurance money it would be fraud. to that I say send the video to the insurance company. my personal opinion is you should have kept the email to yourself sat down and tried to negotiate a deal. that would be the professional way to do things. give peace a chance? All this effort to avoid a simple question. so here it is. Lloyd gates did you have a guides licence prior to sept 2013 ? its a yes or no question . very simple

20-Jan-14
Hard to imagine that the law isnt fully aware.

23-Jan-14
here is an interesting twist now that mr gates has decided to post in his defence.

Mr gates claims he always pays his bills yet court case FCS-221-2011 Dwight Crandall and Barbra kordich owners of doctors hill bed and breakfast gagetown NB were suing for unpaid bill. Mr gates used that business to lodge his hunters . FCS 429 2011 is oromocto plumbing and heating claiming unpaid bills by Lloyd gates and his outfitting business.

• Sitka Gear